PDA

View Full Version : Elon Musk, Twitter users mock Biden for reading ‘End of Quote’ from teleprompter duri

Gunny
07-08-2022, 06:29 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-twitter-users-mock-biden-reading-end-quote-from-teleprompter-during-live-address

:rolleyes:

Watch some numbnuts Republicans go after impeaching him right before the midterms. Then we'll have Harris AND a Dem Congress.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2022, 04:36 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-twitter-users-mock-biden-reading-end-quote-from-teleprompter-during-live-address

:rolleyes:

Watch some numbnuts Republicans go after impeaching him right before the midterms. Then we'll have Harris AND a Dem Congress.

And that is the scum that was by hook and crook foisted upon us as leader....
A totally corrupt, going senile POS-complete with his own carbon copy of an ass son.
The globalists are laughing and making jokes about just how stupid are the citizens of this nation that --they--- now have a great measure of control over, imho..-:saluting2:
While they weaken it more each and everyday... -Tyr

Gunny
07-09-2022, 07:05 PM
And that is the scum that was by hook and crook foisted upon us as leader....
A totally corrupt, going senile POS-complete with his own carbon copy of an ass son.
The globalists are laughing and making jokes about just how stupid are the citizens of this nation that --they--- now have a great measure of control over, imho..-:saluting2:
While they weaken it more each and everyday... -TyrThe right is just as responsible. Don't get to make/change the rules unless you're in power. Seems the right forgot that minor little detail.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2022, 05:32 AM
The right is just as responsible. Don't get to make/change the rules unless you're in power. Seems the right forgot that minor little detail.

Power and greed work in both parties.
It is just that one party- the totally corrupt leftist dems -- are devoted fans to its allure and faithful practioners of its methods/ways..
There always exists the lesser evil.
As in lesser evil vs. greater evil...
A choice has to be made--to choose one or the other, I was born in 1954--back when we had --REAL-- schools, not this liberal shit now that the ffking dems have engineered.
We had -real teachers, not these things that are sailed right on through college and are teaching our kids now.
We were taught and rightly so- when forced to choose, one must always choose the lesser evil.
Dems now teach--there is no evil- and we your superiors will show you the way..

Well, this man says--fffkkk them ..
Iam not a blinded flunky for such ffking vermin..
I spit on all of the worthless, lying, self-serving punkyass bastards. -Tyr

hjmick
07-10-2022, 06:54 AM
The reading of "End of Quote" isn't really an issue. It's not unheard of for a person in the course of a conversation to say, when quoting someone, "Quote" or "And I quote" and then "End quote" or "End of Quote" to indicate they are no longer repeating the words of someone else.

The thing that is... annoying? Troublesome? And possibly indicative of some impairment or basic stupidity? Was reading the direction to repeat the line. With all his years as a career politician, no one will convince me that he has not been familiar with teleprompters and how they work, so I think we can rule out basic stupidity which leaves us with...

Gunny
07-10-2022, 11:07 AM
Power and greed work in both parties.
It is just that one party- the totally corrupt leftist dems -- are devoted fans to its allure and faithful practioners of its methods/ways..
There always exists the lesser evil.
As in lesser evil vs. greater evil...
A choice has to be made--to choose one or the other, I was born in 1954--back when we had --REAL-- schools, not this liberal shit now that the ffking dems have engineered.
We had -real teachers, not these things that are sailed right on through college and are teaching our kids now.
We were taught and rightly so- when forced to choose, one must always choose the lesser evil.
Dems now teach--there is no evil- and we your superiors will show you the way..

Well, this man says--fffkkk them ..
Iam not a blinded flunky for such ffking vermin..
I spit on all of the worthless, lying, self-serving punkyass bastards. -TyrThe lesser of two evils is problematic. I get that the "lesser evil" isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea. Definitely not mine.

The result of "standing on one's alleged superior morals/ideals" is sitting in the WH and destroying the strengths of this Nation at every possible opportunity.

As we speak, there is no currently mentioned as frontrunner that is going to unite the people and rally round the flag.

"Doesn't matter so long as we get rid of what's there". Isn't that how we got where we are?

Gunny
07-10-2022, 11:14 AM
The reading of "End of Quote" isn't really an issue. It's not unheard of for a person in the course of a conversation to say, when quoting someone, "Quote" or "And I quote" and then "End quote" or "End of Quote" to indicate they are no longer repeating the words of someone else.

The thing that is... annoying? Troublesome? And possibly indicative of some impairment or basic stupidity? Was reading the direction to repeat the line. With all his years as a career politician, no one will convince me that he has not been familiar with teleprompters and how they work, so I think we can rule out basic stupidity which leaves us with...

Biden's not running anything, much less this country. While not a Biden expert, I know enough to know that the Joe Biden we're seeing every day is NOT the Joe Biden that has been in Congress 40 years. The line of demarcation between Old Joe and this current puppet is stark. He just never was this radical and definitely not this stupid and blundering.

Whoever is pulling the strings is smart. They're going to continue degrading every strength this country has and when enough is enough, let Joe take the heat while remaining in the shadows.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2022, 05:44 AM
The lesser of two evils is problematic. I get that the "lesser evil" isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea. Definitely not mine.

The result of "standing on one's alleged superior morals/ideals" is sitting in the WH and destroying the strengths of this Nation at every possible opportunity.

As we speak, there is no currently mentioned as frontrunner that is going to unite the people and rally round the flag.

"Doesn't matter so long as we get rid of what's there". Isn't that how we got where we are?

I think that we got where we are by way of a long, nonstop agenda that has been pursued by the sold out dem party for many decades.
As a form of its pursuit into darkness and its faithful support of evil, etc....
A very simplistic explanation- but one that fits the bill, imho ...--Tyr