PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC’s Katy Tur wonders if she’s doing ‘more harm than good’ as a journalist: ‘Peopl

Gunny
07-18-2022, 07:14 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-katy-tur-wonders-doing-more-harm-good-journalist-people-dont-trust-us

I wouldn't be taking any bets on how long she remains employed at MSNBC :laugh:

BoogyMan
07-18-2022, 08:29 PM
This is just precious. These media people sell their souls to the DNC and want to pretend they don’t know why Americans hate them?

Gunny
07-19-2022, 05:37 PM
This is just precious. These media people sell their souls to the DNC and want to pretend they don’t know why Americans hate them?I honestly know nothing about this person. I try to give the one or two that suddenly start questioning the madness benefit of doubt, unless I know something otherwise.

This sounds more like she's blaming journalism rather than the journalists. I took journalism in the 70s. In hindsight, it was slanted even then. Nothing like now. I have no idea what they are teaching now. I'm just not real keen on blaming the gun rather than the shooter.

BoogyMan
07-19-2022, 05:43 PM
I have watched this particular NBC bobble-head lie through her teeth more than once and, as I am sure you can tell, I despise the media in general because I have seen the damage they do to our society without a second of introspection. Tur coming up with this gem is ironic in the extreme.

I honestly know nothing about this person. I try to give the one or two that suddenly start questioning the madness benefit of doubt, unless I know something otherwise.

This sounds more like she's blaming journalism rather than the journalists. I took journalism in the 70s. In hindsight, it was slanted even then. Nothing like now. I have no idea what they are teaching now. I'm just not real keen on blaming the gun rather than the shooter.