PDA

View Full Version : 1 in 5 Democrats Say World Will Be Better Off if U.S. Loses War

red states rule
10-05-2007, 11:12 AM
This is bad folks. 20% of Demcocrats in this poll think the world would be better off if the US LOSES the war in Iraq

FOX News Poll: Nearly 1 in 5 Democrats Say World Will Be Better Off if U.S. Loses War
Thursday, October 04, 2007

By Dana Blanton

NEW YORK — Nearly one out of every five Democrats thinks the world will be better off if America loses the war in Iraq, according to the FOX News Opinion Dynamics Poll released Thursday.

The percentage of Democrats (19 percent) who believe that is nearly four times the number of Republicans (5 percent) who gave the same answer. Seven percent of independents said the world would be better off if the U.S. lost the war

Overall, 11 percent of Americans think the world would be "better off" if the U.S. lost the war, and 73 percent disagree.

Opinion Dynamics Corp. conducted the national telephone poll of 900 registered voters for FOX News from Sept. 25 to Sept. 26. The poll has a 3-point margin of error.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299374,00.html

gabosaurus
10-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Like any real Democrats watch Fox. :lmao:

Abbey Marie
10-05-2007, 12:10 PM

So you think the number is actually higher? :coffee:

gabosaurus
10-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Depends on how many screwed up Republicans believe they are Democrats.

red states rule
10-05-2007, 12:15 PM

Libs say the same thing about the large number of libs who appear on Fox news to give their opinion

If you are a liberal and show up on Fox - then they are not "real" liberals

Point is, another poll shows how some Dems want the the US to lose in Iraq, thinking it will help their party

Abbey Marie
10-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Depends on how many screwed up Republicans believe they are Democrats.

I can't imagine any Republican calling themselves Dem. But even if they did, by your accounting, no Dems are watching Fox, so they wouldn't be represented in the poll. :dunno:

red states rule
10-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I can't imagine any Republican calling themselves Dem. But even if they did, by your accounting, no Dems are watching Fox, so they wouldn't be represented in the poll. :dunno:

I prefer to look at libs and Republicans the way Ann Coulter does

"If Liberals Had Any Brains, They Would Be Republicans"

retiredman
10-05-2007, 12:55 PM
RSR loves to post those polls!:laugh2:

he just doesn't like to DISCUSS them if they don't make HIS side look good. He refuses to talk about any polls that don't support his limbaugh line of talking points.

red states rule
10-05-2007, 12:58 PM
RSR loves to post those polls!:laugh2:

he just doesn't like to DISCUSS them if they don't make HIS side look good. He refuses to talk about any polls that don't support his limbaugh line of talking points.

What are you bitching about - you are in the 20%. This should amke you very happy

darin
10-05-2007, 01:03 PM
What are you bitching about - you are in the 20%. This should make you very happy

Absolutely it makes him happy - his point of view is shared by 20% of those who responded to the poll! He's "not" alone in his lunacy.

:)

red states rule
10-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Absolutely it makes him happy - his point of view is shared by 20% of those who responded to the poll! He's "not" alone in his lunacy.

:)

MM will be at the Dem Convention handing out the white flags for the crowd to wave as their nominee takes the stage

retiredman
10-05-2007, 01:10 PM
incorrect. I would definitely be in the 80% who felt losing the war would be bad for America.

but once again...I notice that RSR loves to post polls, but runs away from the ones that don't fit his talking points!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-05-2007, 01:12 PM
incorrect. I would definitely be in the 80% who felt losing the war would be bad for America.

but once again...I notice that RSR loves to post polls, but runs away from the ones that don't fit his talking points!:laugh2:

You have a very starnge way of showing it by supporting and defending the surrender monkies in your party

retiredman
10-05-2007, 01:18 PM
I neither defend nor support surrender.

but hey...post some MORE polls, while you're at it. I love it when all the conservatives jump all over you for posting polls.

right guys????? :lol:

red states rule
10-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I neither defend nor support surrender.

but you go with your party who do. After all, you are a loyal little liberal

retiredman
10-05-2007, 01:25 PM
my party doesn't either.

you need to learn how to use the english language, little man.... surrender means something. and I can tell you that it does NOT mean what you want it to mean. If you can't use the common definitions for words, we will never be able to communicate.

It would be like me using the word "herd" when I really meant "screw" and "sheep" when I really meant "little boys"....and then said something like "someone told me that RSR likes to herd sheep." you wouldn't know what I really meant.

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 01:28 PM
my party doesn't either.

"screw" and "sheep" when I really meant "little boys"....and then said something

And does anyone really wonder when such words as honor, integrity, honesty, fortitude come into play? It's a no brainer....

darin
10-05-2007, 01:44 PM
And does anyone really wonder when such words as honor, integrity, honesty, fortitude come into play? It's a no brainer....

He knows little of those things - one would think a few year enlisted in the Navy would help somebody LEARN those things...but it didn't work for MFM.

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
He knows little of those things - one would think a few year enlisted in the Navy would help somebody LEARN those things...but it didn't work for MFM.

Could'nt agree more!

retiredman
10-05-2007, 01:48 PM
you two little back patting lovebirds should get a room!:laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 01:50 PM
you two little back patting lovebirds should get a room!:laugh2:

Yet another super rebuttal, you are on fire today Homo.. :D

retiredman
10-05-2007, 01:54 PM
I wasn't "rebutting" anything. (do you even know what the word means?)
I was laughing at two morons on the internet patting themselves on the back for their inane humor. It was and is funny in a pathetic sort of way.

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 01:57 PM

Gonna provide some more facts for us, were listening?

http://i21.tinypic.com/30cyx3r.jpg
anyone ealse hearing them?

I was laughing at two morons on the internet patting themselves on the back for their inane humor. It was and is funny in a pathetic sort of way.

:laugh2:

you stole that line!

darin
10-05-2007, 01:58 PM

because YOU are so much BETTER than everyone!!! You can dictate Foreign Policy - you can tell God to Fuck off because you believe your OWN version of the Bible - you can bitch and whine and make-up lies about the Staff on this board - you can accuse multiple folk of raping their kids, or other kids - AND...AND it's YOU who decides what's funny.

You are nauseatingly arrogant, self-righteous, and incorrigible.

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
because YOU are so much BETTER than everyone!!! You can dictate Foreign Policy - you can tell God to Fuck off because you believe your OWN version of the Bible - you can bitch and whine and make-up lies about the Staff on this board - you can accuse multiple folk of raping their kids, or other kids - AND...AND it's YOU who decides what's funny.

Ding......Survey says....Told you so! :laugh2:

Taken from a poll that is....

retiredman
10-05-2007, 02:03 PM

you are a bit over the top, aren't you buddy?

I have NEVER suggested that I was so much better than anyone, let alone everyone. I have never suggested that I could dictate foreign policy - only that I enjoyed discussing it. I would never tell God to fuck off. I have never made up any lies about anyone on this board... and I never accused anyone of raping anyone. And it certainly IS me who gets to decide what I think is funny. I never laugh on cue.

and the fact that you find me nauseating arrogant self-righteous and incorrigible brings a smile to my face.

retiredman
10-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Ding......Survey says....Told you so! :laugh2:

Taken from a poll that is....

wipe that creamy stuff off your chin!

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 02:06 PM
wipe that creamy stuff off your chin!

:lol:

what another gay innuendo?

too clever for me Homo, better run away as you suggested earlier....:laugh2:

darin
10-05-2007, 02:06 PM
you are a bit over the top, aren't you buddy?

I have NEVER suggested that I was so much better than anyone, let alone everyone. I have never suggested that I could dictate foreign policy - only that I enjoyed discussing it. I would never tell God to fuck off. I have never made up any lies about anyone on this board... and I never accused anyone of raping anyone. And it certainly IS me who gets to decide what I think is funny. I never laugh on cue.

and the fact that you find me nauseating arrogant self-righteous and incorrigible brings a smile to my face.

Your attitude and the words you use betray your arrogance and self-righteousness. I believe anybody on this board with good judgment can see through your coy, passive-aggressive BS.

I'm glad you're smiling. I'm happy you're enjoying a moment of 'bliss' in your ignorance. Howniceforyou.

retiredman
10-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Your attitude and the words you use betray your arrogance and self-righteousness. I believe anybody on this board with good judgment can see through your coy, passive-aggressive BS.

I'm glad you're smiling. I'm happy you're enjoying a moment of 'bliss' in your ignorance. Howniceforyou.

thanks. it is nice....smiling, that is. I am far from ignorant on this particular issue.

but I wonder how someone who exhibits such profound immaturity as you would even KNOW what good judgment looked like!:laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 04:03 PM
thanks. it is nice....smiling, that is. I am far from ignorant on this particular issue.

but I wonder how someone who exhibits such profound immaturity as you would even KNOW what good judgment looked like!:laugh2:

He has you pegged perfectly for what you are, everyone else around here knows that as well so yeah he has good judgement.

retiredman
10-05-2007, 04:06 PM
everyone else? really?

I suppose you have a poll? :lol:

manu1959
10-05-2007, 04:07 PM
how will the world be better off?

retiredman
10-05-2007, 04:11 PM
good question. I cannot see how the world is better off when America fails

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
everyone else? really?

I suppose you have a poll? :lol:

Ok, perhaps there may be a numbskull or two came along with you from back patting the gang but indeed everyone else.

Want a poll on that one to add to your facts collection for real? The fantasy leaguers are already projecting a 99.9% in favor of dmp's judgement.

manu1959
10-05-2007, 04:16 PM
good question. I cannot see how the world is better off when America fails

lets see.... a failed america...

no more foreign aid......no more buying of oil.....no more us currency.....no more us investments......world wide economic collapse....

but.....

radical islam would be better off.....

china could take out taiwan...

russia could take out all the free states.....

israel could take out the middle east....

the french could surrender to whoever invades them....

Yurt
10-05-2007, 05:28 PM

you are watching this thread:poke:

April15
10-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Real Americans know that Bush is one of the worlds most distinguished exporters of terror. We also know he is a failure in everything he has done. So to think the US will win a winless war is like Bush being president, Wrong!

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Real Americans know that Bush is one of the worlds most distinguished exporters of terror. We also know he is a failure in everything he has done. So to think the US will win a winless war is like Bush being president, Wrong!

Right!

Wrong are the ones who have been saying this since he came into office, Wrong are the same bunch that said it would never happen twice.

actsnoblemartin
10-05-2007, 06:03 PM
i didnt nkowtheir were fake democrats, are they androids like data from star trek the next generation?

:lol:

red states rule
10-05-2007, 06:42 PM

MM performs the liberal two step very well. He tosses out the insults 24/7 - then when called on it play the role of "poor little ol me" card

He is the poster child of the modern liberal - full of hate, rage, and arrogance

manu1959
10-05-2007, 07:30 PM

he has two hot daughters....he has had one marriage....he gave up drugs and booze......he got elected to state office.....he got elected president twice.....fact is....his life is more of a success than most people that criticize him....

red states rule
10-05-2007, 07:48 PM
he has two hot daughters....he has had one marriage....he gave up drugs and booze......he got elected to state office.....he got elected president twice.....fact is....his life is more of a success than most people that criticize him....

To libs, the unforgivable sin Pres Bush committed was he had the gall to beat them in 2 Presidental elections (and 2 midterms)

manu1959
10-05-2007, 07:51 PM
To libs, the unforgivable sin Pres Bush committed was he had the gall to beat them in 2 Presidental elections (and 2 midterms)

remember he stole those and didn't get caught....4 more acomplishments....

red states rule
10-05-2007, 07:52 PM
remember he stole those and didn't get caught....4 more acomplishments....

and three open and fair elections in Iraq (7 accomplishments)

manu1959
10-05-2007, 07:55 PM
and three open and fair elections in Iraq (7 accomplishments)

and saddam is dead.....and NK is giving up their nuke program....and remember Libya decided to go straight.....

red states rule
10-05-2007, 07:57 PM
and saddam is dead.....and NK is giving up their nuke program....and remember Libya decided to go straight.....

and Saddams sons are dead, top terrorists are in jail or dead, and Iraq is no longer under the thumb of a dictator

manu1959
10-05-2007, 08:00 PM
and Saddams sons are dead, top terrorists are in jail or dead, and Iraq is no longer under the thumb of a dictator

hmmmmmm......i guess if you call success failure it is.....

red states rule
10-05-2007, 08:03 PM
hmmmmmm......i guess if you call success failure it is.....

If you are a liberal, and your party has invested their political future in the failure of the US miltary and the US economy - what other choice do they have?

I do love the fact Pres Bush has given the left a big huge shit burger to eat

manu1959
10-05-2007, 08:06 PM
If you are a liberal, and your party has invested their political future in the failure of the US miltary and the US economy - what other choice do they have?

I do love the fact Pres Bush has given the left a big huge shit burger to eat

the failure of the us military has always intrigued me....why would you want your country to lose.....

red states rule
10-05-2007, 08:09 PM
the failure of the us military has always intrigued me....why would you want your country to lose.....

So they can blame Pres Bush - It is Bush's war after all to them

I learned a long time ago, the ONLY thing that matters to libs is their political power. They do not care about anything else. If the US has to lose a war so they can increase their power so be it

Why else would they do everything possible to make the US lose in Iraq. They have compared the troops to Nazi's and Pol Pot, they have called them losers, they caleed them cold blooded killers, the MoveOn.org ad, and many others things

They will continue to find ways to short cahnge the troops, but they could not care less as long as they can maintain and increase their power

actsnoblemartin
10-05-2007, 08:13 PM
maybe that will be the new name of the house's meaning war resolution

the american loss of iraq act

So they can blame Pres Bush - It is Bush's war after all to them

I learned a long time ago, the ONLY thing that matters to libs is their political power. They do not care about anything else. If the US has to lose a war so they can increase their power so be it

Why else would they do everything possible to make the US lose in Iraq. They have compared the troops to Nazi's and Pol Pot, they have called them losers, they caleed them cold blooded killers, the MoveOn.org ad, and many others things

They will continue to find ways to short cahnge the troops, but they could not care less as long as they can maintain and increase their power

red states rule
10-05-2007, 08:14 PM
maybe that will be the new name of the house's meaning war resolution

the american loss of iraq act

The Democrat Empowerment Act is more fitting