PDA

View Full Version : Ricardo Cruciani found dead in Rikers Island shower after conviction for sexually ass

Gunny
08-15-2022, 07:28 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ricardo-cruciani-found-dead-rikers-island-shower-conviction-sexually-assaulting-patients

Suicide. Wonder what his connection to Hillary was :laugh:

jimnyc
08-16-2022, 10:08 AM
Rikers is one of the worst places on earth! Folks who often go in for lesser crimes end up in there for much longer than expected, or find themselves victims like the guy above. But sexual assault s nothing "lesser" IMO.

And he was in with all the regulars - so he was on borrowed time in there.

fj1200
08-16-2022, 10:27 AM
Rikers is one of the worst places on earth! Folks who often go in for lesser crimes end up in there for much longer than expected, or find themselves victims like the guy above. But sexual assault s nothing "lesser" IMO.

And he was in with all the regulars - so he was on borrowed time in there.

I believe I saw a headline that it was suicide. No word yet on whether it was "suicide."

jimnyc
08-16-2022, 10:34 AM
I believe I saw a headline that it was suicide. No word yet on whether it was "suicide."

Sure, suicide by stabbing himself in the back most likely - or found a way to sexually assault himself to death. :dunno: :laugh:

Black Diamond
08-16-2022, 03:33 PM
Sure, suicide by stabbing himself in the back most likely - or found a way to sexually assault himself to death. :dunno: :laugh:

That has to have happened somewhere. :laugh:

Gunny
08-16-2022, 04:16 PM
Sure, suicide by stabbing himself in the back most likely - or found a way to sexually assault himself to death. :dunno: :laugh::laugh: