PDA

View Full Version : White House, DOJ and FBI silent on reason for raiding Trump's Mar-a-Lago home

Gunny
08-09-2022, 05:30 PM
I'll just bet they refuse to answer questions. Think we've seen this movie before" Russian Collusion :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-doj-fbi-silent-reason-raiding-trumps-mar-a-lago-home

Black Diamond
08-09-2022, 05:34 PM
I have been wondering how many Republican't presidential hopefuls will be silly enough to agree with this raid.

Gunny
08-09-2022, 05:39 PM
I have been wondering how many Republican't presidential hopefuls will be silly enough to agree with this raid.The reported purpose of the raid is alleged classified or otherwise documents from Trump's time as President that are supposed to be saved for historical purposes.

Is this based on the Steele dossiere, or what?

He's going to have people voting for him just to give the finger to the Dems and their overreaching witchhunt. If I wanted to bury someone, I wouldn't consider victimizing him a good tactic/strategy. Gets too much sympathy.

Black Diamond
08-09-2022, 06:08 PM
The reported purpose of the raid is alleged classified or otherwise documents from Trump's time as President that are supposed to be saved for historical purposes.

He's going to have people voting for him just to give the finger to the Dems and their overreaching witchhunt. If I wanted to bury someone, I wouldn't consider victimizing him a good tactic/strategy. Gets too much sympathy.
It is certainly going to wake people up.

Black Diamond
08-09-2022, 06:15 PM
The reported purpose of the raid is alleged classified or otherwise documents from Trump's time as President that are supposed to be saved for historical purposes.

He will run those "they are after me because they are after you" ads to death.

icansayit
08-09-2022, 07:39 PM

It is all a witchhunt. TRUMP, as President was the SOLE American who could authorize, and assign any CLASSIFICATION to all Government Documents.
With that in mind. The WITCH HUNTERS have never considered how smart Trump really is, since he probably has MORE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION in his head than Joe Biden on any given day of the Century.
ALSO. Only the AUTHOR/ORIGINATOR of classified Documents CAN/WILL/DOES assign classifications to whatever HE or SHE desires.
And finally. ONLY the AUTHOR/ORIGINATOR of classified Documents CAN/WILL Remove ANY and ALL CLASSIFICATIONS.
Not CONGRESS, NOT THE SCOTUS OR DOJ/DOD.
Otherwise. Everything related to ANY/ALL classified information IS the PROPERTY of the President...to be shared with the ARCHIVIST of the UNITED STATES.
P.S. I was the Leading CRYPTO manager on two separate ships. So I controlled ALL of the DAILY Confidential/T.S./And Keying material for ALL Communications.
I REMEMBER VERY WELL. IF I HAD LOST, HIDDEN, STOLEN, REPEATED, SHARED OR BETRAYED OUR COUNTRY.
This note wouldn't be permitted to leave LEAVENWORTH PRISON If I was still alive.

BoogyMan
08-09-2022, 08:23 PM
These mouth-breathing troglodytes are actually going ahead with the effort to make sure the DNC never loses another election.

Our government has been nuts for a long time, but it is absolutely off the rails now.

I'll just bet they refuse to answer questions. Think we've seen this movie before" Russian Collusion :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-doj-fbi-silent-reason-raiding-trumps-mar-a-lago-home

Gunny
08-10-2022, 06:46 PM
These mouth-breathing troglodytes are actually going ahead with the effort to make sure the DNC never loses another election.

Our government has been nuts for a long time, but it is absolutely off the rails now.I have stated more than once during Trump's time in office that if and when the Dems get the power back they are going to ensure nobody else sees it again. They control everything right now but the Supreme Court.

If the Republicans take Congress? They'll get their lackeys to burn the place down and do everything they're accusing Trump of doing and more until the People acquiesce as they did with Trump in 2020.

There's no secret to what they are doing.