PDA

View Full Version : Bush Bragging About His Failure

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Apparently, Bush thinks he's got something to brag about in the latest job numbers. As always, he's wrong.

President Bush was busy crowing today about the job growth that has occurred on his watch, citing the creation of more that 8 million jobs since August 2003 and “the longest continuous months of job growth on record.”

In fact, while the current business cycle that began in March of 2001 has lasted longer than average, its job growth record has been uniquely weak.

Bush bragging on historically weak job growth (http://www.epi.org/content.cfm/ib237)

10-06-2007, 07:05 AM
Who cares?

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 07:06 AM
Wow, truly a smokin' post! :lame2:

10-06-2007, 07:07 AM
oh. I also want to add: So what?

10-06-2007, 07:16 AM
well?

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Are you guys abandoning Bush?

In the old days, you (or other like you) would rush to his defense.

Have you given up defending him?

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 07:34 AM

:laugh2:

Very powerful! Why abandon? over this trite? :laugh2:

jimnyc
10-06-2007, 07:37 AM

No, we've given up debating with the intellectually challenged. It becomes embarrassing after awhile and gives the appearance that we pick on the disabled.

10-06-2007, 07:38 AM
He can defend himself quite fine.

I don't know if you realize it yet, but its nearly the end of 2007. President Bush is only going to be in office for about one more year. His Presidency is over. He isnt going to be President very shortly. After all, He isnt running for reelection.

Quite frankly it wouldnt matter if the President called himself Jesus Christ (Although there would be some righteous outrage at the comment) because his administration is over.

I am not entirely sure why you are upset over the economy gaining jobs though. Seems rather silly to be upset over.

diuretic
10-06-2007, 07:42 AM
At least he's consistent, in failing I mean. Just as well you have only two terms for a president I think, very wise that.

truthmatters
10-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Apparently, Bush thinks he's got something to brag about in the latest job numbers. As always, he's wrong.

The real facts dont matter its how well you act like they are great numbers that matter to Bush and his remaining followers.

Yeah and anyway Job growth is boring and who cares.

:dance:

jimnyc
10-06-2007, 07:52 AM
The real facts dont matter its how well you act like they are great numbers that matter to Bush and his remaining followers.

Case in point #2 for the intellectually challenged and dishonest. Won't waste my time.

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 07:54 AM

:dance:

And who pointed out that little tidbit? Fact is Jenny as you can see within this original post is that some easily grasp at any little thing they can but then turn to say those who see things differently are liars, ignorant, hateful, and so on.
Sounds familiar I know but it really shows the need for a good look in the mirror.

red states rule
10-06-2007, 07:56 AM

After hearing libs say how the tax cuts would cripple the US economy. and watching the libs walk around in shock as governbment revenues rise - desperation has set in

Here are a few facts about the US economy

The U.S. Economy Is Growing And Dynamic

Real after-tax per capita personal income has increased by over 12.5 percent – an average of over $3,750 per person – since President Bush took office. More than 30 percent of the Nation's net worth has been added since the President's 2003 tax cuts.

Real wages have grown 2.2 percent over the 12 months that ended in August. This is much higher than the average growth rate during the 1990s, and it means an extra $1,266 in the past year for a family with two average wage earners.

Exports have increased by over 14.8 percent in the 12 months that ended in July. This has resulted in an $8.3 billion reduction in the trade deficit.

Real GDP grew at a strong 3.8 percent annual rate in the second quarter of 2007. The economy has now experienced nearly six years of uninterrupted growth, averaging 2.7 percent a year since the turnaround in 2001.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/economy/

truthmatters
10-06-2007, 07:57 AM
And who pointed out that little tidbit? Fact is Jenny as you can see within this original post is that some easily grasp at any little thing they can but then turn to say those who see things differently are liars, ignorant, hateful, and so on.
Sounds familiar I know but it really shows the need for a good look in the mirror.

Yeah mabe a good look in the mirror would help along with a good look at what people actually post. I may tease a little but I very rarely name call.

Bush claimed the numbers were good news , they re not.

That is the fact of the matter.

OK Bubba?

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 07:58 AM
No, we've given up debating with the intellectually challenged. It becomes embarrassing after awhile and gives the appearance that we pick on the disabled.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Run away.

red states rule
10-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Yeah mabe a good look in the mirror would help along with a good look at what people actually post. I may tease a little but I very rarely name call.

OK Bubba?

To the Bush haters they would not be good. they want the US economy to fail - and they have been sulking for the last four years

BTW, the left was giddy when Aug numbers showed jobs were lost. That number was revised to postive job growth - much to the lefts dismay

jimnyc
10-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Run away.

I'm tired of winning so many points with you, Jo Jo. I prefer a debate that causes me to exert a little energy and due diligence. A cockroach who had a lobotomy could take care of your weak debates.

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 08:02 AM
He can defend himself quite fine.

I don't know if you realize it yet, but its nearly the end of 2007. President Bush is only going to be in office for about one more year. His Presidency is over. He isnt going to be President very shortly. After all, He isnt running for reelection.

Quite frankly it wouldnt matter if the President called himself Jesus Christ (Although there would be some righteous outrage at the comment) because his administration is over.

I am not entirely sure why you are upset over the economy gaining jobs though. Seems rather silly to be upset over.

Bush is a practitioner of disastrously bad fiscal policy. It has to be condemned to ensure it dies without the possibility of resurrection.

10-06-2007, 08:03 AM

OK Bubba?

So more jobs is a bad thing?

10-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Bush is a practitioner of disastrously bad fiscal policy. It has to be condemned to ensure it dies without the possibility of resurrection.

Yes. Spending should be capped.

But how do you propose to do that when you intend to extend "free" healthcare to 18-25 year olds?

red states rule
10-06-2007, 08:04 AM

Is it bad because the economy is booming, and you and your liberal buds have been saying how lousy things are?

Once again, it has been proven tax cuts are good for the economy

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 08:05 AM
I'm tired of winning so many points with you, Jo Jo. I prefer a debate that causes me to exert a little energy and due diligence. A cockroach who had a lobotomy could take care of your weak debates.

Really?

I guess you're dumber than a cockroach, then.

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 08:05 AM

OK Bubba?

Bubba can't agree, I made pretty good logic in my reply to you, did we miss the point? Let me put it in simple terms for you:

Steel Magnolia claims the majority here to be ignorant & hateful for what we have for views.

Steel Magnolias makes post to start this thread "Bush Brags" in which you add you're two cents too.

Bubba says it's time for a mirror check.

See my point? am I getting through at all?

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Really?

Brutal rebuttal!

it's like the Sunday comics a day early.

jimnyc
10-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Really?

Ohhhhhh! Jo Jo made a funny! LOL

If I thought for a nanosecond that anyone on this board thought I ever lost a debate to you I would continue to pursue my side of things. But, to my luck, not a single person backs you up and they all laugh along with me at your constant lies followed up by distortion and deflection.

truthmatters
10-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Bubba can't agree, I made pretty good logic in my reply to you, did we miss the point? Let me put it in simple terms for you:

Steel Magnolia claims the majority here to be ignorant & hateful for what we have for views.

Steel Magnolias makes post to start this thread "Bush Brags" in which you add you're two cents too.

Bubba says it's time for a mirror check.

See my point? am I getting through at all?

But Bubba you answered me so I assumed it was my comments you were speaking of. Im not responsible for what steel says. I do however agree that Bush has a tendency to stand and smile and say things are great when they are mediocre or worse.

I dont know mabe it should be Dan instead.

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 08:18 AM
But Bubba you answered me so I assumed it was my comments you were speaking of. Im not responsible for what steel says. I do however agree that Bush has a tendency to stand and smile and say things are great when they are mediocre or worse.

Bubba can see much irony to what steel posts, question is do you?

red states rule
10-06-2007, 08:18 AM

If this economy is mediocre - please give me more.

truthmatters
10-06-2007, 08:24 AM
If this economy is mediocre - please give me more.

What do you do for a living?

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 08:41 AM

If I thought for a nanosecond that anyone on this board thought I ever lost a debate to you I would continue to pursue my side of things. But, to my luck, not a single person backs you up and they all laugh along with me at your constant lies followed up by distortion and deflection.

Why don't you prove something, then?

You shouldn't have any trouble doing it.

Just do it.

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 08:46 AM

Just do it.

I think he already has, quite clearly at that....

jimnyc
10-06-2007, 08:48 AM

Just do it.

I already proved your assertions about MM. I just went further and proved you now lied about it too. :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 08:52 AM
I already proved your assertions about MM. I just went further and proved you now lied about it too. :laugh2:

Steel Brags About His Failures

red states rule
10-06-2007, 08:52 AM
What do you do for a living?

I work in the home mortgage industry - and business is good

red states rule
10-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Steel Brags About His Failures

On that point he has alot to brag about

red states rule
10-06-2007, 09:16 AM
To the libs, please tell me again how rotten the US economy is?

Dow and S&P Hit Records on Solid Jobs Report

NEW YORK -- The Dow and the S&P 500 surged to all-time highs on Friday after a solid employment report rekindled optimism about the U.S. economy and corporate profits.

The economy added more jobs in September than economists had expected, while an earlier estimate of job losses in August was revised to a gain, quashing fears of recession.

Friday's record run-up cemented the market's recovery from a late summer sell-off when a credit squeeze and mounting housing market losses drove investors away from equities.

Shares of economic bellwethers, led by Caterpillar Inc (CAT.N), were the Dow's biggest advancers, along with the stocks of financial services companies, such as credit card issuer American Express Co (AXP.N) and Citigroup Inc (C.N).

Technology and consumer-oriented issues also showed strength.

"From the jobs numbers that we got today, we saw that most of the economy is actually doing a lot better than people thought it was doing," said Cleveland Rueckert, market analyst at Birinyi Associates Inc, in Stamford, Connecticut.

The Dow Jones industrial average (.DJI) climbed 91.70 points, or 0.66 percent, to end at 14,066.01. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index (.SPX) jumped 14.75 points, or 0.96 percent, to 1,557.59 -- a record close.

The Nasdaq Composite Index (.IXIC) finished up 46.75 points, or 1.71 percent, at 2,780.32.

During the session, the Dow reached an intraday record high of 14,124.54 and the S&P 500 hit an all-time high of 1,561.91. The Nasdaq climbed to 2,784.93, its highest level since January 2001. On Monday, the Dow achieved its 33rd record close for 2007 by finishing at 14,087.55.

For the week, the Dow gained 1.23 percent, the S&P 500 rose 2.02 percent and the Nasdaq climbed 2.9 percent, marking the index's best weekly climb since March.

© 2007 Reuters. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

diuretic
10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
How's the greenback?

red states rule
10-06-2007, 09:27 AM
How's the greenback?

Some people will always look for a dark cloud in every silver lining

Last I checked, the world still love the greeback, and they still have their hands out ready to take more

truthmatters
10-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Jobs being better than people thought it would be is not real comforting and the stock market only benifits a fraction of our society.

The greenback is getting slammed world wide and that just means in an increasingly global market we earn less and have less buying power.

See what I meant about pretending something is a big possitive when its neutral or worse than nuetral.

BTW the mortgage sector is going to keep getting hit. There are still alot more variable motrgages which are goig to reset over the next couple of years.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h1ZoUkdXQ9HU0jGr_HS8iYqnof-wD8S3BM0G1

diuretic
10-06-2007, 10:52 AM

Last I checked, the world still love the greeback, and they still have their hands out ready to take more

Not so sure about that rsr...but of course it fluctuates. Funny thing though, our dollar strengthens and those who are about to take an overseas trip are happy (understandably so - I have my own personal index and can work out how many of our dollars it takes to get a beer in the UK or Canada or the US, I know, I'm a very base person) while the exporters are cranky. No pleasing some folks.

Last time I checked I have to shell out about seven Oz bucks to get a pint of best bitter in the UK. I might have to go teetotal next time I'm there.

Or not :laugh2:

Joe Steel
10-06-2007, 12:01 PM

I guess your fans are dumber than cockroaches; you know, the ones who can't understand the simplistic babbling you post.

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 12:47 PM
I guess your fans are dumber than cockroaches; you know, the ones who can't understand the simplistic babbling you post.

The you are a fan? Seems you are the only simpleton who can see when a person quotes something you said, and the you deny as it sits in front of your face. what a shitbrick.:D

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:05 PM
I work in the home mortgage industry - and business is good

No you don't, remember me catching you in that lie?

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:06 PM

Euro is most powerful currency on the planet.

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:09 PM
No you don't, remember me catching you in that lie?

No, all you did was make a complete ass of yourself - which you continue to do on a daily basis

You did not prove anything - except you run off at the mouth while sitting behind a keyboard

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Euro is most powerful currency on the planet.

the US has the most porwerful economy in the world - and it keeps getting better

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:14 PM
No, all you did was make a complete ass of yourself - which you continue to do on a daily basis

You did not prove anything - except you run off at the mouth while sitting behind a keyboard

Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

BTW your bud NM left here in shame and shambles, couldn't run with me, you probably should've stayed at that other board while you fucked your cats in the ass, this place is too over your head.

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Sales Fall Again for Existing Homes
Slump May Worsen In Coming Months

By Dina ElBoghdady and Tomoeh Murakami Tse
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, August 28, 2007; Page D01

Sales of existing U.S. homes fell in July for the fifth consecutive month, prices continued to erode and the supply of single-family homes rose to a 16-year high by one key measure, according to the National Association of Realtors.

The housing figures, released yesterday, showed that sales of previously owned single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and cooperatives were down 9 percent from a year ago. Sales fell 0.2 percent from June, to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.75 million.

Stock markets reacted mildly yesterday to the news, dipping slightly even though the home-sales report beat Wall Street expectations.

The Realtors association attributed the sales decline to mortgage disruptions that have kept some potential buyers on the sidelines and left others in the lurch as several mortgage companies shut down, yanked away the loans they approved or altered the terms of those loans.

The July figures do not reflect the deepening credit crunch that rocked global financial markets this month, making it more difficult to borrow money. Data released last week that showed a rise in sales of new homes was skewed for the same reason, said experts who track the industry.

"I don't take solace in any of the July numbers because they were put to bed before the market froze in August," said Mark Zandi, chief economist for Moody's Economy.com. "We have to wait until September or October to fully understand the scope of the fallout."

Sales of new homes, which rose 2.8 percent in July, are viewed as more timely because they reflect signed contracts, even though they are drawn from a small sample of sales and do not take contract cancellations into account.

The report on existing homes is thought to be more comprehensive because existing homes make up 85 percent of the housing market. The report is considered a lagging indicator because it captures closed transactions negotiated mostly in May and June.

"We all have to brace ourselves for tougher news ahead based on what's going on in the mortgage market," said Michael Larson, an analyst at Weiss Research.

Most alarming is the excess supply of homes on the market, Larson said. If no more single-family houses were added to the inventory, it would take 9.2 months to sell off the current stock at the current sales pace, yesterday's report said. Inventory now is at its highest level in relation to sales since 1991. Add previously owned condos, townhomes and co-ops to the mix, and the inventory rises to a 9.6-month supply. The supply of existing condos rose by 20 percent in July.

The glut of homes contributed to a 0.6 percent decline in prices. The median home price in July was $228,900, meaning half the homes sold for more and half for less. Larson expects the prices to fall even more in coming months.

From a home seller's perspective, that might mean more bad news, said Nigel Gault, an economist at the research firm Global Insight. Like many analysts, Gault anticipates more foreclosed properties coming on to the market in the months ahead.

"If you're a seller, you're going to be competing with all these extra homes already on the market and you'll be competing with banks that repossessed homes and might be willing to settle for a lower price," Gault said.

Heading into the Labor Day weekend, traders had little news to mull over except for yesterday's housing numbers, but they reacted mildly to the dip in sales.

The numbers "clearly showed that we're not even close to being out of the woods in terms of weakness in housing," said Les Satlow, portfolio manager at Cabot Money Management.

The Dow Jones industrial average fell 56.74, to 13,322.13. The Standard and Poor's 500-stock index fell 12.58, to 1466.79. The Nasdaq composite index fell 15.44, to 2561.25.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/27/AR2007082700475.html

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

BTW your bud NM left here in shame and shambles, couldn't run with me, you probably should've stayed at that other board while you fucked your cats in the ass, this place is too over your head.

Look big mouth, you proved nothing about me, except you did not have a clue how an escrow accont works. While you tossed out lies about me, I was on STD with what Dr's thought was an inflamed intestine

Turns out to be a tumor and cancer

Anyone else would feel like a class A asshole over what you did - in your case it was you being you

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Sales Fall Again for Existing Homes
Slump May Worsen In Coming Months

By Dina ElBoghdady and Tomoeh Murakami Tse
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, August 28, 2007; Page D01

Sales of existing U.S. homes fell in July for the fifth consecutive month, prices continued to erode and the supply of single-family homes rose to a 16-year high by one key measure, according to the National Association of Realtors.

The housing figures, released yesterday, showed that sales of previously owned single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and cooperatives were down 9 percent from a year ago. Sales fell 0.2 percent from June, to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.75 million.

Stock markets reacted mildly yesterday to the news, dipping slightly even though the home-sales report beat Wall Street expectations.

The Realtors association attributed the sales decline to mortgage disruptions that have kept some potential buyers on the sidelines and left others in the lurch as several mortgage companies shut down, yanked away the loans they approved or altered the terms of those loans.

The July figures do not reflect the deepening credit crunch that rocked global financial markets this month, making it more difficult to borrow money. Data released last week that showed a rise in sales of new homes was skewed for the same reason, said experts who track the industry.

"I don't take solace in any of the July numbers because they were put to bed before the market froze in August," said Mark Zandi, chief economist for Moody's Economy.com. "We have to wait until September or October to fully understand the scope of the fallout."

Sales of new homes, which rose 2.8 percent in July, are viewed as more timely because they reflect signed contracts, even though they are drawn from a small sample of sales and do not take contract cancellations into account.

The report on existing homes is thought to be more comprehensive because existing homes make up 85 percent of the housing market. The report is considered a lagging indicator because it captures closed transactions negotiated mostly in May and June.

"We all have to brace ourselves for tougher news ahead based on what's going on in the mortgage market," said Michael Larson, an analyst at Weiss Research.

Most alarming is the excess supply of homes on the market, Larson said. If no more single-family houses were added to the inventory, it would take 9.2 months to sell off the current stock at the current sales pace, yesterday's report said. Inventory now is at its highest level in relation to sales since 1991. Add previously owned condos, townhomes and co-ops to the mix, and the inventory rises to a 9.6-month supply. The supply of existing condos rose by 20 percent in July.

The glut of homes contributed to a 0.6 percent decline in prices. The median home price in July was $228,900, meaning half the homes sold for more and half for less. Larson expects the prices to fall even more in coming months.

From a home seller's perspective, that might mean more bad news, said Nigel Gault, an economist at the research firm Global Insight. Like many analysts, Gault anticipates more foreclosed properties coming on to the market in the months ahead.

"If you're a seller, you're going to be competing with all these extra homes already on the market and you'll be competing with banks that repossessed homes and might be willing to settle for a lower price," Gault said.

Heading into the Labor Day weekend, traders had little news to mull over except for yesterday's housing numbers, but they reacted mildly to the dip in sales.

The numbers "clearly showed that we're not even close to being out of the woods in terms of weakness in housing," said Les Satlow, portfolio manager at Cabot Money Management.

The Dow Jones industrial average fell 56.74, to 13,322.13. The Standard and Poor's 500-stock index fell 12.58, to 1466.79. The Nasdaq composite index fell 15.44, to 2561.25.

Maube you have not noticed, the Dow made up all the lost ground and closed at a new record high

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Look big mouth, you proved nothing about me, except you did not have a clue how an escrow accont works. While you tossed out lies about me, I was on STD with what Dr's thought was an inflamed intestine

Turns out to be a tumor and cancer

Anyone else would feel like a class A asshole over what you did - in your case it was you being you

Sorry you have cancer, really I am but you keep playing that fucking card here and it will wear thin.

I didn't do shit but prove that you were a fucking liar when you said you aren't logged in 24/7, I proved that to be a lie, you saw the proof.

Go figure, you are a fucking liar and NM is a fucking thief.............lol.

Don't believe you were out on paid time off, believe you got the cancer of the uterus from smoking too many Marlboro reds in your double wide.

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Maube you have not noticed, the Dow made up all the lost ground and closed at a new record high

Dow goes up, Dow goes down but declining home sales and record foreclosures..................that shit leads to economic collapse.

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Dow goes up, Dow goes down but declining home sales and record foreclosures..................that shit leads to economic collapse.

We also have record home ownership, and the "experts" have been predicting the burt of the housing bubble for years

People who are late on their house payments is still low compared to those who are not

Businsess is stil very good - despite the liberal medias best attempts to paint a different picture

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Sorry you have cancer, really I am but you keep playing that fucking card here and it will wear thin.

I didn't do shit but prove that you were a fucking liar when you said you aren't logged in 24/7, I proved that to be a lie, you saw the proof.

Go figure, you are a fucking liar and NM is a fucking thief.............lol.

Don't believe you were out on paid time off, believe you got the cancer of the uterus from smoking too many Marlboro reds in your double wide.

You did not prove anything big mouth

Still waiting for you to post my log in times as you bellowed you would

What you believe and what you can prove are two diffeent things. A man would fess up he shot his mouth off and can't back up his charges - well that does leave you out

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:33 PM

What you believe and what you can prove are two diffeent things. A man would fess up he shot his mouth off and can't back up his charges - well that does leave you out

Jesus Christ I posted like 4 pages of your login times way back when! Let me find em for you and the rest of the comprehension challenged.

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Jesus Christ I posted like 4 pages of your login times way back when! Let me find em for you and the rest of the comprehension challenged.

Oh really? You were going to post times during the week when I said I was at work - still waiting for that one

Since you are not man enough to admit you screwed up, why not just drop this?

OCA
10-06-2007, 04:52 PM

Oh shit! There they are douchebag!:laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6171&page=2

red states rule
10-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh shit! There they are douchebag!:laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6171&page=2

Thiose are not the days you sais you were going to psot. You whined how Jim woudl not "release the records"

OCA, you really are an arrogant SOB who loves to stick his overgrown nose into things that do not concern him

Maybe you are desperate for attention, or maybe it makes you feel like a man when you can rant and rave behind a ketboard

I knwo where I work, I know I am on STD, and I lnow I will get back to work by Thanksgiving

I aslo know you must be a very lonly guy who craves to be the center of attention - or he has a temper tanturm.

Your big mouth wrote a chek your ass can't cash - so in your warped mind you keep telling yourself you won. Big deal. everyone knows different, and perhaps one day you will to

OCA
10-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Thiose are not the days you sais you were going to psot. You whined how Jim woudl not "release the records"

OCA, you really are an arrogant SOB who loves to stick his overgrown nose into things that do not concern him

Maybe you are desperate for attention, or maybe it makes you feel like a man when you can rant and rave behind a ketboard

I knwo where I work, I know I am on STD, and I lnow I will get back to work by Thanksgiving

I aslo know you must be a very lonly guy who craves to be the center of attention - or he has a temper tanturm.

Your big mouth wrote a chek your ass can't cash - so in your warped mind you keep telling yourself you won. Big deal. everyone knows different, and perhaps one day you will to

Well first off I can spell and type......so I have that going for me:laugh2:

2. correct that everyone can read, funny you think that people will think that that day was any different than any other(yes I compared, all days and times were almost exactly alike). Yes people know you are a liar.

Jim would not release your actual time you logged in and time you logged off.........first post of day at around 5 in the morning, last at around 11 at night with posts every two minutes in between.

"This case was decided in favor of the prosecution two months ago" says Judge Ito.

red states rule
10-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Well first off I can spell and type......so I have that going for me:laugh2:

2. correct that everyone can read, funny you think that people will think that that day was any different than any other(yes I compared, all days and times were almost exactly alike). Yes people know you are a liar.

Jim would not release your actual time you logged in and time you logged off.........first post of day at around 5 in the morning, last at around 11 at night with posts every two minutes in between.

"This case was decided in favor of the prosecution two months ago" says Judge Ito.

Whatever shit head. Facts mean little to nut cases like you/ Think what you want and strut around with your blue nose high in the air. I have been one STD for about 2 months now

You could not answer simple questions about your own escrow account, even though you bellowed how you knew all about it - them you said how your "accountant" took care of it

You have derailed yet another thread - congrats dimwit

April15
10-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Regardless what the numbers are it is not beyond this administration to alter counts to get results. Case in point is the clayborn report;

http://clyburn.house.gov/statements/040305manufactjobs.html

Is Building a Burger Manufacturing a Product?
Administration Serving the Perfect Answer to Manufacturing Job Losses

March 5, 2004

Many Americans remember the old McDonald's commercial that had us all hungry for: "two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun." When you felt compelled to purchase one of those concoctions, did you feel as though you had just bought a product similar to the factory-produced computer that sits on your desktop? Or the desk it sits upon? The Bush Administration seems to think you should.

It would seem nothing is beyond this administration getting what it wants.

red states rule
10-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Regardless what the numbers are it is not beyond this administration to alter counts to get results. Case in point is the clayborn report;

http://clyburn.house.gov/statements/040305manufactjobs.html

Is Building a Burger Manufacturing a Product?
Administration Serving the Perfect Answer to Manufacturing Job Losses

March 5, 2004

Many Americans remember the old McDonald's commercial that had us all hungry for: "two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun." When you felt compelled to purchase one of those concoctions, did you feel as though you had just bought a product similar to the factory-produced computer that sits on your desktop? Or the desk it sits upon? The Bush Administration seems to think you should.

It would seem nothing is beyond this administration getting what it wants.

Libs never stop trying to convince people they are miserable, no matter how well they are doing