PDA

View Full Version : Italian Runner Loses Race in Colombia After His Penis Came Out

jimnyc
08-08-2022, 09:56 AM
I think I would have run towards the tunnel and right out of the stadium! :laugh:

Dress appropriately for running, folks! :thumb:

---

Italian Runner Loses Race in Colombia After His Penis Came Out in the Middle of the Run

An Italian runner was winning a race in Colombia when suddenly things fell apart.

It’s important to have the right equipment when performing a job. Sometimes things can come apart if not properly put in place. You always should check the equipment to make sure it is up to the task.

Unfortunately for one Italian runner, he lost all control and as a result lost a race.

In a recent event in Colombia, an Italian runner held the lead until his penis began falling out of his shorts. Unfortunately, this led to some embarrassment and him losing the race and his dignity. News18 reported on the race.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/italian-runner-losses-race-columbia-penis-came-middle-run-video/

Gunny
08-08-2022, 01:50 PM
I think I would have run towards the tunnel and right out of the stadium! :laugh:

Dress appropriately for running, folks! :thumb:

---

Italian Runner Loses Race in Colombia After His Penis Came Out in the Middle of the Run

An Italian runner was winning a race in Colombia when suddenly things fell apart.

It’s important to have the right equipment when performing a job. Sometimes things can come apart if not properly put in place. You always should check the equipment to make sure it is up to the task.

Unfortunately for one Italian runner, he lost all control and as a result lost a race.

In a recent event in Colombia, an Italian runner held the lead until his penis began falling out of his shorts. Unfortunately, this led to some embarrassment and him losing the race and his dignity. News18 reported on the race.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/italian-runner-losses-race-columbia-penis-came-middle-run-video/I agree with dressing appropriately for PT. All too often there's way too much showing.

On the other hand, had my junk come out and I'd made it that far? My junk would be crossing the finish line first :)

tailfins
08-09-2022, 03:19 PM
I agree with dressing appropriately for PT. All too often there's way too much showing.

On the other hand, had my junk come out and I'd made it that far? My junk would be crossing the finish line first :)

Is that similar to "winning by a nose"?