PDA

View Full Version : Teasing my dog with my drone. My wife too!

jimnyc
08-10-2022, 06:43 AM
Not teasing her too - but she's in the short video a few times. I know the video sucks but if you set your settings higher on youtube, anything recorded on my new drone is in 4k60fps.

I know I don't post many pics of her and certainly no videos!

I couldn't get shots of Nikoh doing so, but she's desperately chasing the drone and jumping at it. She hates this thing! :laugh: Disregard the long steel pole, remnants of a basketball hoop I just took down. And stuff in the yard from garage that was slightly flooded a bit back. Oh, and the clumps of dog hair all over, I just brushed Nikoh as she's shedding a ton this year and my wife was angry at me for just tossing it in the wind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hez1ZgRabCA

SassyLady
08-10-2022, 10:40 AM
Not teasing her too - but she's in the short video a few times. I know the video sucks but if you set your settings higher on youtube, anything recorded on my new drone is in 4k60fps.

I couldn't get shots of Nikoh doing so, but she's desperately chasing the drone and jumping at it. She hates this thing! :laugh: Disregard the long steel pole, remnants of a basketball hoop I just took down. And stuff in the yard from garage that was slightly flooded a bit back. Oh, and the clumps of dog hair all over, I just brushed Nikoh as she's shedding a ton this year and my wife was angry at me for just tossing it in the wind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hez1ZgRabCA

Birds love hair tossed in the wind. Good nesting material.

hjmick
08-10-2022, 02:13 PM
You teased your dog with your wife?

My dog and my wife fight for space on the bed every night... but I don't tease her... the dog, I don't tease the dog...

jimnyc
08-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Birds love hair tossed in the wind. Good nesting material.

Yups! It's all gone now. But Nikoh is shedding so much that I could leave 3 clumps out there daily!

You teased your dog with your wife?

My dog and my wife fight for space on the bed every night... but I don't tease her... the dog, I don't tease the dog...

Now, I teased my wife a few nights back... we had steak and mashed potatoes for dinner. She made fun of me for something, so I thought hardly about it for about 2 minutes or so, and then I flicked a small amount of the potatoes at her and it hit her right in the face (right where I was aiming!). Between the appearance of the potatoes on her and her face - priceless! I never laughed so hard in my life.

BUT - it's now her turn. And she said when I least expect it. I keep my doors locked now! :laugh2:

tailfins
08-12-2022, 01:50 PM

If you want to take it to the next level, tie a piece of beef to the drone.