PDA

View Full Version : Globalists

Pages : 1 [2]

AHZ
07-14-2023, 07:51 AM
You should review the thread if you're unaware of my point.
I remember well.

you were saying it made no sense to tout freedom and then do the opposite.

and then I explained to your spergy self what deception is.

fj1200
07-14-2023, 07:53 AM
I remember well.

you were saying it made no sense to tout freedom and then do the opposite.

and then I explained to your spergy self what deception is.

Apparently not. Review this link please.

Globalists (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?76452-Globalists)

AHZ
07-14-2023, 07:58 AM
Apparently not. Review this link please.

Globalists (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?76452-Globalists)

no thanks. I'm happy with my characterization based on my fabulous memory.

fj1200
07-14-2023, 08:00 AM
no thanks. I'm happy with my characterization based on my fabulous memory.

You're fabulous alright. :yikes:

AHZ
07-14-2023, 08:05 AM
You're fabulous alright. :yikes:

please abandon your destructive globalist nihilist internationalist fascism views.

fj1200
07-14-2023, 08:08 AM
please abandon your destructive globalist nihilist internationalist fascism views.

No point. You ignore what you don't agree with and proves you wrong.

:laugh:

AHZ
07-14-2023, 08:11 AM
:laugh:

you laugh at yourself.

fj1200
07-14-2023, 08:13 AM
you laugh at yourself.

I laugh at you through my prescience. ;)

You are comedy gold.

AHZ
07-14-2023, 08:20 AM
:dance:
I laugh at you through my prescience. ;)

You are comedy gold.

revelarts
07-31-2023, 12:37 AM
deleted post

Gunny
08-13-2023, 05:25 PM
AHZ

So, in your estimation, is there a difference between "globalists" who believe in a One World Order and people who believe in global free trade?

AHZ
08-13-2023, 05:30 PM
@AHZ (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=5048)

So, in your estimation, is there a difference between "globalists" who believe in a One World Order and people who believe in global free trade?
that depends on if they acknowledge that fiat currency totalitarianism, oligarchy and fascism (the union of government and corporate power) can have downsides that need to be mitigated in many ways.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 05:40 PM
that depends on if they acknowledge that fiat currency totalitarianism, oligarchy and fascism (the union of government and corporate power) can have downsides that need to be mitigated in many ways.In other words you don't have a freakin' clue what you're talking about :rolleyes:

That was the simplest question and you avoided it for your go-to gibberish.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 05:53 PM
In other words you don't have a freakin' clue what you're talking about :rolleyes:

That was the simplest question and you avoided it for your go-to gibberish.

I was very clear in how I make the distinction, actually.

we can just agree to disagree over my post.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 05:56 PM
I was very clear in how I make the distinction, actually.

we can just agree to disagree over my post.

The question: So, in your estimation, is there a difference between "globalists" who believe in a One World Order and people who believe in global free trade?

You did not answer the question which does not contain your conditions. None of your caveats have anything to do with the question.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 06:08 PM
The question: So, in your estimation, is there a difference between "globalists" who believe in a One World Order and people who believe in global free trade?

You did not answer the question which does not contain your conditions. None of your caveats have anything to do with the question.

yes.

those interested in actual free trade and are not just using free trade slogans to justify totaltarianism will acknowledge the corrupting influence of corporate money on policy, and will also acknowledge negative aspects of globalist trends.

they will also acknowledge problems with fiat currency.

totalitarian abusers of free trade slogans acknowledge none of the above.

Gunny
08-13-2023, 06:29 PM
yes.

those interested in actual free trade and are not just using free trade slogans to justify totaltarianism will acknowledge the corrupting influence of corporate money on policy, and will also acknowledge negative aspects of globalist trends.

they will also acknowledge problems with fiat currency.

totalitarian abusers of free trade slogans acknowledge none of the above.Believing in free trade requires none of your caveats.

AHZ
08-13-2023, 06:40 PM
Believing in free trade requires none of your caveats.

I believe it does. otherwise it's just totalitarian fascism with fancy slogans.

do you believe in busting up monopolies?

because we all know many of the the benefits to the consumer that free trade provides are lost under monopoly and or cartel conditions.

is trust-busting communist?

Gunny
08-13-2023, 06:50 PM
I believe it does. otherwise it's just totalitarian fascism with fancy slogans.

do you believe in busting up monopolies?

because we all know many of the the benefits to the consumer that free trade provides are lost under monopoly and or cartel conditions.

is trust-busting communist?Stick to the topic.

If I make a deal with Jacque in France for him to buy my general commercial goods at an agreed upon price in an agreed upon exchange -- money or goods -- where does all your nonsense come into play?

AHZ
08-14-2023, 02:35 AM
Stick to the topic.

If I make a deal with Jacque in France for him to buy my general commercial goods at an agreed upon price in an agreed upon exchange -- money or goods -- where does all your nonsense come into play?

if domestic unemployment gets so bad that the populace cannot even afford the cheap french goods, then it comes into play.

I hope a concise answer will do.

fj1200
08-14-2023, 12:53 PM
Word salad.

AHZ
08-14-2023, 01:32 PM
Word salad.

"Rich Men North Of Richmond"

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day
Overtime hours for bullshit pay
So I can sit out here and waste my life away
Drag back home and drown my troubles away

It's a damn shame what the world's gotten to
For people like me and people like you
Wish I could just wake up and it not be true
But it is, oh, it is

Livin' in the new world
With an old soul
These rich men north of Richmond
Lord knows they all just wanna have total control
Wanna know what you think, wanna know what you do
And they don't think you know, but I know that you do
'Cause your dollar ain't shit and it's taxed to no end
'Cause of rich men north of Richmond

I wish politicians would look out for miners
And not just minors on an island somewhere
Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat
And the obese milkin' welfare

Well, God, if you're 5-foot-3 and you're 300 pounds
Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds
Young men are puttin' themselves six feet in the ground
'Cause all this damn country does is keep on kickin' them down

Lord, it's a damn shame what the world's gotten to
For people like me and people like you
Wish I could just wake up and it not be true
But it is, oh, it is

Livin' in the new world
With an old soul
These rich men north of Richmond
Lord knows they all just wanna have total control
Wanna know what you think, wanna know what you do
And they don't think you know, but I know that you do
'Cause your dollar ain't shit and it's taxed to no end
'Cause of rich men north of Richmond

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day
Overtime hours for bullshit pay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSA-SY5Hro

fj1200
08-14-2023, 02:25 PM
"Rich Men North Of Richmond"

The only time you tend to make any sense is when you're posting the words of others. Even then...

revelarts
09-18-2023, 08:44 AM
"We need to see unemployment rise. We need it to rise 40-50%. We need to see pain in the economy. We need to remind people that they work for the employer, not the other way around."
Says Billionaire property developer Tim Gurner

He also says that gov't's around the world are working on making unemployment rise... for the benefit of the corporations.
To get things back to "normal".

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702132147522613249/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/M5ZU8fnwSBOtxIhv.mp4?tag=12

People have told me that the real capitalism and "free markets" the big corps want to operate with is natural supply and demand.
If the demand for good workers is low then low wages, if the demand is high then higher wages and more benefits.
seems this guy doesn't believe that's the way it's supposed to work. and he's speaking to people of the same mindset.

Look, whoever wants to PRETEND that the system is OK, or that it just needs some tweaks by the right politicians, OK fine.
Big corps and big govt have our best interest in mind because it's in their interest and they're not that many monsters out there.
fine enjoy your fantasy world.

But it's been clear to me for some time that these big corp and politicians really don't give a d@mn about us.
And have NO intention of playing ethically or even playing by the rules they create without citizens consent.
Haven't for decades.

Various groups, billionaires, corporate types and flunky politicians want citizens to live with low wages, digital ID, digital money, control of their food, water, land, air, transportation, to control us better, in a one world system.

I pray some of us can continue to push back in some meaningful ways.

AHZ
09-18-2023, 10:25 AM
"We need to see unemployment rise. We need it to rise 40-50%. We need to see pain in the economy. We need to remind people that they work for the employer, not the other way around."

He also says that gov't's around the world are working on making unemployment rise... for the benefit of the corporations.
To get things back to "normal".

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702132147522613249/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/M5ZU8fnwSBOtxIhv.mp4?tag=12

People have told me that the real capitalism and "free markets" the big corps want to operate with is natural supply and demand.
If the demand for good workers is low then low wages, if the demand is high then higher wages and more benefits.
seems this guy doesn't believe that's the way it's supposed to work. and he's speaking to people of the same mindset.

Look, whoever wants to PRETEND that the system is OK, or that it just needs some tweaks by the right politicians, OK fine.
Big corps and big govt have our best interest in mind because it's in their interest and they're not that many monsters out there.
fine enjoy your fantasy world.

But it's been clear to me for some time that these big corp and politicians really don't give a d@mn about us.
And have NO intention of playing ethically or even playing by the rules they create without citizens consent.
Haven't for decades.

Various groups, billionaires, corporate types and flunky politicians want citizens to live with low wages, digital ID, digital money, control of their food, water, land, air, transportation, to control us better, in a one world system.

I pray some of us can continue to push back in some meaningful ways.

I saw this too. utterly evil.

being against slavery isnt communism.

just saying. :smoke:

and he was talking about the "arrogance" of the working class.

what about the arrogance of the evil keynesian lie-based money fascists?

AHZ
09-18-2023, 10:28 AM
oh.

and the chicago school is just keynesianism without the courtesy of a reacharound.

discuss.

:dance:

fj1200
09-18-2023, 10:47 AM

Is he a globalist?

AHZ
09-18-2023, 10:57 AM
Is he a globalist?

do you deny he is?

revelarts
09-18-2023, 11:42 AM
Is he a globalist?

I don't know FJ. Do you?
The clear point is that his words and desires align with the agenda of outright globalist on the fronts he mentioned.
He doesn't have to wear a uniform or join a club to be one FJ.

If a Street Gang is terrorizing your neighborhood and someone else shows up working with them.
Do i have prove they are officially part of the gang, in every way, to know they are part of the GANG problem?

your question is irrelevant.

Why don't you address the problem of rich scum bags waving the flag of "free market capitalism" while they are actually trying to squeeze workers into a surf class using the gov'ts of the world.

Why are you questioning me for pointing it out?
I'm not the one advocating 50% higher unemployment to put workers "back in their place".
Have any questions or comments about that?

Black Diamond
09-18-2023, 11:44 AM
Gunny. Is this one of those labels ?

AHZ
09-18-2023, 11:49 AM
I don't know FJ. Do you?
The clear point is that his words and desires align with the agenda of outright globalist on the fronts he mentioned.

If a Street Gang is terrorizing your neighborhood and someone else shows up working with them.
Do i have prove they are officially part of the gang, in every way, to know they are part of the GANG problem?

Why don't you address the problem of rich scum bags waving the flag of "free market capitalism" while they are actually trying to squeeze workers into a surf class using the gov'ts of the world.

I'm not the one advocating 50% higher unemployment to put workers back in their place.

Epic statement, brother.

:salute:

Gunny
09-18-2023, 12:44 PM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30). Is this one of those labels ?My takeaway from this guy is he's saying what most of us who have had to work for a living and/or understand business and/or basic economics in any way. Our society is full of pussies who don't want to work and think if they do they should begin at Corporate CEO. It's right down to the child level. Can't pick up a ball for the first time and immediately be a star? Screw that. On to something I'm good at like watching internet videos:rolleyes:

As far as the globalist label goes, you should know by now it applies to anyone that owns a business, makes a profit and trades overseas:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
09-18-2023, 12:48 PM
My takeaway from this guy is he's saying what most of us who have had to work for a living and/or understand business and/or basic economics in any way. Our society is full of pussies who don't want to work and think if they do they should begin at Corporate CEO. It's right down to the child level. Can't pick up a ball for the first time and immediately be a star? Screw that. On to something I'm good at like watching internet videos:rolleyes:

As far as the globalist label goes, you should know by now it applies to anyone that owns a business, makes a profit and trades overseas:rolleyes:

LMAO re internet videos.

fj1200
09-18-2023, 03:19 PM
do you deny he is?

I have no idea who he is.

I don't know FJ. Do you?

I'm not the one advocating 50% higher unemployment to put workers "back in their place".

It's hard to tell from the one sentence I've been provided with.

All I can say is I don't like rich scum bags who wave the flag of "free market capitalism," who have no idea what free market capitalism really is, or who don't really advocate for free market capitalism. On the other hand maybe he's right that there are a lot of people out there who don't really understand the employer/employee relationship. I need a little more context... in text form.

AHZ
09-18-2023, 04:08 PM
I have no idea who he is.

It's hard to tell from the one sentence I've been provided with.

All I can say is I don't like rich scum bags who wave the flag of "free market capitalism," who have no idea what free market capitalism really is, or who don't really advocate for free market capitalism. On the other hand maybe he's right that there are a lot of people out there who don't really understand the employer/employee relationship. I need a little more context... in text form.

terrets

fj1200
09-18-2023, 04:10 PM
supply siders are corporate cock snacking fascists.

did you hear that one?

You really are rather stupid.

fj1200
09-19-2023, 11:33 AM

I don't think the globalists have gotten to him but Big Avacado clearly has.

One of Australia's richest men has apologised after he said that unemployment should jump to remind arrogant workers of their place.

He has previously made headlines by suggesting young people cannot afford homes because they spend too much on avocado toast.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-66803279

At first reading of the quote a few days ago it seemed like he wanted an unemployment rate of 40-50%. Did anyone else read it that way?

He proposed the country's current unemployment rate of 3.7% should rise by 40-50% to reduce "arrogance in the employment market". That would see more than 200,000 people lose their jobs.

He basically said that the unemployment rate moving up to between 5.2 and 5.6% would cure some sort of ill that he sees. But 5.5% unemployment :eek: OMG!!! I remember when that used to be considered full employment. Oh the humanity. No word from the unnamed and unquoted governments who desire the same thing. They haven't been media/twitter shamed yet.

revelarts
09-19-2023, 12:17 PM
I don't think the globalists have gotten to him but Big Avacado clearly has.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-66803279

At first reading of the quote a few days ago it seemed like he wanted an unemployment rate of 40-50%. Did anyone else read it that way?

He basically said that the unemployment rate moving up to between 5.2 and 5.6% would cure some sort of ill that he sees. But 5.5% unemployment :eek: OMG!!! I remember when that used to be considered full employment. Oh the humanity. No word from the unnamed and unquoted governments who desire the same thing. They haven't been media/twitter shamed yet.

"...He proposed the country's current unemployment rate of 3.7% should rise by 40-50% to reduce "arrogance in the employment market". That would see more than 200,000 people lose their jobs...."

yes, "full employment." FJ.
I'm sure those 200,000 people would love to talk to you FJ, so you could help them understand it better.
maybe you should be one of the 200,000 since you understand it. A little pain will be good for 'the economy' so you should make the sacrifice... and I sense a bit of arrogance from you.

fj1200
09-19-2023, 12:25 PM
"...He proposed the country's current unemployment rate of 3.7% should rise by 40-50% to reduce "arrogance in the employment market". That would see more than 200,000 people lose their jobs...."

yes, "full employment." FJ.
I'm sure those 200,000 people would love to talk to you FJ, so you could help them understand it better.
maybe you should be one of the 200,000 since you understand it. A little pain will be good for 'the economy' so you should make the sacrifice... and I sense a bit of arrogance from you.

I'm the arrogant one? That's rich. My point is I don't care what he says, I'm not making him out to be a mouthpiece for the globalist hegemony. OTOH, what would you say to employees who think that they don't really need to put in the work? Creative destruction is good for a healthy economy.

fj1200
09-19-2023, 12:33 PM
And I've been part of that 200,000 before. At least a couple of times.

revelarts
09-29-2023, 09:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7DEzK0WQAAblBR?format=jpg&name=small

"...Another guest said there was "nothing as crude as a vote" but a consensus emerged that they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat."This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers," said the guest. "They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming." Why all the secrecy? "They wanted to speak rich to rich without worrying anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government," he said."..."

fj1200
09-29-2023, 10:52 AM
That was from 15 years ago.

At a conference in Long Beach, California, last February, he had made similar points. “Official projections say the world’s population will peak at 9.3 billion [up from 6.6 billion today] but with charitable initiatives, such as better reproductive healthcare, we think we can cap that at 8.3 billion,” Gates said then.

They don't seem to have been very effective. Which seems to support my original conclusion.

revelarts
09-29-2023, 11:33 AM
That was from 15 years ago.
They don't seem to have been very effective. Which seems to support my original conclusion.

Covid Created in a Lab...

Global Death Rates Are Skyrocketing! Why
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?76546-Global-Death-Rates-Are-Skyrocketing!-Why

Black Diamond
09-29-2023, 11:39 AM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?76546-Global-Death-Rates-Are-Skyrocketing!-Why

Oops I need more coffee.

fj1200
09-29-2023, 11:40 AM

That was fairly predictable. What conclusion did your thread come to?

revelarts
11-09-2023, 06:26 AM
"BREAKING: Very bad news. The European Parliament and Member States just reached an agreement on introducing the Digital Identity, eID.
Directly afterwards, EU Commissioner Breton said:
"Now that we have a Digital Identity Wallet, we have to put something in it...",
suggesting a connection between CBDC and eID.They ignored all the privacy experts and security specialists. They're pushing it all through.I am not optimistic. But it is not too late yet. Parliament still has to vote about this. Let your MEP know that you oppose the Digital Identity and that you want your MEP to vote against it!"

Robert Roos
Member of the European Parliament
Rotterdam, Nederland

https://vigilantnews.com/post/european-politician-breaks-very-bad-news-about-digital-ids-and-central-bank-digital-currencies

revelarts
12-28-2023, 07:53 PM
Klaus Swab, head of the globalist WEF, while talking to the head of Google says that AI will soon be able to tell us who will win any election, therefore we won't have to vote anymore!
isn't that great!
AI will make everything so convenient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCTi-qV_bJo

fj1200
12-29-2023, 02:08 PM
Klaus Swab, head of the globalist WEF, while talking to the head of Google says that AI will soon be able to tell us who will win any election, therefore we won't have to vote anymore!
isn't that great!
AI will make everything so convenient.

Did he really? Is this the damning quote from 2017?

“We don’t know yet how the technology will look like. But one fear which I have heard is, technology now is — and digital technologies — mainly have an analytical power, now we go into a predictive power,” Schwab said.

“We have seen the first examples, and your company [is] very much involved in it. But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict what, predict, and afterwards you can say, ‘Why do we need the elections?’ — because we know what the result will be. Can you imagine such a world?” he added.

revelarts
12-29-2023, 04:57 PM
Did he really? Is this the damning quote from 2017?
"...But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict what, predict, and afterwards you can say, ‘Why do we need the elections?’ — because we know what the result will be. Can you imagine such a world?”

that's it.
glad you were able to look that quote up.

"you can say, 'why do we need elections.'"
I can imagine a world where people buy into that.
But I can't imagine a world where I'd trust an AI of being capable of doing it.
I can't imagine a world where I'd trust the AI was not manipulate by the creators biases &/or "stakeholders" influence.
Or a world where anyone could trust the "AI's" results.
It appears Klaus can.

The WEF web site also has this

...Can artificial intelligence (AI) help with our voting decisions?
Music and video streaming services already suggest songs, movies or TV shows that we will probably enjoy. Online shopping sites helpfully suggest other products we might like to buy. All this is based on what we’ve already watched, listened to or bought.
So why not have a similar system to suggest whom we should vote for?
With preferential voting, political parties and candidates already issue how-to-vote cards. But what if an AI service could create a personalised how-to-vote card for each and every one of us?...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/05/avoid-the-politics-and-let-artificial-intelligence-decide-your-vote-in-the-next-election/

the WEF seems to paint the current AIs "suggestion" process as sound, benign and objective.
As if the it's not bias by big advertisers, manipulated algorithms, as well as persons and products that are downgraded or outright censored from view.

brave new world

fj1200
12-30-2023, 09:08 AM
"...But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict what, predict, and afterwards you can say, ‘Why do we need the elections?’ — because we know what the result will be. Can you imagine such a world?”

that's it.
glad you were able to look that quote up.

"you can say, 'why do we need elections.'"
I can imagine a world where people buy into that.
But I can't imagine a world where I'd trust an AI of being capable of doing it.
I can't imagine a world where I'd trust the AI was not manipulate by the creators biases &/or "stakeholders" influence.
Or a world where anyone could trust the "AI's" results.
It appears Klaus can.

The WEF web site also has this

the WEF seems to paint the current AIs "suggestion" process as sound, benign and objective.
As if the it's not bias by big advertisers, manipulated algorithms, as well as persons and products that are downgraded or outright censored from view.

brave new world

You missed, "...But one fear which I have heard is..." I'm just surprised it took 6 years of scouring before someone found it, inferred from it, and Youtubed it. Now all the antiKlausniks are going to spread it further amongst the interwebs. Self fulfilling prophecy and all.

revelarts
12-30-2023, 09:59 AM
You missed, "...But one fear which I have heard is..." I'm just surprised it took 6 years of scouring before someone found it, inferred from it, and Youtubed it. Now all the antiKlausniks are going to spread it further amongst the interwebs. Self fulfilling prophecy and all.

One fear he's HEARD.

Did he say he was fearful?
Did the head of google say he was?
I'd love to see the full interview, if you have a link to it or transcript that'd help.

Also If someone is outside waving a gun around it makes sense to warn others. Self fulfilling prophecy is not what you call that warning.

the real problem is not enough folks take the threats seriously enough.
Tech's promises of convenience and profits have been stream rolling freedoms, privacy, personal autonomy & common sense.

fj1200
12-30-2023, 10:31 AM
One fear he's HEARD.

Did he say he was fearful?
Did the head of google say he was?
I'd love to see the full interview, if you have a link to it or transcript that'd help.

Also If someone is outside waving a gun around it makes sense to warn others. Self fulfilling prophecy is not what you call that warning.

the real problem is not enough folks take the threats seriously enough.
Tech's promises of convenience and profits have been stream rolling freedoms, privacy, personal autonomy & common sense.

Eggheads.

https://youtu.be/ffvu6Mr1SVc?si=0lbxN_uS-emoC8w9

revelarts
01-22-2024, 06:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEaTKw-WkAE0F4R?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEc6HLHW4AAOEFG?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-23-2024, 08:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEi2mY5XYAAbp62?format=jpg&name=900x900

Layers of HorseSh!t

revelarts
05-21-2024, 02:45 PM
the globalist
WORLD BANK assumes authority to tell the world how we "MUST" grow food in order to stop climate change.

CLIMATE-SMART AGRICULTURE
Climate-smart agriculture (CSA) is an integrated approach to managing landscapes—cropland, livestock, forests and fisheries--that address the interlinked challenges of food security and climate change.
https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/climate-smart-agriculture

Recipe for a Livable Planet
World Bank Document
They are giving money & guidance to those that do what the world bank thinks is best.... for the greater good.
https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/server/api/core/bitstreams/c68a6f57-d4fb-4176-9a85-e313dd34c4e2/content
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOIHvvpWsAAWiNm?format=png&name=small

older docs same theme
Publication: World Bank Group Climate Change Action Plan 2021–2025: Supporting Green, Resilient, and Inclusive Development
https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/entities/publication/ee8a5cd7-ed72-542d-918b-d72e07f96c79

"Transitions at the Heart of the Climate Challenge
https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2021/05/24/transitions-at-the-heart-of-the-climate-challenge
"The World Bank Group is increasing its financing to help countries address the pandemic and climate change, because a sustainable future depends on the decisions countries make today.
To clean up energy systems, it will be important to drive action on multiple fronts including renewable energy, energy efficiency, and a just transition from coal.
To tackle food insecurity and protect forests, climate-smart agriculture and nature-based solutions will need to be scaled up.
Imagine a world where farms grow nutritious food and raise healthy livestock without harming the environment. Where every village, town and city are powered by clean energy and cities have safe, affordable, and non-polluting transit systems. Where people have jobs that drive the sustainable growth story of the future. This world is within our reach, but only if we confront the challenges we face today...."

revelarts
05-21-2024, 03:21 PM
World Bank tiptoes into fiery debate over meat emissions
Published on 10/05/2024, 4:35pm
The bank has advised wealthy nations to cut subsidies for high-emissions foods but stopped far short of promoting veganism
"...The bank’s new “Recipe for a Livable Planet” report outlines a “menu of solutions” governments can take to reduce their planet-warming emissions from food production, including using more renewable energy, harvesting food from trees instead of cutting them down, and restoring forests.

It calls on high-income countries, whose diets are most polluting for the planet, to take the lead by providing finance for green measures to low and middle-income nations and by shifting subsidies away from high-emitting food sources like cattle for beef. This “would reveal their full price and help make low-emission food options cheaper in comparison”, the report says....

Report author William Sutton, the bank’s lead on climate-smart agriculture, told Climate Home an example of a subsidy that is “not necessarily helpful for the environment” is providing free or cheap land for grazing livestock. While Sutton declined to single out countries, the US government, for example, allows cows to graze on public land for a knock-down price.

If subsidies for meat were reduced in line with its “true cost” to the planet, prices would be 20-60% higher, Sutton said. “Allow the price of meat to more accurately reflect its true cost and let consumers decide whether that’s what they want to consume or whether they would rather consume lower-emissions, lower-cost alternatives,” he added.

"...
https://www.climatechangenews.com/2024/05/10/world-bank-tiptoes-into-fiery-debate-over-meat-emissions/

revelarts
05-23-2024, 08:04 AM
WHO Director-General calls for a "transformation" of our food systems, away from meat-eating and traditional agriculture, under the pretext of tackling "climate change": "Our food systems are harming the health of people and planet. Food systems contribute to over 30% of greenhouse gas emissions, and account for almost one third of the global burden of disease.""Transforming food systems is therefore essential, by shifting towards healthier, diversified and more plant based diets."

https://catholicvote.org/who-director-targets-meat-fight-climate-change/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXJ5O5EDIc

revelarts
06-02-2024, 09:03 PM
On May 25, 2022, Andrew Ross Sorkin, the moderator for the World Economic Forum panel,
named ‘Shaping a Shared Future: Making the Metaverse’ had this to say :
“There's going to be people of means who are going to travel, and then there's going to be people, maybe of lesser means, who might actually be able to use an Oculus or a magic leap or some other kind of device to travel to the same place but from their own, their own couch”.

"for the greater good"

SassyLady
06-02-2024, 10:51 PM
On May 25, 2022, Andrew Ross Sorkin, the moderator for the World Economic Forum panel,
named ‘Shaping a Shared Future: Making the Metaverse’ had this to say :
“There's going to be people of means who are going to travel, and then there's going to be people, maybe of lesser means, who might actually be able to use an Oculus or a magic leap or some other kind of device to travel to the same place but from their own, their own couch”.

"for the greater good"

WEF = evil

fj1200
06-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Meh. A discussion about the metaverse mentions the Oculus? Facebook must love the advertising.

revelarts
06-05-2024, 04:41 AM
Bilderberg Meeting 2024
https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/86001/secretive-bilderberg-meeting-concludes-in-madrid-with-war-war-and-more-war-on-the.html
"Globalist elites representing the rich and powerful in politics, banking, big tech, media, industry, and academia converged in Madrid, Spain, on May 30-June 2 to discuss the launching of World War III and policies meant to advance the global control grid and one-world system.
While most of the attention this year was on the WHO World Health Assembly in Geneva, the Bilderbergs met secretly in Madrid for their 70th annual conference. (Go to my Substack (https://leohohmann.substack.com/p/from-james-roguski-amendments-to?r=qrouj)to read about the shocking turn of events on June 1 at the WHO World Health Assemby)
Topics of discussion at the shadowy Bilderberg conference included artificial intelligence, “climate change,” the “future of warfare” and “changing faces of biology.”

The full list of announced topics (https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2024/press-release-2024) discussed at the annual globalist conference were as follows.

State of AI
AI Safety
Changing Faces of Biology
Climate
Future of Warfare
Geopolitical Landscape
Europe’s Economic Challenges
US Economic Challenges
US Political Landscape
Ukraine and the World
Middle East
China
Russia

Besides AI, transhumanist issues surrounding the “changing faces of biology,” and economic issues, notice that most of the remaining topics are related to the growing global conflicts that appear headed toward open warfare being conducted between nuclear-armed superpowers in multiple theaters — U.S./NATO against the Russians in Ukraine, war in the Middle East, and war the Far East involving China-Taiwan and potentially on the Korean peninsula.
The issue of “AI safety” likely had to do with the globalists’ plan to remove anonymity from the Internet and make all online parties take on a digital ID, thus making it easier to censor and punish online voices that disagree with the prevailing globalist narratives.
Founded in 1954 with a meeting hosted by Prince Bernhard of The Netherlands in the Hotel de Bilderberg in the Dutch village of Oosterbeek, the annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group is believed to be a driving force behind major globalist projects and initiatives.
Unlike similar institutions such as the World Economic Forum, the Bilderbergs meet strictly behind closed doors with participants sworn to secrecy according to the so-called Chatham House Rule. This rule prohibits the disclosure of the identity of those behind any idea mentioned during the meeting.
The shroud of secrecy surrounding the meeting of Bilderberg globalists has led to many theories regarding the influence the conference may exert on the policy of various nations and corporations.
Breitbart reports (https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/06/02/future-of-warfare-tops-agenda-as-globalist-elites-gather-for-secretive-bilderberg-meeting-in-spain/) that a 2023 study (https://link.springer.com/epdf/10.1057/s41311-023-00477-1?sharing_token=FM9pU52zs8FnhLIXiv0fHlxOt48VBPO10U v7D6sAgHvp91Z8KLIOfPlD08f08-LSOPYpa6xZG24NQz71SNKQbrL4lFKD557A-9_Cx3LGdajngK5vINJZ2hysIt_3EeWzfXhGEphfRerYnsoGsOd jTeIh4K1KMf4N4hAfsz5IL18%3D) from Lukas Kantor of Prague’s Charles University found that at least 133 politicians were elevated to positions of power after attending a Bilderberg meeting, including former U.S. President Bill Clinton, ex-German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and current French President Emmanuel Macron.
According to Kantor, at least 42 participants became either prime ministers, presidents, or the top officials of international organizations such as the European Union, NATO or the International Monetary Fund.
Kantor wrote:
“From 2019 to 2023, all key international organizations—EU, NATO, IMF, and UN—have been chaired by Bilderbergers (Ursula von der Leyen, Jens Stoltenberg, Kristalina Georgieva and Antonio Guterres). It seems improbable that this is just a coincidence.”
It’s interesting that war is on the agenda for Bilderberg 2024.
Almost every Western nation is on board with pushing the Russia-Ukraine conflict into one of the main theaters of World War III, which more than likely will turn nuclear at some point.
The only two countries in the West that have leaders firmly against expanding the war are Hungary and Slovakia. The prime minister of Hungary, Viktor Orban, is under pressure to resign over trumped up allegations of corruption and the prime minister of Slovakia, Robert Fico, was shot four times in an assassination attempt last month (he miraculously survived). Any Western leader who dares to oppose the policies of the globalist elite risks being eliminated by one means or another.
But that hasn’t stopped PM Viktor Orban of Hungary.
Hundreds of thousands participated in a peace march in Hungary’s capital of Budapest on Saturday, June 1, denouncing the EU’s policy of escalating tensions with Russia.
The event culminated with a speech by Orban, who accused Brussels of bringing Europe to the brink of World War III.
The demonstrators marched from the iconic Chain Bridge to Margaret Island on the Danube River.
Many carried flags, chanted anti-war slogans, and held signs reading “No war” and “Give us peace, Lord.”
Prime Minister Orban then addressed the crowd, saying:
“Never before have so many people lined up for peace. We are the biggest peace corps, the largest peacekeeping force in Europe. Europe must be prevented from rushing into war, into its own destruction.”..

fj1200
06-05-2024, 11:41 AM
So that's where all the useless eggheads have been recently. Providing copious amounts of video fodder for the anti-globalists. Stay tuned.

SassyLady
06-05-2024, 11:56 AM
I'm very anti globalist.

revelarts
06-05-2024, 12:17 PM
So that's where all the useless eggheads have been recently. Providing copious amounts of video fodder for the anti-globalists. Stay tuned.
Bilderburg is a Closed meeting of the Oligarchy so, sadly, there will be no video for you not to watch FJ.

If you'd like i could post some commentary about what details have seeped out & the invitees that will be making world decision based on the meetings.

fj1200
06-05-2024, 01:24 PM
Bilderburg is a Closed meeting of the Oligarchy so, sadly, there will be no video for you not to watch FJ.

If you'd like i could post some commentary about what details have seeped out & the invitees that will be making world decision based on the meetings.

In other words; my life won't change.

Because they're incompetent technocrats.

SassyLady
06-05-2024, 05:05 PM

You're life is changing ... through a thousand papercuts. You just can't feel it yet.

revelarts
06-05-2024, 05:57 PM

well I suspect you might like the changes,
•More Global "trade" (=monopolies/cartels/corporate collision for market dominance)
•More Digital money and less currencies LEGAL to trade in.
•Less online privacy from corporations and gov'ts.
•Digital IDs roll out for everyone for better trade, travel and our safety.
•more climate change rules
•more control of "misinformation" so the official incompetent technocrat's version of reality about drugs (& the world) can remain dominant and unquestioned.

So, the change may not be major or painful for you since you're generally on board with a lot of it I think.

Not sure how you feel about not driving & eating bug protein, but maybe you already do that too, so no change.

fj1200
06-05-2024, 06:34 PM
You're life is changing ... through a thousand papercuts. You must can't feel it yet.

Not sure why you're afraid of eggheads.

•More Global "trade" (=monopolies/cartels/corporate collision for market dominance)
•more control of "misinformation" so the official incompetent technocrat's version of reality about drugs (& the world) can remain dominant and unquestioned.

So, the change may not be major or painful for you since you're generally on board with a lot of it I think.

Not sure how you feel about not driving & eating bug protein, but maybe you already do that too, so no change.

I can't really argue with you when you already know what I think. :rolleyes:

revelarts
06-06-2024, 06:18 AM

I can't really argue with you when you already know what I think. :rolleyes:
Know?

I suspect.
and I cant think of anything that seriously counters that, other than a vague distaste for crony capitalism.
Which doesn't seem to translate into any support for proposal on controls or legal reviews of Banking or Big Corporate activity.

fj1200
06-06-2024, 08:50 AM
Know?

I suspect.
and I cant think of anything that seriously counters that, other than a vague distaste for crony capitalism.
Which doesn't seem to translate into any support for proposal on controls or legal reviews of Banking or Big Corporate activity.

I'm not going to argue against your perceptions when you post your typical laundry list of grievances. I'll only say this; the Bilderbergers have zero direct influence on your daily life. Don't like what they like? Win some elections.

revelarts
06-06-2024, 11:18 AM
I'm not going to argue against your perceptions when you post your typical laundry list of grievances. I'll only say this; the Bilderbergers have zero direct influence on your daily life. Don't like what they like? Win some elections.
People like the head of the CIA (U.S. Senior Director for Technology and National Security, Supreme Allied Commander Europe) and World Banks(CitiBank, Head of Natural Resources Research Goldman Sachs), heads of Corporations (like Disney, Microsoft, Google, Shell, & Pfizer), Heads of State & gov't leaders from Europe & the U.S. are at the secret closed door meetings.

They'll have no direct influence on your daily life? really? That's great.

OK FJ, thanks, I feel better now.
I can go back to sleep.

SassyLady
06-06-2024, 12:33 PM

Dumbest take yet. Only true if you're already dead

SassyLady
06-06-2024, 12:40 PM
Not sure why you're afraid of eggheads.

Eggheads like Gates just to name one? You need to get out of your ivory tower. Not sure why you want globalists controlling our freedoms.

fj1200
06-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Windmills.

SassyLady
06-06-2024, 01:01 PM
Windmills.

Ostrich

fj1200
06-06-2024, 01:08 PM
Ostrich

Pshaw. I'm in my ivory tower. I can see everythiiiiinnnnnnggggg. ;)

SassyLady
06-06-2024, 01:15 PM
Pshaw. I'm in my ivory tower. I can see everythiiiiinnnnnnggggg. ;)
Ivory tower doesn't preclude acting like an ostrich.

fj1200
06-06-2024, 01:24 PM
Ivory tower doesn't preclude acting like an ostrich.

Mixing of metaphors doesn't help your position.

Not sure why you want globalists controlling our freedoms.

Neither does not knowing what I want.

SassyLady
06-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Mixing of metaphors doesn't help your position.

Neither does not knowing what I want.

Why? Living in an ivory tower with your head stuck up your butt makes perfect sense.

fj1200
06-06-2024, 01:40 PM
Why? Living in an ivory tower with your head stuck up your butt makes perfect sense.

I know you believe that it does.

revelarts
06-14-2024, 06:08 AM
https://slaynews.com/news/un-calls-water-rationing-secure-climate-justice/
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GP7GexCWwAA0bOP?format=jpg&name=small

The United Nations (UN) is calling on the governments of “sovereign” nations around the world to introduce sweeping new regulations that will allow globalists to apply strict controls and limits on the water supply.

The unelected bureaucratic agency argues that rationing water is part of its agenda for supposedly “securing climate justice.”
The regulations would assert major restrictions on the water use of the general public by giving individuals a dystopian daily allowance.
Under such regulations, citizens would be limited to only one shower per day, grass lawns on private homes would be banned, and gardens would be restricted.

To ration the water, the supply to homes would be restricted by a state-controlled meter.
The United States is among the first nations to get on board with the plans, with Democrat President Joe Biden’s obedient administration by signing on the UN treaties.
Last year, the Biden admin published a “fact sheet” to detail what “actions” the president is taking to comply with the UN’s water-control agenda.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GP8r0L-W8AAhxeE?format=jpg&name=medium

American Farmer Breaks Down What’s Taking Place In Idaho
In addition to the water shutoff order on a half million acres of farmland impacting farmers and about 6,400 water users. The Government is targeting chicken farms and cattle across the US

“They are coming for this food system and they're coming for the homesteaders”
“Idaho was supposed to be like this big potato, conservative, you know, live that rule life kind of a place. But if you've been following the stuff that's been going on in Idaho lately, something's that the tides are changing in Idaho.
In the last couple of videos, we've been talking about how they've been calling the chickens because of the bird flu. And I want you guys to understand too that they're using the PCR test for that. And I want you to go do your homework on how reliable that test actually is.

Okay, You guys gotta start peeling open this onion:
On May 16th, May 16th, just a short while ago, news surfaced of an outbreak at Hendricks Poultry in Iona County. And the company announced 400 layoffs, and that's 6.5 million poultry likely will be killed to stop the spread in Ionia County alone. Nearly 91 million poultry in the US are affected.
With outbreaks in 48 states as of Friday, according to the Center of Disease Control, additionally 9 states including Michigan have reported outbreaks of the Avian Flu in cattle and with 49 herds across the US are impacted.

Okay, I have more here. Don't go anywhere now. I'm telling you guys, they are coming for this food system and they're coming for the homesteaders.
Please understand me when I'm telling you. The whole deal, they have to control all of the food or it's not gonna work. This is gonna be a kind of a slow fast process. Right, It's not gonna happen like overnight or anything, but they are moving towards that right now at record speed.
And they're gonna use this stuff to get you there through the fear and everything”