PDA

View Full Version : Tucker: Democrats using military to send 'power' message to America

Gunny
08-18-2022, 05:12 PM
If this doesn't raise any red flags, probably need to go back to sleep.

At the rate things are going, we'll be lucky to have a 2024 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0l7xH5zbIg

Black Diamond
08-18-2022, 05:33 PM
What's next? Garland labeling trump supporters and republican'ts domestic terrorists?

Gunny
08-18-2022, 05:51 PM
What's next? Garland labeling trump supporters and republican'ts domestic terrorists?Trump supporters are already labeled "liars" and or "delusional enough to believe the lie". "mistaken" or "wrong" or "disagree" are no longer options.

Garland is losing the PR battle with Trump and the bureaucracy doesn't care. It's gone far enough that anyone or thing that attempts to oppose it will be destroyed. I've watched 2 Presidents cross the bureaucracy and both have paid. This time, the People are paying as well for daring to question it.

Black Diamond
08-18-2022, 06:02 PM
Trump supporters are already labeled "liars" and or "delusional enough to believe the lie". "mistaken" or "wrong" or "disagree" are no longer options.

Garland is losing the PR battle with Trump and the bureaucracy doesn't care. It's gone far enough that anyone or thing that attempts to oppose it will be destroyed. I've watched 2 Presidents cross the bureaucracy and both have paid. This time, the People are paying as well for daring to question it.
Its not too big a leap then.

Gunny
08-18-2022, 06:22 PM
Its not too big a leap then.Better get your thoughts in order lest you be rendered an unperson by the State.

icansayit
08-18-2022, 07:02 PM
https://www.libertarianism.org/sites/libertarianism.org/files/styles/optimize/public/3rd_amendment.png?itok=HBUDmU06

Gunny
08-19-2022, 06:45 PM
I'll tell you this (before being hauled before the Ministry of Untruth) ... it'll be a cold day in Hell before I swear allegiance to the US Government.

IIRC, is not swearing a personal oath of loyalty to Adolph Hitler one of the main and many reasons nothing German military personnel had to say mattered to the "Winners"?

Black Diamond
08-19-2022, 07:46 PM
I'll tell you this (before being hauled before the Ministry of Untruth) ... it'll be a cold day in Hell before I swear allegiance to the US Government.

IIRC, is not swearing a personal oath of loyalty to Adolph Hitler one of the main and many reasons nothing German military personnel had to say mattered to the "Winners"?

I can tell you the German soldiers took the oath to Hitler very seriously.