PDA

View Full Version : US, Mexican authorities stop truck smuggling 150 illegal migrants in dangerous heat

Gunny
08-18-2022, 05:05 PM
Biden should be charged with crimes against humanity. His policy has exacerbated this issue beyond way out of control. I say somewhere smuggling illegals across the border is a $20M a month industry. Biden's policy is feeding it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-smuggling-illegal-migrants

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-19-2022, 06:17 PM
Biden should be charged with crimes against humanity. His policy has exacerbated this issue beyond way out of control. I say somewhere smuggling illegals across the border is a $20M a month industry. Biden's policy is feeding it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-smuggling-illegal-migrants

Trying to save their lives because theythink they will vote dem party. Yet obiden does nothing to stop the drug fentanyl flooding into USA THROUGH Mexico!!! The one killing thousands....--Tyr

jimnyc
08-21-2022, 08:23 AM
They want to keep doing this crap over and over.

I say just lock the doors and arrest the drivers. I'm tired of hearing "they just want a better life". Then come legally and not in a manner in which you steal from all of us.

Gunny
08-21-2022, 10:57 AM
They want to keep doing this crap over and over.

I say just lock the doors and arrest the drivers. I'm tired of hearing "they just want a better life". Then come legally and not in a manner in which you steal from all of us..I don't blame the people. They DO want a better life. Homeless in LA is probably better than Guatemala.

I blame the politicians incentivizing them coming. I blame the politicians no enforcing current law and enforcing our border. I blame the people like Soros funding this invasion.

Go after the criminals aiding and abetting. Go after the unscrupulous people that are using these people as cheap, manual labor. .

Finish the wall and repel boarders.

When the people making money or pandering for cheap votes are made to pay more than it's worth, it'll stop. Appealing to common sense and any sense of humanity is a waste of time. As far as I'm concerned, the Biden Admin is responsible for each and every death attributed to illegal immigration and should be charged for it.