PDA

View Full Version : Moderate Colorado Republican switches parties, citing stolen election claims

Gunny
08-22-2022, 04:26 PM
More fallout. Good thing it's at the State level. This time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3611016-moderate-colorado-republican-switches-parties-citing-stolen-election-claims/

fj1200
08-22-2022, 04:34 PM
That's a little short sighted. How do you change the party for the better when you leave it?

Gunny
08-22-2022, 04:47 PM
That's a little short sighted. How do you change the party for the better when you leave it?Along with embracing an entirely different and radical political philosophy?

Sort-sighted and short-term. The attention grab won't any longer than his voter base.

Russ
08-22-2022, 07:09 PM
This "moderate Republican" is an idiot. The Dem kangaroo court called the "January 6th Committee" is the only reason anyone is still talking about Jan 6. How does this idiot compare the Republican talking about Jan 6 with Dems talking about the Russia Hoax? From what I can see, there's virtually nothing no sketchy behavior by Republicans that can't a find comparable situation with Dems exhibiting much sketchier behavior, with much more screaming, demonstrating and rioting. This guy is an idiot and has some hidden agenda, I'm sure.

fj1200
08-23-2022, 10:03 AM
This "moderate Republican" is an idiot. The Dem kangaroo court called the "January 6th Committee" is the only reason anyone is still talking about Jan 6. How does this idiot compare the Republican talking about Jan 6 with Dems talking about the Russia Hoax? From what I can see, there's virtually nothing no sketchy behavior by Republicans that can't a find comparable situation with Dems exhibiting much sketchier behavior, with much more screaming, demonstrating and rioting. This guy is an idiot and has some hidden agenda, I'm sure.

He referenced stolen election which is pretty standard trump speech fodder.

Gunny
08-23-2022, 12:55 PM
This "moderate Republican" is an idiot. The Dem kangaroo court called the "January 6th Committee" is the only reason anyone is still talking about Jan 6. How does this idiot compare the Republican talking about Jan 6 with Dems talking about the Russia Hoax? From what I can see, there's virtually nothing no sketchy behavior by Republicans that can't a find comparable situation with Dems exhibiting much sketchier behavior, with much more screaming, demonstrating and rioting. This guy is an idiot and has some hidden agenda, I'm sure.I saw elsewhere urban Denver, among other places, is swinging left. Could be having the job is more important to him than ideology.

Most of the swing, when and where, is being attributed to the overturning of Roe. Guess this guy wanted to be different.

Trump's and whoever else's claim of stolen election is problematic in the extreme sense that he can't prove it. That's been as good as a lie to the MSM. And Liz Cheney. The official narrative repeated early and often by the MSM is it's a lie and they're sticking to it.

It's not going away.