PDA

View Full Version : The US military now seems open to gifting Ukraine new fighter jets, but what type?

Gunny
07-22-2022, 08:12 PM
https://breakingdefense.com/2022/07/the-us-military-now-seems-open-to-gifting-ukraine-new-fighter-jets-but-what-type/

If they'd started walking instead of talking back in March, they'd be 5 months ahead of where they are now. All this of course will be contingent on whether or not that empty-headed puppet backs down when Putin threatens him.

Last I heard, they were working some deal out to use Poland as the transfer place. No balls :rolleyes: The US needs a go-between :rolleyes:

icansayit
07-23-2022, 03:18 PM
Our military is being turned into WOKE dummies.

Because we have NO LEADERSHIP who doesn't KISS ASS in the Pentagon for their pensions, and seven figure exec jobs when they leave.
NOT TO MENTION.....WE HAVE NO "C-I-C" or "DEFENSE SECRETARY WITH ANY BALLS" Which means...NO PRESIDENT, AND NOBODY IN CHARGE ANYMORE.

NO WONDER THE CHINESE and PUTIN LOVE SLEEPY?

Gunny
07-23-2022, 07:07 PM
Our military is being turned into WOKE dummies.

Because we have NO LEADERSHIP who doesn't KISS ASS in the Pentagon for their pensions, and seven figure exec jobs when they leave.
NOT TO MENTION.....WE HAVE NO "C-I-C" or "DEFENSE SECRETARY WITH ANY BALLS" Which means...NO PRESIDENT, AND NOBODY IN CHARGE ANYMORE.

NO WONDER THE CHINESE and PUTIN LOVE SLEEPY?My biggest takeaway so far has been at the rate of speed we (the West and US) have moved, I wouldn't bet against them not wishing Putin would hurry up before we actually have to do something.

They're talking retiring A-10 Warthogs next year that would be immediately available. So why wait until next year to train Ukranian pilots? That's a seriously complex weapons platform. It's also a game-changer on the ground. It also requires air cover for CAS.

I don't trust anybody in this administration with anything.

revelarts
08-02-2022, 09:44 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZIWu31WAAA6RIt?format=jpg&name=small