PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chappelle show cancelled over transgender jokes controversy

Gunny
07-21-2022, 05:43 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62249771

More like "Dave Chappelle's FOS Cancelled" :rolleyes:

Twitter mob at it again. I wish Musk would buy it and blow it the f- up. That would probably start a true zombie apocalypse as the empty twit-heads wandered the streets aimlessly with their platform gone. :rolleyes:

SassyLady
07-22-2022, 12:11 AM
They moved his show to another venue that the woke mob hasn't shut down yet.

Gunny
07-22-2022, 04:47 PM
They moved his show to another venue that the woke mob hasn't shut down yet.One trannie crybaby caused this.

I remember when humor was humor and not much was sacred. Peoples' thin skin sure wasn't. How many years has Chappelle been doing standup and how many times has he mad fun of blacks and whites?

You should knw as well as anyone given where you live what Hispanics think of this woke crap; especially, when it comes to humor. Probably why the few people I associate with in real like are Hispanic. Can't imagine why the Dems are losing them in droves :rolleyes:

This is nothing more silencing freedom of speech with fear. F*ck them. Any resemblance of me playing along is merely coincidental manners.