PDA

View Full Version : The two types of people that should never be President, but are always candidates

Russ
06-07-2022, 07:53 PM
There are two types of people that should be barred from running for President because they're so terrible at it.

The first and primary type of person that makes a terrible President is a Senator. These are people that have made a life talking and finagling and trying to be on both sides of every issue, but never actually making difficult decisions. What's more Senators are often on the older side. Just take a look at our current POTUS and you can see all the reasons why a Senator should never get elected President.

The second and lesser case of a person that is a bad President is a Democrat, because they've been living a life of getting coddled by the media, Hollywood, and late night talk shows. They've never had to defend a viewpoint in their life, and they know they can get away with almost any action or behavior. I list this second because I can imagine that there is a Dem out there somewhere that could be a good POTUS, but I can't imagine a Senator doing it.

Attributes that are irrelevant toward someone being a good President are: male, female, white, black, or any other race. Or pretty much anything else.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-07-2022, 08:08 PM
There are two types of people that should be barred from running for President because they're so terrible at it.

The first and primary type of person that makes a terrible President is a Senator. These are people that have made a life talking and finagling and trying to be on both sides of every issue, but never actually making difficult decisions. What's more Senators are often on the older side. Just take a look at our current POTUS and you can see all the reasons why a Senator should never get elected President.

The second and lesser case of a person that is a bad President is a Democrat, because they've been living a life of getting coddled by the media, Hollywood, and late night talk shows. They've never had to defend a viewpoint in their life, and they know they can get away with almost any action or behavior. I list this second because I can imagine that there is a Dem out there somewhere that could be a good POTUS, but I can't imagine a Senator doing it.

Attributes that are irrelevant toward someone being a good President are: male, female, white, black, or any other race. Or pretty much anything else.

The dem party's agenda negates any dem from ever being a good President, imho.
As that agenda is wholely anti-american and far too often actually treasonous, imho.
The scum obama was by any definition a liar and a traitor, imho.
And Biden is as well, unless one chalks up his senility as a valid excuse for the corrupt POS. -- :saluting2:--Tyr