PDA

View Full Version : Climate activists fill golf holes with cement after water ban exemption

Gunny
08-13-2022, 08:35 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62532840

People need to start kicking the crap out of these activist vandals. Gluing their hands to priceless art. Slashing tires. They're causing more damage than their continued existence is worth.

And I have no appreciation for priceless art, and less for golf. I really don't like activists, especially when they are destroying someone else's property.

Black Diamond
08-13-2022, 08:40 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62532840

People need to start kicking the crap out of these activist vandals. Gluing their hands to priceless art. Slashing tires. They're causing more damage than their continued existence is worth.

And I have no appreciation for priceless art, and less for golf. I really don't like activists, especially when they are destroying someone else's property.

Now... Could this be called domestic terrorism??

Gunny
08-13-2022, 08:49 PM
Now... Could this be called domestic terrorism??I have found "domestic terrorism" is defined by the person using the term.

Black Diamond
08-13-2022, 08:54 PM
I have found "domestic terrorism" is defined by the person using the term.

Yeah funny how that works

Russ
08-16-2022, 07:38 PM
I hate activists. I hate that activists think they are "helping" when all they ever do is make everything worse. And by the way - "Activist" is not a job title! I hate when someone is shown on news media with "Activist" listed as their job title. It's not a job title if you don't get paid for doing it. Getting paid by George Soros under the table doesn't count. And it's not a job title if it doesn't come with responsibilities and deliverables, which is something a lot of people these days don't understand.

Okay, I'm done ranting...

fj1200
08-16-2022, 07:39 PM
^Hey now. I'm a capitalist activist.

Russ
08-16-2022, 07:50 PM
^Hey now. I'm a capitalist activist.

Please explain the meaning of "capitalist activist". There could be some special dispensation involved if the meaning sounds good.

Gunny
08-16-2022, 07:55 PM
Please explain the meaning of "capitalist activist". There could be some special dispensation involved if the meaning sounds good.

I just passed on asking :laugh:

fj1200
08-17-2022, 06:03 AM

Perhaps capitalism activist might have been more accurate. Either way someone needs to be an activist for capitalism against all the other garbage activisms that are out there. I should get to cut to the front of all lines for my sacrifice to the cause. :thumb:

Gunny
08-17-2022, 06:42 PM
Perhaps capitalism activist might have been more accurate. Either way someone needs to be an activist for capitalism against all the other garbage activisms that are out there. I should get to cut to the front of all lines for my sacrifice to the cause. :thumb::slap:

Russ
08-17-2022, 06:58 PM
Perhaps capitalism activist might have been more accurate. Either way someone needs to be an activist for capitalism against all the other garbage activisms that are out there. I should get to cut to the front of all lines for my sacrifice to the cause. :thumb:

All right, sounds good enough. Special dispensation - APPROVED :cool:

No other exceptions though!

Gunny
08-17-2022, 07:02 PM
All right, sounds good enough. Special dispensation - APPROVED :cool:

No other exceptions though!I'm for Gorilla gluing activists' feet to railroad tracks. They can protest Thomas the Tank Engine. He runs on coal.

BoogyMan
08-17-2022, 07:09 PM
There is a group now that is going around letting the air out of SUV tires too.

https://youtu.be/P6-_PcwJRqs

Gunny
08-18-2022, 12:12 PM
There is a group now that is going around letting the air out of SUV tires too.

https://youtu.be/P6-_PcwJRqsAs an angry old man, I live to find some fat, bucket of guts like that in my driveway up to no good :dev: