PDA

View Full Version : Mar-a-Lago - Crossfire Hurricane

jimnyc
08-27-2022, 08:45 AM
I brought this up a few weeks back and I still believe it likely has truth to it - Trump keeping documents that lead back to Clinton, Obama & the FBI and 2016 & more.

Then we have the Amy Berman Jackson decision, and other wording from this clerk if it's accurate.

---

Former Law Clerk for Justice Gorsuch Lays Out Why the Mar-a-Lago Raid Based on Today’s Affidavit Was “Unprecedented…Unnecessary, and…Unlawful”

Attorney and former Constitutional Law Clerk for Justice Gorsuch, Mike Davis, lays out three reasons why the DOJ’s actions in raiding President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago were unprecedented, not necessary, and not lawful.

Davis shared on FOX News today:

Yeah, so this affidavit, heavily redacted affidavit, it further evidences that this home raid on President Trump was unprecedented, it was unnecessary, and it was unlawful.

Again, what I have been saying since August 8th, the President has the absolute Constitutional authority to declassify anything he wants for any reason he wants and he doesn’t have to get permission from any bureaucrat at the National Archives to do that…so there goes the underlying potential charge for espionage that was in this warrant.

The second point, the President has the sole statutory authority to make the determination whether a record is a personal record that belongs to him or a Presidential record that goes to the bureaucrats at the National Archives and almost certainly gets sent back to the President…

Note this is the ruling brought by Obama judge Amy Berman Jackson, the corrupt judge in DC who made this ruling to help the Clintons.

Next, Davis shared:

So what is left? They’re looking at obstruction. Well it is legally impossible for a former President to obstruct investigations into non-crimes. But the Justice Department did not have the power to even look at these crimes because it doesn’t matter what the affidavit discloses in the affidavit, no matter what that shows, as a matter of law it is legally impossible for President Trump to have committed espionage or have violated some Presidential records act.

The Presidential records act actually contemplates that Presidents have classified records…There’s no allegations that any of these records got into the wrong hands unlike Hillary Clinton’s home server where she had foreign governments hack the most highly classified secrets in our government and she didn’t get an FBI raid so what was so urgent that caused the Biden Justice Department to go get these records?

And I think it’s because President Trump declassified and made personal his copy of the Crossfire Hurricane records, the Russian collusion records and the Biden Justice Department never made them public because they are so damning on Obama, Hillary, Clinton, the FBI and the Intel community…

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/excellent-former-law-clerk-justice-gorsuch-lays-mar-lago-raid-based-todays-affidavit-unprecedented-unnecessary-unlawful/

jimnyc
08-27-2022, 08:46 AM
And has anyone else read or seen this affidavit? Heavily redacted is an understatement. Every page is unreadable almost and at one point 10 pages completely blacked out?

I don't trust it or them.

fj1200
08-27-2022, 09:35 AM
I brought this up a few weeks back and I still believe it likely has truth to it - Trump keeping documents that lead back to Clinton, Obama & the FBI and 2016 & more.

Then we have the Amy Berman Jackson decision, and other wording from this clerk if it's accurate.

---

Former Law Clerk for Justice Gorsuch Lays Out Why the Mar-a-Lago Raid Based on Today’s Affidavit Was “Unprecedented…Unnecessary, and…Unlawful”

There seems to be a good bit of what-ifs in that piece. We'll see.

jimnyc
08-27-2022, 10:18 AM
There seems to be a good bit of what-ifs in that piece. We'll see.

Gonna be quite interesting to see how it plays out.

Regardless of the outcome, I do see them playing it out for as long as possible and they and the media will use it to continually destroy him again. And it will work, most likely.

I like Desantis for '24, unless a better choice pops up. I would like to think it won't take much to beat Biden, especially based on what he and they have done in 2 short years. But stupid people never cease to amaze me and they come out in masses to prove it. :(

fj1200
08-27-2022, 10:43 AM

Regardless of the outcome, I do see them playing it out for as long as possible and they and the media will use it to continually destroy him again. And it will work, most likely.

I like Desantis for '24, unless a better choice pops up. I would like to think it won't take much to beat Biden, especially based on what he and they have done in 2 short years. But stupid people never cease to amaze me and they come out in masses to prove it. :(

In no way can I see biden running, he just can't say it right now. Sometime after the midterms I predict he'll say he's not running which will give plenty of time for the Dem field to line up.

BoogyMan
08-27-2022, 10:45 AM
Whether or not someone is a Trump fan what was and is being done to the guy is unconscionable. The media and establishment teamed up to try and destroy them man. They are deathly afraid that he will expose something or there would not be the kind of hate-based feeding frenzy we are now and have been seeing. The communist left has grabbed every sensational lie, amplified it, and expounded upon it in true Goebbels fashion, so much so that just as Goebbels said, "If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." Interesting is an understatement.

Gunny
08-27-2022, 11:10 AM

---

Attorney and former Constitutional Law Clerk for Justice Gorsuch, Mike Davis, lays out three reasons why the DOJ’s actions in raiding President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago were unprecedented, not necessary, and not lawful.

Davis shared on FOX News today:

Note this is the ruling brought by Obama judge Amy Berman Jackson, the corrupt judge in DC who made this ruling to help the Clintons.

Next, Davis shared:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/excellent-former-law-clerk-justice-gorsuch-lays-mar-lago-raid-based-todays-affidavit-unprecedented-unnecessary-unlawful/

I don't disagree with the arguments made. On the other hand, I consider it a bit foolish for a person in Trump's position to not dot his i's and cross hs t's when it come to classified information. Even if he has complete authority to declassify whatevre he wants, he should have gone through the administrative process which would have precluded the current BS. That we know the Dem's would have come up with something else is technical whatiffery.

Whether or not someone is a Trump fan what was and is being done to the guy is unconscionable. The media and establishment teamed up to try and destroy them man. They are deathly afraid that he will expose something or there would not be the kind of hate-based feeding frenzy we are now and have been seeing. The communist left has grabbed every sensational lie, amplified it, and expounded upon it in true Goebbels fashion, so much so that just as Goebbels said, "If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." Interesting is an understatement.

Objectively, I see the left as their own worst enemy where Trump is concerned. They keep him on Page One. They have given him God-like importance in the obvious fear they have for him. SO much so that so far all of their half-ass, dysfunctional attempts to bring him down end up putting egg on their own faces. As an aside, it would be nice to see the Dem's held even just financially accountable for the 6 years and still going witch hunt.

Gunny
08-27-2022, 11:53 AM
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3617263-biden-scoffs-at-trump-claim-he-declassified-mar-a-lago-documents-come-on/

For someone who thinks the Presidency comes without the US Constitution but with a blank check book, Biden should be more careful about the stupid coming out of his mouth.

jimnyc
08-27-2022, 12:51 PM

Agreed completely. So much BS has been spewed by them that even if folks only believe 10% of it - they win. And not to mention the non-stop attacks and made up bullshit take it's toll on anyone and that screws up voting as well.

I just believe they will make things so bad that he may not have a chance in hell of winning again. But at the same time - if they can get away with the shit they have done to this man, then they can continue to do so to anyone.