PDA

View Full Version : Elon Musk Says He Is Leaning Towards Ron DeSantis for 2024

jimnyc
06-15-2022, 03:47 PM
I love Musk more and more each day!

---

Elon Musk Says He Is Leaning Towards Ron DeSantis for 2024

Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Wednesday that he was leaning towards supporting Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president in 2024.

After claiming that he voted for a Republican for the first time — helping to elect Mayra Flores to Texas’s 34th congressional district and flip a Democrat seat Republican for the first time in decades — he revealed he is also considering a Republican for president.

“I assume republican for president 2?” someone asked.

Musk responded, “tbd.”

When the person asked him, “What are you leaning towards?” Musk responded, “DeSantis.”

Musk said he supported Andrew Yang for president in 2020 but that “DeSantis has a better chance of winning.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/15/elon-musk-says-leaning-towards-ron-desantis-2024/

fj1200
06-15-2022, 04:43 PM
Yang... DeSantis... Not exactly cut from the same cloth.

jimnyc
06-15-2022, 04:46 PM
Yang... DeSantis... Not exactly cut from the same cloth.

Just something about him I like. And likely something that got the attention from me with Trump as well. That is the lack of being politically correct. Or I should say bowing down to the usual daily politics and being afraid to speak "his" truth & do things out of the ordinary. <---- but of course still has to ultimately be in the good of the country.

fj1200
06-15-2022, 04:52 PM
^I agree with all that. And at this point I wouldn't scoff at a DeSantis/Haley ticket.

jimnyc
06-15-2022, 04:53 PM
^I agree with all that. And at this point I wouldn't scoff at a DeSantis/Haley ticket.

Hmmmm..... good choice!