SassyLady
07-28-2022, 11:51 PM
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/i_was_wrong_about_trump.html

fj1200
07-29-2022, 07:35 AM
People will see what they want to see.

BoogyMan
07-29-2022, 07:47 AM
Did you read the article? It is pretty interesting no matter what your view of Mr. Trump.

People will see what they want to see.

fj1200
07-29-2022, 07:55 AM
Did you read the article? It is pretty interesting no matter what your view of Mr. Trump.

I did. And true, I didn't exclude myself from the statement.

BoogyMan
07-29-2022, 12:15 PM
"People will see what they want to see" doesn't seem to be an apt response to an article about someone who has changed their mind after some self-examination and a look at what is going on. Just saying.

I did. And true, I didn't exclude myself from the statement.

fj1200
07-29-2022, 02:56 PM
"People will see what they want to see" doesn't seem to be an apt response to an article about someone who has changed their mind after some self-examination and a look at what is going on. Just saying.

I'm going to guess that the change of heart wasn't particularly drastic with the author. But I was more referring to the set of "facts" offered that assisted in the changing of his mind or just general thought pattern of what he believes to be true or believes to be false.

BoogyMan
07-29-2022, 04:52 PM
This is a conversion story whether anyone would admit it or not. They author changed his way of thinking because of evidence that is all around us today. I was not a huge fan of Mr. Trump but I don't want to see what the media, establishment, and leftists did to him happen again. To anyone. They are doing it to us in reverse today by propping up the fool in the Oval.

I'm going to guess that the change of heart wasn't particularly drastic with the author. But I was more referring to the set of "facts" offered that assisted in the changing of his mind or just general thought pattern of what he believes to be true or believes to be false.