PDA

View Full Version : Pics

Yurt
02-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok, I have the day off today, hence my posts.

I ask DMP on the other .... about putting up pics, in fact, I asked Evil too.. but I have forgotten and to be honest I did not understand your instructions.

I just uploaded pics on webshots, and it is cool. Only five pics though with a cheesy user name, just trying it out If you don't mind, how can I post pics in this forum, cause DMP has those awesome pics of the NW and I want to show a little of the central coast, cali.

Though, in two years, hopefully, my pics will be similar to DMPs.

Yurt :wink2:

MtnBiker
02-05-2007, 07:28 PM
In the "Reply to Thread" window there is a picture icon, it looks like a mountain peek with a yellow background, click on the icon and put the url in the pop-up window.

Hope that helpls. :)

Yurt
02-05-2007, 07:41 PM
In the "Reply to Thread" window there is a picture icon, it looks like a mountain peek with a yellow background, click on the icon and put the url in the pop-up window.

Hope that helpls. :)

Ok, will try.

Wait, I don't have a(n) URL.

MtnBiker
02-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Ok, will try.

Wait, I don't have a(n) URL.

The URL is the web address, while viewing the picture right click on the picture, a pop-up window will appear, click on properties, then copy the URL(address). You can then just paste the URL to the pop-up window from the picture icon.

darin
02-05-2007, 07:49 PM
And if you need your photo hosted online:

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/

:D

darin
02-05-2007, 07:52 PM
see?

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/rywnk1wwz2mkxzkziqzm.jpg

Yurt
02-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Ok, so I put the pic on my computer and then somehow link it to my hardrive so you can view here it?

Don't slap me, I am somewhat computer literate, just not putting stuff on the net. I built my own computer btw.

*feels better*

Webshots was easy. Are you saying it is the same way here? I see people's pics in the threads, yet I can't do that. Or, I want to make thumbs, and can't do that either.

Mr. P can, and that pisses me off.

:blues:

darin
02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
No - you cannot host from your PC.

www.imagehostingsite.com -

Click 'browse'

then, navigate until you find where the image file is.

Hit 'OPEN'.

Then 'upload'.

Copy and paste the coding you see.