PDA

View Full Version : World Economic Forum calls to reduce private vehicles by eliminating 'ownership'

Gunny
07-28-2022, 06:24 PM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/world-economic-forum-calls-reduce-private-vehicles-by-eliminating-ownership

My idea is we eliminate the World Economic Forum.

I wonder has anyone considered that taken to extremes, as they appear wont to do, we'll be living in caves. The same cave after each and every person returns to their ancestors' starting point so as to not be a "colonizer" :rolleyes:

These people are crazy. Yet they wonder why folks want to own firearms:rolleyes:

fj1200
07-28-2022, 06:58 PM
More evidence that "globalists" are bumbling technocrats.

SassyLady
07-28-2022, 08:05 PM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/world-economic-forum-calls-reduce-private-vehicles-by-eliminating-ownership

My idea is we eliminate the World Economic Forum.

I wonder has anyone considered that taken to extremes, as they appear wont to do, we'll be living in caves. The same cave after each and every person returns to their ancestors' starting point so as to not be a "colonizer" :rolleyes:

These people are crazy. Yet they wonder why folks want to own firearms:rolleyes:

Well, everyone but the elites. Hunger Games anyone?

revelarts
07-29-2022, 12:15 PM
More evidence that "globalists" are bumbling technocrats.

those Bumbling technocrats with Billions of dollars
and holding the reigns of many multinational corps, national politicians and international orgs.

nothing to worry about.

fj1200
07-29-2022, 02:57 PM
those Bumbling technocrats with Billions of dollars
and holding the reigns of many multinational corps, national politicians and international orgs.

nothing to worry about.

Right, because I don't grant them the power that you've granted them.

revelarts
07-29-2022, 03:20 PM

Like i "granted" them the power
to shut down the world,
to convince, cajole or compel 70+% of the world to take a series of untested vaccines
& even give it to their children,
for a virus with a 99.x% recover rate?
To fire & even close banks accounts of those that did more than complain?

I granted them that power?
really?

I was called conspiracy theorist for even questioning them.
still.

Sorry, not granting power, just pointing out the facts.
Facts you seem to be in denial of.

BoogyMan
07-29-2022, 04:50 PM
How has he granted them ANYTHING? He is commenting on what anyone can see just by looking around today. Passivity and indifference are the enemies of knowledge.

SassyLady
07-29-2022, 06:36 PM
How has he granted them ANYTHING? He is commenting on what anyone can see just by looking around today. Passivity and indifference are the enemies of knowledge.
:clap::clap::clap:

fj1200
07-29-2022, 08:08 PM
I knew that word wasn't going to go over well. I'll rephrase, I don't see them having the power that some folks see them having.

SassyLady
07-30-2022, 11:24 AM
I knew that word wasn't going to go over well. I'll rephrase, I don't see them having the power that some folks see them having.
Maybe you need an eye exam fj.

As you said in another thread, people see what they want to see. However, sometimes people refuse to look because it's easier to denigrate someone else's perspective rather than entertain the possibility it might have some truth to it.

BoogyMan
07-30-2022, 11:35 AM
We have a real problem with the WEF. Heads of corporations, the idiots who slug-trail around DC, and the three letter agencies seem to all be taking queues from Klaus Schwab and the cabal of folks he has pulled together. This ownership commentary seems to be the most public attempt on their part to justify communism to date. Some may claim this isn’t communism but behind it you better bet it is and we need to be ready to deal with it.

fj1200
07-30-2022, 01:14 PM
Maybe you need an eye exam fj.

As you said in another thread, people see what they want to see. However, sometimes people refuse to look because it's easier to denigrate someone else's perspective rather than entertain the possibility it might have some truth to it.

I entertained so much possibility that I started a thread about it and it's not been closed such that I know. In my mind anyone's views need to stand up to some "denigration;" from there they stand or fall based on their veracity.

Black Diamond
07-30-2022, 02:02 PM
We have a real problem with the WEF. Heads of corporations, the idiots who slug-trail around DC, and the three letter agencies seem to all be taking queues from Klaus Schwab and the cabal of folks he has pulled together. This ownership commentary seems to be the most public attempt on their part to justify communism to date. Some may claim this isn’t communism but behind it you better bet it is and we need to be ready to deal with it.
I wouldn't count on it in the next 2.5 years.

BoogyMan
07-30-2022, 02:42 PM
Yeah, you are most likely right.

I wouldn't count on it in the next 2.5 years.

Black Diamond
07-30-2022, 03:16 PM
Yeah, you are most likely right.

Isn't Kerry all kissy kissy with Klaus?

icansayit
07-30-2022, 06:24 PM
All American Radicals agree NEVER to use vehicles again IF...AND AFTER Every member of the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM get rid of EACH OF THEIR GUZZLING PRIVATE AIRCRAFT???

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTk28sVXwAEdEp4.jpg

Gunny
07-30-2022, 06:29 PM
Tis my opinion that they are neither goose-stepping past my door, nor a nonexistent entity to be ignored. I'd say they currently reside somewhere in the middle.

It is also my opinion that the WEF or generically "globalists", are their own worst enemies and the reason they are kept in check for the most point. No alphabet group is going to share, much less give, power to another alphabet group. Each envisions itself at the top controlling the rest of the World.

That's not to mention non-players such as Putin who could give a damn what the rest of the World thinks.

What-iffery and paranoia doesn't make these groups/people more nor less what they are.

I'm just curious as to why there are always people bitching about these NWO-types while they sit idly by as our own government is just flat f*cking us and our country. We, the People don't count, nor will we until the People become their own group.

In the end it's just a circle jerk to me.

icansayit
07-30-2022, 06:33 PM
Isn't Kerry all kissy kissy with Klaus?

WHO, with Jane Fonda....BETRAYED American prisoners of WAR in Vietnam.
KERRY IS THE TAX PAYER PAID WUSS, AND COWARD WHO AWARDED HIMSELF 3 PURPLE HEARTS AND IS NOW...ASSIGNED BY BIDEN TO BETRAY AMERICA AGAIN.

https://cdn.geeksandgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/264963/anhvpfrmukuzgld06p9c607qlyp7lhy8.jpg

Gunny
07-30-2022, 06:39 PM
WHO, with Jane Fonda....BETRAYED American prisoners of WAR in Vietnam.
KERRY IS THE TAX PAYER PAID WUSS, AND COWARD WHO AWARDED HIMSELF 3 PURPLE HEARTS AND IS NOW...ASSIGNED BY BIDEN TO BETRAY AMERICA AGAIN.

https://cdn.geeksandgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/264963/anhvpfrmukuzgld06p9c607qlyp7lhy8.jpg

He needs to be appointed US Envoy and front line observer in Ukraine so he can earn those medals he paid for with someone else's valor :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
07-30-2022, 06:58 PM
He needs to be appointed US Envoy and front line observer in Ukraine so he can earn those medals he paid for with someone else's valor :rolleyes:

Are those the ones he threw over the fence,

Gunny
07-30-2022, 07:07 PM
Are those the ones he threw over the fence,Nope. That was fraudulent as well. Like everything else about him. He got busted "proudly displaying" his own medals in his office once he got done wiping his feet on his service to get into political office. Being a vet became okay again once Reagan became President and Kerry had to jump right on top of it.

The medals he threw over the fence "for a friend who couldn't be there to do it". He explained it away as a symbolic gesture that had nothing to do with his personal medals.

They need to stick him a VA clinic and lock the doors.