PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi suggests God supports abortion

Gunny
08-03-2022, 06:52 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-suggests-god-supports-abortion-clashes-pro-life-hasselbeck-he-gave-us-freedom-choice

The very idea :rolleyes:

Using grade school math and logic, if God didn't want a child to be born, what would He need with abortion?:rolleyes:

fj1200
08-03-2022, 09:50 PM
Goldberg implied abortion is justifiable because God gave us the 'freedom of choice'

I supposed that justifies murder as well.

Gunny
08-04-2022, 03:28 PM
I supposed that justifies murder as well.

I just realized where I got my question from. One of the Star Trek movies: What does God need with a starship?

How unoriginal of me :laugh:

icansayit
08-05-2022, 01:57 PM
But when I am Constipated....I go to ABC and look for WHOOPIE.
PROBLEM SOLVED!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/64922701.jpg

Gunny
08-05-2022, 06:03 PM
I don't pay attention to her. She has absolutely nothing to say that is going to help me accomplish anything in any way. The stand-alone headline was on my phone as an article Google decided I needed to read :rolleyes:

SOme things just slap you in the face as above and beyond the usual level of "STOOPID". Doesn't even matter where you stand on the topic. God supporting abortion is up there :cuckoo:

Abbey Marie
08-07-2022, 06:22 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-suggests-god-supports-abortion-clashes-pro-life-hasselbeck-he-gave-us-freedom-choice

The very idea :rolleyes:

Using grade school math and logic, if God didn't want a child to be born, what would He need with abortion?:rolleyes:

Tortured ‘logic’ never works. Whoopi knows in her heart that it’s wrong.

BoogyMan
08-07-2022, 06:36 PM
She might understand that somewhere deep down, but she is not appealing to God for authority here. This woman and every other pro-baby-murder loon is an adherent of Molech whether they know it or not.

Gunny
08-07-2022, 07:02 PM

I'm not willing to take that bet.

I used to do that "benefit of doubt/misguided" thing, refusing to accept that there are people out there just that stupid. Jut can't do it anymore. They're out there, and they're driving the narrative.

icansayit
08-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Everyone who pays attention these days, knows Whoopie was an accident of nature that exploded long before ROE V. WADE was used to justify such existence among us.

Black Diamond
08-07-2022, 08:43 PM
I'm not willing to take that bet.

I used to do that "benefit of doubt/misguided" thing, refusing to accept that there are people out there just that stupid. Jut can't do it anymore. They're out there, and they're driving the narrative.

She may be driven by rage

Gunny
08-08-2022, 01:57 PM
She may be driven by rageIf I saw Whoopi Goldberg in the mirror every morning I'd be driven by rage too. I'd also take my chance on the 7 years and destroy the mirror :)