PDA

View Full Version : comments on the 911 debate

mrg666
10-06-2007, 09:11 PM
ive really been enthralled by the current debate im by no means gullible but some interesting facts have surfaced whatchya all think

jimnyc
10-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Feel free to discuss but please don't interrupt the debate out of fairness! In other words, please don't quote what is being spoken there and debate it here. But discuss otherwise to your hearts content!

Thanks!

mrg666
10-06-2007, 09:24 PM
ok sorry wires crossed i see that point

(butt kicked ) :(

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 09:25 PM
ive really been enthralled by the current debate im by no means gullible but some interesting facts have surfaced whatchya all think

Kind of like those that dispute landing on the moon, some common evidence looks unexplainable to the average but countered with the technical explanations, and they become easily debunked.

mrg666
10-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Kind of like those that dispute landing on the moon, some common evidence looks unexplainable to the average but countered with the technical explanations, and they become easily debunked.

its something that was / is scrutinised the world over it realluy is nice (:)) to see these differant angles to be really honest ill bet 60 % of the board had there fingers twitchhing over the reply button
(i did) to be fair thats why i started this

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 09:43 PM
its something that was / is scrutinised the world over it realluy is nice (:)) to see these differant angles to be really honest ill bet 60 % of the board had there fingers twitchhing over the reply button
(i did) to be fair thats why i started this

Well I won't go into detail on that one too much considering it's still a live debate but I think many would love to drop a thought or two about it.

incidentally I happen to have two little green men I keep as slaves. :D

mrg666
10-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Well I won't go into detail on that one too much considering it's still a live debate but I think many would love to drop a thought or two about it.

incidentally I happen to have two little green men I keep as slaves. :D

i heard they were blue but thats the grapvine for you

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 09:53 PM
i heard they were blue but thats the grapvine for you

Thats only when they have had too much sun.

mrg666
10-06-2007, 09:59 PM
so they really are plants

Sir Evil
10-06-2007, 10:06 PM

:laugh2:

Ok, ya got me!

Abbey Marie
10-06-2007, 10:47 PM

And if you mean "plants" as a verb, we might have a new conspiracy theory here. :coffee:

mrg666
10-07-2007, 04:22 PM
And if you mean "plants" as a verb, we might have a new conspiracy theory here. :coffee:

it was meant pluraly thats what lot's of beer does to you so kids be warned :laugh2:

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 04:28 PM
So when these types of debates are going on we are not allowed to discuss the same subject?

now that is freedom of speach.

Mr. P
10-07-2007, 04:39 PM
So when these types of debates are going on we are not allowed to discuss the same subject?

Can you play along for just ONE game?

jimnyc
10-07-2007, 04:41 PM

You're lucky I have a $10 bet with LiberalNation right now otherwise I'd have a few choice words for you.

Do you think it would be fair and wise to allow others to openly discuss the ongoing debate? What if someone copies and pastes current discussion, and then others throw in their points of view - this can alter the debate. Why not allow it to play out and then discuss?

I never said debates couldn't be discussed but rather I didn't want others to openly discuss the merits of the debate.

What's the point of "isolating" a debate amongst 2 participants if you're going to have others collectively doing the same in another forum?

And BTW - it's spelled SPEECH.

Now please, do me a favor, cut off your fingers so you don't irritate me anymore.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Kisses Jim , so we can debate as long as we dont cut an paste the ongoig debate?

Thank you for clairifying it for me.

Irating you is not my aim its just a little side benifit:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Kisses Jim , so we can debate as long as we dont cut an paste the ongoig debate?

Thank you for clairifying it for me.

Irating you is not my aim its just a little side benifit:laugh2:

Yes, discussion is fine. I just don't want the debates having a chance at being influenced by what others write. The 2 respondents should have an opportunity to lay out their own arguments and be graded afterwards on their own merits. Trust me, once the debates are completed you guys can have an all out war about the subject, and what was debated as well.

You can keep your fingers for now.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Thank you I was kind of fond of them. They come in handy from time to time when I need to say Drive ,eat, scratch, pet the dog and pick my nose. That reminds me I think Ill go wash my hands:puke3: .