PDA

View Full Version : DC, New York can handle migrant buses if border towns survived thousands of migrants

Gunny
08-13-2022, 10:44 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-new-york-handle-migrant-buses-border-towns-survived-thousands-migrants-daily-texas-mayor-says

Bowser and Adams are typical, poster children of the Dems/left. It's okay to dump your trash down here and not deal with it, but don't dump it on OUR doorstep :rolleyes:

It is my sincere wish that both, and/or any other stupid proponent of ignoring the law and security of this Nation, have their vehicles stolen and their homes burglarized and property otherwise vandalized by illegal aliens. Definitely would be a well-earned "reward".

Gunny
08-13-2022, 11:04 AM
Listening to Adams cry now. Our schools are going to be impacted. Our healthcare is going to be impacted. Our infrastructure is going to be impacted.

Because of us :rolleyes:

How about because of HIS President that refuses to enforce the law. The Biden Admin only enforces the law against US citizens. Not criminals illegally in the country.

Black Diamond
08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
listening to adams cry now. Our schools are going to be impacted. Our healthcare is going to be impacted. Our infrastructure is going to be impacted.

How about because of his president that refuses to enforce the law. The biden admin only enforces the law against us citizens. Not criminals illegally in the country.
nimby

Black Diamond
08-13-2022, 03:07 PM
Listening to Adams cry now. Our schools are going to be impacted. Our healthcare is going to be impacted. Our infrastructure is going to be impacted.

How about because of HIS President that refuses to enforce the law. The Biden Admin only enforces the law against US citizens. Not criminals illegally in the country.

Can the schools get any worse?

Gunny
08-13-2022, 03:54 PM
Can the schools get any worse?I guess I forgot that point in my post. Just what exactly is it these nimrods think hundred of thousands to millions of illegals are doing to our social infrastructure, schools, hospitals, etc here at Ground Zero? More people cross the Border in one day than they have received total. Was I Abbott I'd be hiring more buses,

Another point not mentioned is these crybabies need to make sure they identify who is delivering what before the open their mouths. In one instance reported once (then forgotten), the Federal Govt/Biden Admin have been dropping illegals on unsuspecting towns across the country for months. I wouldn't bet against strategically dumped where the Dems could hope to alter the vote.

Black Diamond
08-13-2022, 04:10 PM
I guess I forgot that point in my post. Just what exactly is it these nimrods think hundred of thousands to millions of illegals are doing to our social infrastructure, schools, hospitals, etc here at Ground Zero? More people cross the Border in one day than they have received total. Was I Abbott I'd be hiring more buses,

Another point not mentioned is these crybabies need to make sure they identify who is delivering what before the open their mouths. In one instance reported once (then forgotten), the Federal Govt/Biden Admin have been dropping illegals on unsuspecting towns across the country for months. I wouldn't bet against strategically dumped where the Dems could hope to alter the vote.

I wouldn't bet against it either.