PDA

View Full Version : Michael Hayden - “nihilistic, dangerous, and contemptible"

jimnyc
08-19-2022, 11:21 AM
No different than Clapper and others who became shills for the left, IMO.

---

Michael Hayden, Advisor to ‘Misinformation’ Watchdog NewsGuard, Says GOP More Dangerous than Al Qaeda, ISIS

Retired Gen. Michael Hayden, who directed the CIA and the NSA during his career but has since become a partisan clown, CNN talking head, and member of the advisory board for establishment media watchdog NewsGuard, recently agreed that even compared to other movements around the world, Republicans are the most “nihilistic, dangerous, and contemptible.”

This allegation means that in Hayden’s worldview, Republicans outrank Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the Chinese Communist Party among others in terms of their danger to the world.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/08/18/michael-hayden-advisor-to-misinformation-watchdog-newsguard-says-gop-more-dangerous-than-al-qaeda-isis/

revelarts
08-19-2022, 12:06 PM
Michael Hayden has been an anti constitutional deep state scumbag... forever.
CIA NSA tool.
Selling BS "safety" as a cover for more gov't power.
Selling BS "safety" as a cover to ignore the constitution across administrations.

jimnyc
08-19-2022, 12:40 PM
Michael Hayden has been an anti constitutional deep state scumbag... forever.
CIA NSA tool.
Selling BS "safety" as a cover for more gov't power.
Selling BS "safety" as a cover to ignore the constitution across administrations.

I'm now on a "don't trust anything from our government, CIA, FBI, NSA - and the media... unless provable facts are involved. And I mean facts accepted by the people, not the lame "facts" they tell us about sometimes.

SassyLady
08-19-2022, 01:56 PM
I'm now on a "don't trust anything from our government, CIA, FBI, NSA - and the media... unless provable facts are involved. And I mean facts accepted by the people, not the lame "facts" they tell us about sometimes.

I think most rational people don't trust fact checkers anymore.

Or Wikipedia.

icansayit
08-19-2022, 05:18 PM
to be one of the obama, pentagon kiss asses who only survived by agreeing to betray his own country while in uniform and spitting on the graves of millions of americans who died to allow him to be a pure traitor...even to himself.

Gunny
08-19-2022, 06:47 PM
No different than Clapper and others who became shills for the left, IMO.

---

Michael Hayden, Advisor to ‘Misinformation’ Watchdog NewsGuard, Says GOP More Dangerous than Al Qaeda, ISIS

Retired Gen. Michael Hayden, who directed the CIA and the NSA during his career but has since become a partisan clown, CNN talking head, and member of the advisory board for establishment media watchdog NewsGuard, recently agreed that even compared to other movements around the world, Republicans are the most “nihilistic, dangerous, and contemptible.”

This allegation means that in Hayden’s worldview, Republicans outrank Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the Chinese Communist Party among others in terms of their danger to the world.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/08/18/michael-hayden-advisor-to-misinformation-watchdog-newsguard-says-gop-more-dangerous-than-al-qaeda-isis/I suppose I could complain, but then, that's exactly what I think of the left. Fact" Democrats are destroying this Nation's infrastructure and culture. Fact: Republican't's vacillate too much to mess up much more than their own chances to stay in power.

BoogyMan
08-19-2022, 10:37 PM
Come on in and join us. I have been there for quite a few years now and it doesn't appear that things will be changing any time soon.

revelarts
08-20-2022, 10:57 AM
I think most rational people don't trust fact checkers anymore.

Or Wikipedia.
Even one the founders of Wikipedia hasn't trusted it in decades.

Gunny
08-20-2022, 08:36 PM
Even one the founders of Wikipedia hasn't trusted it in decades.Who does? Don't know how it is now, but when it first ran afoul of me was real quick early on the second I found out it was contributor-driven. That means the author of the "1619 Project" can "contribute facts":rolleyes:

icansayit
08-20-2022, 09:46 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRskPrCqQu1B6c_YoZLR3Fe-TlQijvqW_zyGQ&usqp=CAU