PDA

View Full Version : 'Squad' members Pressley, Tlaib raked in thousands from rent while pushing to cancel

Gunny
08-17-2022, 07:37 PM
More Dem graft. Wonder how come it is "the Squad" isn't being investigated for anything? I'm sure none can reach whatever pathetically low standard of ethics Congress allegedly has.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-members-pressley-tlaib-raked-thousands-rent-pushing-cancel-payments-pandemic

Black Diamond
08-17-2022, 08:25 PM
More Dem graft. Wonder how come it is "the Squad" isn't being investigated for anything? I'm sure none can reach whatever pathetically low standard of ethics Congress allegedly has.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-members-pressley-tlaib-raked-thousands-rent-pushing-cancel-payments-pandemic

They won't be investigated even by the new Republican't congress. Don't want to be labeled racist the trump was for not sucking on the Squad.

Gunny
08-18-2022, 12:20 PM
They won't be investigated even by the new Republican't congress. Don't want to be labeled racist the trump was for not sucking on the Squad.Bingo. The Republicans, when they do have power, don't go after these Dem losers everyone knows are criminals out of fear of the Dems/MSM calling them names.

If it can even be stopped at this point, it's going to require the right collectively manning up, and not putting up with the childish antics from the left.

fj1200
08-21-2022, 04:44 PM
They won't be investigated even by the new Republican't congress. Don't want to be labeled racist the trump was for not sucking on the Squad.

I'm not sure what there is to investivate with this example. Hypocrisy isn't a crime.

Gunny
08-21-2022, 07:25 PM
I'm not sure what there is to investivate with this example. Hypocrisy isn't a crime.It is if you are Republican. It's also enough to destroy a Republican career. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure it's "just doing business" for Dems.

SassyLady
08-22-2022, 12:26 PM
Is easier to go after conservatives because MSM is owned by liberals.