PDA

View Full Version : Debra Messing exploded on White House over Dobbs decision

Gunny
07-05-2022, 06:18 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/debra-messing-exploded-white-house-dobbs-decision-feels-biden-elected-report

She's not much unhinged. A Hollyweird, elitist-leftist. Bet money this cackling hen with more than one screw loose could walk into any gun shop in CA and guy guns and ammo :rolleyes: The latter being my whole point to posting a thread bout somebody I could care less about and apparently needs some meds and a shrink.

icansayit
07-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Just another mistake the Liberals allowed to happen by not USING ROE V WADE when they had the chance to ABORT all of the "Holly weirdo's".

She's another useless mistake, pretending to be smarter because she has letters after her name like GABBY.
But we all have DEGREE'S too! The only degree Liberals from Hollywood lost....98.6 Not sure what Mindless animals have for a degree.

Gunny
07-06-2022, 11:58 AM
Just another mistake the Liberals allowed to happen by not USING ROE V WADE when they had the chance to ABORT all of the "Holly weirdo's".

She's another useless mistake, pretending to be smarter because she has letters after her name like GABBY.
But we all have DEGREE'S too! The only degree Liberals from Hollywood lost....98.6 Not sure what Mindless animals have for a degree.

A good point I have often wondered about. WHO ARE these abortion proponents? The certainly are all for something they don't use or most wouldn't be around to flap their gums about it.

I just don't see the point to being drooling-at-the-mouth fanatic about something that doesn't pertain to and/or affect one's life.