PDA

View Full Version : Second-Generation Dairy Farmer Forced to Cull 95% of Herd Over Environmental Regs

BoogyMan
07-18-2022, 11:56 AM
The globalist dimwits will have the US farmer subjugated if we don't stop it. I have already seen a lot of farmers in my area expressing grave concern over the new environmental regulations the Biden morons are trying to roll out. You won't see much about this in the American corporate media, they have pretty much blacked out the Dutch and their fight against this mess.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I am not really sure we can find one at this point.

https://www.westernjournal.com/second-generation-dairy-farmer-forced-cull-95-herd-environmental-regulations/

As leaders in the Netherlands propose progressive new climate actions to dial back emissions, many farmers face the possibility of having to kill livestock or close their businesses altogether.

One of those farmers is Martin Neppelenbroek, who told The Epoch Times he would have to cull 95 percent of his herd under the new regulations.

“I can’t run a farm on 5 percent,” Neppelenbroek said. “For me, it’s over and done with.”

The Netherlands’ government said nitrogen oxide and ammonia emissions “must be drastically reduced close to nature areas that are part of a network of protected habitats for endangered plants and wildlife stretching across the 27-nation European Union,” ABC News reported.

Specifically, they want to reduce emissions of these two pollutants by 50 percent across the country by the year 2030...