PDA

View Full Version : NEW POLL: Liz Cheney trailing Trump-backed primary challenger by more than 20 points

Gunny
07-15-2022, 06:26 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-poll-liz-cheney-losing-trump-backed-primary-challenger-20-points

I'll say it again: with me, it isn't about Trump. Like Trump, it's her behavior since Jan 6th that has her in the outhouse. IMO, she's doing the exact same thing he is ... on a crusade pursuing a personal opinion with no evidence.

NightTrain
07-17-2022, 09:10 AM
It's going to be glorious watching her crash and burn.

I'm wondering if she's going to dodge the embarrassing loss by dropping out. Wyoming democrats won't vote for her, and even if they did there aren't enough democrats in Wyoming to save her sorry ass.

Gunny
07-17-2022, 01:27 PM
I don't like extremists. Unless it's something I'm extremist about. Then it's okay :halo9:

I suspect if she doesn't switch parties and fail, or try to run as an independent and fail, she'll end up raking in more money at CNN or MSNBC. Especially if Trump is reelected. She'll definitely have a place as a Trump-hater.

NightTrain
07-17-2022, 02:12 PM
I don't like extremists. Unless it's something I'm extremist about. Then it's okay :halo9:

I suspect if she doesn't switch parties and fail, or try to run as an independent and fail, she'll end up raking in more money at CNN or MSNBC. Especially if Trump is reelected. She'll definitely have a place as a Trump-hater.

Well.... I don't understand where her appeal is. It's not moonbats - while they'll wildly cheer for a nevertrump basher, they'll not support her or watch her when there's a Joy Reid or Tater Stelter on.

Bill Kristol and Max Boot types would tune in, but they represent less people than a wacky libertarian talking up the Sovereign Citizen thing. A frequent guest on CNN or MSNBC maybe. She could be their new Avenetti!

SassyLady
07-17-2022, 11:21 PM
Maybe Biden will give her ambassador spot somewhere. Or be the rino on The View like McCain did.

Gunny
07-18-2022, 07:08 PM
Maybe Biden will give her ambassador spot somewhere. Or be the rino on The View like McCain did.Token "conservative" om the View sounds appropriate for her.

BoogyMan
07-19-2022, 06:32 PM
Cheney and her lackey Kinzinger are both likely to wind up with prime time MSNBC shows.

Black Diamond
07-22-2022, 07:32 PM
I am hoping her opponent holds her lead. I am not convinced it's a done deal yet.

Gunny
07-22-2022, 07:47 PM
I am hoping her opponent holds her lead. I am not convinced it's a done deal yet.Neither am I convinced. The one thing I can point to is regardless what she believes, she switched sides. She can call it what she wants. What people see is she not only switched sides, but is aiding and abetting a Dem witch hunt.

I'm hoping that is the difference. She can be trusted only to follow what she believes.