PDA

View Full Version : Inept administration leading the most powerful nation into showdown/war/conflict

Black Diamond
08-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Gunny
We have the best most expensive advanced military on the planet. But look who is at the helm. I keep hearing China is no match for us. Russia is match for us. Look at Afghanistan.

It continues to look like they don't fear nor respect Biden. For starters, instead of Brandon going to Taiwan, Pelosi goes.
I keep thinking of Jimmy Carter and Iran in 1980.

Gunny
08-06-2022, 05:21 PM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)
We have the best most expensive advanced military on the planet. But look who is at the helm. I keep hearing China is no match for us. Russia is match for us. Look at Afghanistan.

It continues to look like they don't fear nor respect Biden. For starters, instead of Brandon going to Taiwan, Pelosi goes.
I keep thinking of Jimmy Carter and Iran in 1980.Is there a question?

Russia and China aren't making the moves they are because they fear what Joe Biden is going to do.

I would in fact bet China is more worried about Japan and Australia coming to Taiwan's aid.

As far as Pelosi's trip goes, I don't think Biden had a thing to do with it. That's all dingbat Pelosi's crap. She's Nancy Pelosi and is going to do what she damned-well wants regardless the fallout/risk. Biden's stooges tried to talk her out of going.

Then along comes the MSM to throw kerosene on the fire and keep it stoked. This is easily a National security issue and I would have locked the media out of it completely. But we're talking Dems. Someone would have stooged.

Not defending Ping Pong, but in his position of keeping the people in line through the use of fear and force, he had little choice but make an issue of it given his usual tact.

The next year will tell a lot. What Putin and Xi, respectively, do. They'll need to wrap up current operations before 2024.