PDA

View Full Version : America Plans Coup d'état of Foreign countries

revelarts
07-13-2022, 10:53 AM
I've said it before, even though some hate to hear it,
America has done some corrupt/evil Sh!t worldwide. including Coup d'état of foreign govt's.
all while claiming we're for "democracy" & the "rule of law" .

Here's the latest admission,
the scum bags are saying the quiet part out loud more & more.

Former national security adviser John Bolton admits to planning foreign coups
Pressed about his involvement, Bolton cited an unsuccessful attempt to oust Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro during the Trump administration.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-national-security-adviser-john-bolton-admits-planning-foreign-c-rcna37968
WASHINGTON, July 12 (Reuters) - John Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and former White House national security adviser, said on Tuesday that he had helped plan attempted coups in foreign countries.
Bolton made the remarks to CNN after the day's congressional hearing into the Jan 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. The panel's lawmakers on Tuesday accused former President Donald Trump of inciting the violence in a last-ditch bid to remain in power after losing the 2020 election.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former-senior-us-official-john-bolton-admits-planning-attempted-foreign-coups-2022-07-12/

Bolton is a neo-con and has ALWAYS promoted worldwide domination by the U.S., through Overt or Covert means.
Overtly he's always promoting the idea that some 3rd rate nation is about to 'kill us all' so we MUST send U.S. military in to overthrow it.
And the evidence is always there (for those willing to look) in other cases where he's promoted Coups, and even terrorist groups to overthrow foreign gov'ts who don't play ball with the U.S. and the major western corps.

Let the flag waving, denials, excuses and blind offense at the very idea that the U.S. (or the U.S. Military :bow2:) has ever done anything wrong....
begin.

(Or maybe someone will tell me about how in "the real world" xyz MUST be done.. for the greater good.
and unless I'm willing to pick up weapon...)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXjsM4eXkAAWs-R?format=jpg&name=small

Gunny
07-13-2022, 06:09 PM
I've said it before, even though some hate to hear it,
America has done some corrupt/evil Sh!t worldwide. including Coup d'état of foreign govt's.
all while claiming we're for "democracy" & the "rule of law" .

Here's the latest admission,
the scum bags are saying the quiet part out loud more & more.
Former national security adviser John Bolton admits to planning foreign coups
Pressed about his involvement, Bolton cited an unsuccessful attempt to oust Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro during the Trump administration.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-national-security-adviser-john-bolton-admits-planning-foreign-c-rcna37968
WASHINGTON, July 12 (Reuters) - John Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and former White House national security adviser, said on Tuesday that he had helped plan attempted coups in foreign countries.
Bolton made the remarks to CNN after the day's congressional hearing into the Jan 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. The panel's lawmakers on Tuesday accused former President Donald Trump of inciting the violence in a last-ditch bid to remain in power after losing the 2020 election.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former-senior-us-official-john-bolton-admits-planning-attempted-foreign-coups-2022-07-12/

Bolton is a neo-con and has ALWAYS promoted worldwide domination by the U.S., through Overt or Covert means.
Overtly he's always promoting the idea that some 3rd rate nation is about to 'kill us all' so we MUST send U.S. military in to overthrow it.
And the evidence is always there (for those willing to look) in other cases where he's promoted Coups, and even terrorist groups to overthrow foreign gov'ts who don't play ball with the U.S. and the major western corps.

Let the flag waving, denials, excuses and blind offense at the very idea that the U.S. (or the U.S. Military :bow2:) has ever done anything wrong....
begin.

(Or maybe someone will tell me about how in "the real world" xyz MUST be done.. for the greater good.
and unless I'm willing to pick up weapon...)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXjsM4eXkAAWs-R?format=jpg&name=smallYou might want to worry about the one being planned in THIS country instead of water under the bridge :rolleyes: Not to mention, I hardly consider John Bolton a credible source. Always struck me as an asshole. Now he's an asshole trying to stay relevant.

I don't have a problem with the US supporting the overthrow of people who are a pain the US's ass. Especially when they are being a pain in the ass over their own peoples' dead bodies.

If you want to hate the US? Start with hating the people trying to get people to hate the US. Anyone that doesn't like it can quit making threats and talking shit and just leave.

revelarts
07-14-2022, 11:14 AM
This analog never seems to make a dent but i'll toss it out again, just for the record.

If a family has an Uncle X who's been well beloved & respected,
been good to them in hard-times and protected the whole family from danger more than a few times.
But they gradually discover that he's also worked with gangsters & killed, not just bad guys but also, innocent people, even some family.
That Uncle X says you should be honest and work hard, but he's stolen and cheated poor people in next towns over.
But he talks, somewhat honestly, about how he's helped so many towns get on their feet.

Is the reaction really "I hate Uncle X".
Maybe for some family members it is.
But for a lot of them, It's just,
"D@mn, Uncle X's an Amazing guy but a hypocritical mixed up SOB.
Maybe we can help him get aligned with his good side, WHAT HE SAYS HE IS.
Maybe he can STOP all the stealing & murdering innocents and just do the stuff we admire him for."

What honest adult family members won't do is pretend Uncle X doesn't do those corrupt things,
make excuses for it,
Join Uncle X in his darkness & hypocrisy,
or just get upset and assume the worse of other family members who point out Uncle X's issues.

fj1200
07-14-2022, 12:07 PM
This analog never seems to make a dent but i'll toss it out again, just for the record.

What if Uncle X is an undercover cop the next town over and has been instrumental in taking out gangsters, decreasing local corruption, and increasing the livability of the citizens with some possible negative consequences? Everyone will look at negative consequences but never ask the question of what would that town be like if nobody stood up to the mafia?

Gunny
07-14-2022, 01:09 PM

If a family has an Uncle X who's been well beloved & respected,
been good to them in hard-times and protected the whole family from danger more than a few times.
But they gradually discover that he's also worked with gangsters & killed, not just bad guys but also, innocent people, even some family.
That Uncle X says you should be honest and work hard, but he's stolen and cheated poor people in next towns over.
But he talks, somewhat honestly, about how he's helped so many towns get on their feet.

Is the reaction really "I hate Uncle X".
Maybe for some family members it is.
But for a lot of them, It's just,
"D@mn, Uncle X's an Amazing guy but a hypocritical mixed up SOB.
Maybe we can help him get aligned with his good side, WHAT HE SAYS HE IS.
Maybe he can STOP all the stealing & murdering innocents and just do the stuff we admire him for."

What honest adult family members won't do is pretend Uncle X doesn't do those corrupt things,
make excuses for it,
Join Uncle X in his darkness & hypocrisy,
or just get upset and assume the worse of other family members who point out Uncle X's issues.Your story throws the baby out with the bathwater.

Just because some people are bad, it doesn't make everyone bad. Does teh Biden Admin represent YOU? Thought not. :rolleyes:

revelarts
07-15-2022, 01:08 AM
What if Uncle X is an undercover cop the next town over and has been instrumental in taking out gangsters, decreasing local corruption, and increasing the livability of the citizens with some possible negative consequences? Everyone will look at negative consequences but never ask the question of what would that town be like if nobody stood up to the mafia?
Mafia did a decent job with trash collection in NY
Cartels in Mexico pay for a lot of services
Harvey Weinstein produced the pulp fiction, kill bill, the lord of the rings series etc

Claiming Uncle x was undercover and some people would be in a worse situation doesn't fly.

revelarts
07-15-2022, 01:16 AM
Your story throws the baby out with the bathwater.

Just because some people are bad, it doesn't make everyone bad. Does teh Biden Admin represent YOU? Thought not. :rolleyes:

I'm not throwing out everyone.
But multiple U.S. gov't admins have done assassinations & coups since at least WWII.
At some point we have to admit that its more than just "some people".

fj1200
07-15-2022, 08:28 AM
Mafia did a decent job with trash collection in NY
Cartels in Mexico pay for a lot of services
Harvey Weinstein produced the pulp fiction, kill bill, the lord of the rings series etc

Claiming Uncle x was undercover and some people would be in a worse situation doesn't fly.

You have an analogy, I have an analogy. :unsure:

Gunny
07-15-2022, 05:44 PM
I'm not throwing out everyone.
But multiple U.S. gov't admins have done assassinations & coups since at least WWII.
At some point we have to admit that its more than just "some people".

Quit acting like the Jan 6th Committee. Prosecute those who break the law without taking down each and every person each and every criminal knows.