PDA

View Full Version : Harris aide-turned-MSNBC host pleads: Don't call FBI Mar-a-Lago search 'a raid'

Gunny
08-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Let's don't call a recession a recession nor a raid a raid. Nor makes males and females females ... list goes on and on .

I truly hope that all these lies come back to bite the Dems in the ass come November. They shouldn't be allowed to speak anymore as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-aide-turned-msnbc-host-pleads-fbi-mar-a-lago-search-raid

Black Diamond
08-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Let's don't call a recession a recession nor a raid a raid. Nor makes males and females females ... list goes on and on .

I truly hope that all these lies come back to bite the Dems in the ass come November. They shouldn't be allowed to speak anymore as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-aide-turned-msnbc-host-pleads-fbi-mar-a-lago-search-raid

Well cockroaches should be afraid of and offended by the word.

SassyLady
08-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know where the head of the snake is? Who it is? What it is?

Seems the good guys are just keeping the bottom layer of the corruption cleaned up and not doing a very good job at that. LE aren't allowed to do their job.

I always felt the military would be our line of defense but this evil is deeply rooted and rotten from within.

Black Diamond
08-10-2022, 08:09 PM

Seems the good guys are just keeping the bottom layer of the corruption cleaned up and not doing a very good job at that. LE aren't allowed to do their job.

I always felt the military would be our line of defense but this evil is deeply rooted and rotten from within.

Obama according to many.

SassyLady
08-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Obama according to many.
I think he's just on one rung of the ladder. I believe it goes way above him.

icansayit
08-10-2022, 09:13 PM

Sassy. THE PENTAGON under Clinton, Obama, and now SLEEPY is being run by HOLDOVER cowards who put their personal career above their OATH to DEFEND the CONSTITUTION.
A better description is (for those who weren't fired by CLINTON & OBAMA) would be A GROUP OF YES MEN/WOMEN, WHO KISS ASS TO STAY, NO MATTER HOW UNCONSTITUTIONAL as long as their LIFELONG PENSIONS are not taken away.

Black Diamond
08-11-2022, 02:35 PM
I think he's just on one rung of the ladder. I believe it goes way above him.

Some say soros