PDA

View Full Version : Form Japanese PM Shinzo Abe Shot During Speech

BoogyMan
07-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Shinzo Abe, former PM of Japan, has been shot during a speech in the city of Nara. It doesn’t look good. He was attacked from behind assassination style.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220708_19/

Former Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo collapsed on the street in the western city of Nara while making a speech for a Liberal Democratic Party candidate's election campaign at around 11: 30 a.m. An NHK reporter who was at the scene says he may have been shot.

The fire department says he is showing no vital signs.
Police say a man has been taken into custody.
The site is near Yamatosaidaiji Station in Nara City.

The NHK reporter says Abe was bleeding. The reporter heard what sounded like a gun going off.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2022, 04:41 AM
Shinzo Abe, former PM of Japan, has been shot during a speech in the city of Nara. It doesn’t look good. He was attacked from behind assassination style.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220708_19/

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

My guess is that ole Abe pissed off the globalists...... or else the Chinese....--Tyr

BoogyMan
07-09-2022, 11:44 AM
That is where my thinking has been going as well. Our world is a mess.

My guess is that ole Abe pissed off the globalists...... or else the Chinese....--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2022, 03:31 PM
That is where my thinking has been going as well. Our world is a mess.

And it is gonna get far, far worse before it ever gets better--if ever better it will ever get.
Those vermin plan on it being pie in the sky for them and slavery for us....
Under estimating those that have patriotism and honor will very likely cost the scum very dearly, imho.--Tyr

Gunny
07-09-2022, 06:52 PM
He was shot by a homemade firearm in a country where firearms are illegal for people to own. Where there's a will there's a way.

fj1200
07-09-2022, 11:01 PM
So the globalists took out a former prime minister. Their timing is impeccable. :rolleyes: Based on post WWII history the globalists are either feckless imbeciles who excel at failing or extremely successful. Either way, I don't worry about globalists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2022, 05:21 AM
So the globalists took out a former prime minister. Their timing is impeccable. :rolleyes: Based on post WWII history the globalists are either feckless imbeciles who excel at failing or extremely successful. Either way, I don't worry about globalists.

(My guess is that ole Abe pissed off the globalists...... or else the Chinese....--Tyr)

What no comment about the Chinese???
Color me impressed...-- :rolleyes:-Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2022, 07:28 AM
(My guess is that ole Abe pissed off the globalists...... or else the Chinese....--Tyr)

What no comment about the Chinese???
Color me impressed...-- :rolleyes:-Tyr

So the Chinese took out a former prime minister. Their timing is impeccable. :rolleyes:

FIFY

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2022, 08:09 AM
So the Chinese took out a former prime minister. Their timing is impeccable. :rolleyes:

FIFY

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Search for a word
im·pec·ca·ble
/imˈpekəb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of behavior, performance, or appearance) in accordance with the highest standards of propriety; faultless.
"a man of impeccable character"
Similar:
flawless
faultless
unblemished
spotless
stainless
untarnished
perfect
exemplary
ideal
model
virtuous
pure
moral
sinless
upright
irreproachable
unimpeachable
blameless
guiltless
above suspicion
beyond reproach
beyond criticism
incorrupt
uncorrupted
squeaky clean
whiter than white
lily white
as pure as the driven snow
Opposite:
imperfect
sinful
RARE•THEOLOGY
not liable to sin.

New word for today????
And yes, rabid use of sarcasm so becomes you.... :beer:--Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2022, 11:29 AM
New word for today????
And yes, rabid use of sarcasm so becomes you.... :beer:--Tyr

Unless you've got some actual information I'm not sure where you're going with all this. Dude seems standard form crazy.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/09/asia/shinzo-abe-tetsuya-yamagami-explainer-intl-hnk/index.html

They're easy to spot.