PDA

View Full Version : Alec Baldwin on 'Rust' shooting: 'Every single person' on set knows who to blame for

Gunny
08-16-2022, 05:27 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-every-single-person-set-blame-halyna-hutchins-death

The ultimate leftard proving that is exactly what he is and where they stand on personal responsibility :rolleyes:

Gun's in your hand. You fired gun. "It wasn't me" :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
08-16-2022, 05:47 PM
Never aim a gun at someone unless you plan on shooting them.

SassyLady
08-16-2022, 06:33 PM
Never aim a gun at someone unless you plan on shooting them.
It's surprising how many actors don't get this. Because they play act shooting people all the time ... so it means nothing to them to point a gun. Still, no excuse for blaming anyone else.

fj1200
08-16-2022, 06:35 PM
He is partly right in that there should not have been a loaded gun anywhere near that set. And he is going to pay... a lot.

Gunny
08-16-2022, 06:36 PM
Never aim a gun at someone unless you plan on shooting them.It was a prop. The person loading the prop is responsible for what is loaded in the prop.

On the other hand, even if I was a dumbass actor, if I was making my money shooting firearms that I protest on my days off, I'd check the loads myself, prop man or no. They are easily identifiable, even for idiots like Baldwin. It sure isn't like this was the first actor killed by a "prop" gun. Brandon Lee? Jon-Eric Hexum?

Even so, accidents happen. Man up. People are so damned chicken shit these days.

Black Diamond
08-16-2022, 07:04 PM
It was a prop. The person loading the prop is responsible for what is loaded in the prop.

On the other hand, even if I was a dumbass actor, if I was making my money shooting firearms that I protest on my days off, I'd check the loads myself, prop man or no. They are easily identifiable, even for idiots like Baldwin. It sure isn't like this was the first actor killed by a "prop" gun. Brandon Lee? Jon-Eric Hexum?

Even so, accidents happen. Man up. People are so damned chicken shit these days.

Interesting that a prop can be loaded with real live ammo

Gunny
08-16-2022, 07:17 PM
Interesting that a prop can be loaded with real live ammoRealism. Can't fake using a firearm.