PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Say ‘No One Is Above The Law,’ But This List Proves Otherwise

BoogyMan
08-17-2022, 08:44 AM
Click the link to get to the list. The rhetoric is so ridiculous and transparently false it boggles the mind how they keep puking this garbage up expecting Americans to believe it.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/17/democrats-say-no-one-is-above-the-law-but-this-list-of-their-corrupt-allies-proves-otherwise/

When the FBI executed a raid on the home of former President Donald Trump, who happens to be the most popular political leader in America, the “get Trump” crowd was overjoyed.

Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Miles Taylor (the “anonymous” author who pretended to be a senior Trump aide), Clinton-era Secretary of Labor Robert Reich, even Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, and many others all gave the same justification for the FBI’s actions that they gave for Trump’s first and second impeachments: “No one is above the law, not even a president of the United States.”

Yet, a majority of Americans know that’s categorically untrue. That’s why so many of them rejected Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray’s scolding of anyone who dared question their credibility following the raid.

But while the FBI and DOJ have busied themselves with targeting Trump and his aides, colluding with the National School Boards Association to silence concerned parents, concocting entrapment schemes masquerading as plots to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and chasing down election integrity supporters at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, plenty of real criminals and security threats have gotten away scot-free. That’s no accident.

Here is everyone who Democrats and their bureaucrat buddies have deemed “above the law” and unworthy of proper investigation and prosecution...

The list is available at the link above.

revelarts
08-17-2022, 09:29 AM
List is too short.

hate to step on toes but...

Obama
Bill Clinton
G W Bush (but it's was for "America's Safety!" or "technically it wasn't a crime when he did it" or "because I agreed with it" or "grow up & live in the real world!":rolleyes:)
Dick Cheney (but it's was for "America's Safety!"....:rolleyes:)
Many in the FBI.
CIA... list of crimes to long to list... (but it's was for "America's Safety!":rolleyes:)
Many Police Officers.. (so you hate & want to defund ALL POLICE!?:rolleyes:)

and more

Black Diamond
08-17-2022, 02:39 PM
List is too short.

hate to step on toes but...

Obama
Bill Clinton
G W Bush (but it's was for "America's Safety!" or "technically it wasn't a crime when he did it" or "because I agreed with it" or "grow up & live in the real world!":rolleyes:)
Dick Cheney (but it's was for "America's Safety!"....:rolleyes:)
Many in the FBI.
CIA... list of crimes to long to list... (but it's was for "America's Safety!":rolleyes:)
Many Police Officers.. (so you hate & want to defund ALL POLICE!?:rolleyes:)

and more

Let's start with Dubya and Cheney. Did the patriot act grant them the power to do what you're thinking of? Because if it did they weren't above the law. If it didn't, how did they go beyond its scope?

icansayit
08-17-2022, 05:16 PM
MY FATHER TOLD ME TO ALWAYS REMEMBER:
https://qt.azureedge.net/resources/quotes-images-large/i-think-people-involved-in-politics-make-good-actors-acting-and-politics-both-in-2e6a3944428d19348fb87dd215eac650.jpg

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1247995372.4918/st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Gunny
08-17-2022, 06:33 PM
Let's start with Dubya and Cheney. Did the patriot act grant them the power to do what you're thinking of? Because if it did they weren't above the law. If it didn't, how did they go beyond its scope?Morally wrong, ethically questionable, but not illegal. End of story.

Black Diamond
08-17-2022, 06:34 PM
Morally wrong, ethically questionable, but not illegal. End of story.

That be my guess.

Gunny
08-17-2022, 06:40 PM
That be my guess.It's the reason we have so many stupid, pointless laws. Someone's always got to hide to behind "Well, nothing says we can't ....". Then we get exploding brains from the left and those always looking for fault in the Government and millions of dollars spent and countless time wasted to come up with a new law.

Terrorists don't have any rights, IMO. Anybody wants to argue that one needs to find someone besides me to argue with. I'll grant them the "Right" to 125 gr JHP to the temple.

BoogyMan
08-17-2022, 07:13 PM
Bingo!

Morally wrong, ethically questionable, but not illegal. End of story.

icansayit
08-17-2022, 07:38 PM
https://icansayit.com/icsi/empty reduction.jpg