PDA

View Full Version : Demings leads Rubio in heated Senate race, DeSantis remains voters' top choice for go

Gunny
08-16-2022, 05:06 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/demings-leads-rubio-heated-senate-race-desantis-remains-voters-top-choice-governor-new-poll

I'd be okay if Rubio was behind to another republican. He's never impressed me. Bothersome he is behind to a Dem. That's a seat.

SassyLady
08-16-2022, 05:16 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/demings-leads-rubio-heated-senate-race-desantis-remains-voters-top-choice-governor-new-poll

I'd be okay if Rubio was behind to another republican. He's never impressed me. Bothersome he is behind to a Dem. That's a seat.

Isn't this a primary? Is he projected to win republican primary at least?

fj1200
08-16-2022, 06:12 PM
Money Rubio wins in the general fairly easily. All the Republicans are on vacation and unable to be reached by pollsters.

Gunny
08-16-2022, 06:26 PM
Money Rubio wins in the general fairly easily. All the Republicans are on vacation and unable to be reached by pollsters.Insider trading? :)

fj1200
08-16-2022, 06:33 PM
Insider trading? :)

I bet there's a market someplace. ;) Erick Erickson was talking about GA polling recently and mentioned for the past 20 years the Dem statewide candidate is ahead around now but eventually the Rep candidate pulls ahead. I'm betting FL is similar.

And he didn't mention Rubio when he was running down the Senate races for the year so I'm presuming he thinks it's safe.

Gunny
08-16-2022, 06:39 PM
I bet there's a market someplace. ;) Erick Erickson was talking about GA polling recently and mentioned for the past 20 years the Dem statewide candidate is ahead around now but eventually the Rep candidate pulls ahead. I'm betting FL is similar.

And he didn't mention Rubio when he was running down the Senate races for the year so I'm presuming he thinks it's safe.IMO the Midterms would be a GOP slaughter if not for the sideshow keeping everyone divided and distracted.

fj1200
08-16-2022, 06:45 PM
^Ayup.