PDA

View Full Version : Merrick Garland continues to cover up abusive raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home

Gunny
08-22-2022, 04:59 PM
How dare you little people question Big Brother? :rolleyes:

Attorney General Merrick Garland behaves like an imperious ruler. How dare Americans question his motives or actions. The little people have no right to ask questions or doubt his orders.
This was Garland’s indignant attitude during his recent four-minute news conference when he dressed down the public for its skepticism, if not outrage, over the armed pre-dawn raid on former president Donald Trump’s home. (https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/donald-trump) Apparently, citizens have no right to know what went on there or why the FBI deployed such thuggish tactics on a former president.
"I will not stand by silently while [the FBI and DOJ’s] integrity is unfairly attacked," lectured the attorney general. Then he went silent as a sphinx, refusing to answer any questions. Garland sees himself perched on an acropolis high above the proletariat. He commands his domain — the Justice Department and the FBI — like a bully dictator who has no time or tolerance for dissent.
full article: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/merrick-garland-cover-up-abusive-raid-trump-home

Black Diamond
08-23-2022, 08:39 AM
How dare you little people question Big Brother? :rolleyes:

full article: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/merrick-garland-cover-up-abusive-raid-trump-home

Domestic terrorists...

Gunny
08-23-2022, 01:17 PM
Domestic terrorists...As opposed to State-sponsored terrorists:smoke:

Black Diamond
08-23-2022, 04:27 PM
As opposed to State-sponsored terrorists:smoke:

Yes. The guy is totally out of control. And I don't see anyone reeling him in in the next two years and change

Gunny
08-23-2022, 06:09 PM
Yes. The guy is totally out of control. And I don't see anyone reeling him in in the next two years and changeCorrection: Biden is under total control. Of who or what is the question.

Biden has all but confirmed my suspicions from the years I worked in the Federal government in DC. The system, bureaucracy, Deep State, whatever you want to call it, can run itself. Biden's just a mouthpiece.

Black Diamond
08-23-2022, 07:41 PM
Correction: Biden is under total control. Of who or what is the question.

Biden has all but confirmed my suspicions from the years I worked in the Federal government in DC. The system, bureaucracy, Deep State, whatever you want to call it, can run itself. Biden's just a mouthpiece.

Sorry. I referring to garland being totally out of control. To your point Many feel Obama is in control behind the scenes.

Gunny
08-23-2022, 07:47 PM
Sorry. I referring to garland being totally out of control. To your point Many feel Obama is in control behind the scenes.Garland is doing whatever his stringpullers are telling him.

I don't believe Obama is in control. Not sure the right way to say this because it's like comparing brown sh*t to green sh*t, but Obama is more calculating that what we're seeing out of "supposed Biden". I wouldn't doubt Obama knows all the w answers.