PDA

View Full Version : ‘She’s Not My Kid Anymore’: Father Of 10-Year-Old Trans Model Breaks Silence

jimnyc
08-30-2022, 09:23 AM
This pisses me off royally for some reason. The kid started being transgender at 2 years old? And the parents just happen to both be transgender themselves? And the father has been taken out of his life?

And now in another article they state he will transition at 16 years old.

Sounds like the disgusting "mom" and whatever the other one is, started pushing this shit on a child at an early age. I agree it's child abuse, and a lot of lies.

---

‘She’s Not My Kid Anymore’: Father Of 10-Year-Old Trans Model Breaks Silence

Timothy McCord, the father of 10-year-old Noella McMaher, who’s been hyped in the media as the world’s “youngest transgender model,” said this week that he has “no say” in Noella’s life.

McCord was reportedly resistant to his ex-wife Dee McMaher transitioning their young son to female, starting at age four.

“I have no say in it,” McCord told the New York Post on Wednesday, when asked about Noelle being socially transitioned and potentially undergoing surgical transition in the future. “She’s not my kid anymore.”

McCord recalled a legal nightmare after the 2016 incident with Noella’s pajamas. McMaher claimed McCord hurt Noella’s arm while trying to put the child in “boy pajamas.”

“The next day Dee called and said, you need a break from the kids because Noella has a sprain,” McCord told the Post. “Then she called back and said Noella’s arm is broken. I think you need a lawyer.”

Notably, Dee tried to have McCord convicted of a “hate crime” over the incident, but was unsuccessful.

Two years later, McCord was given probation after he pleaded down to misdemeanor child endangerment, fearing the continuing legal fight was hopeless.

He ultimately lost custody of Noella and his other son.

“I tried to get back in their lives but it ended up too contentious and stressful for everyone,” the father said.

McCord denies the accusations from his ex but relinquished his rights and allowed McMaher and her partner, who is also transgender, to adopt his children.

“I was given the opportunity to step back and let Dee’s partner adopt the kids and I did that in the hopes they would not have all the stress this was causing in their lives,” he said.

“If they have questions, I’m here,” McCord said of his children. “I’m not hard to find.”

McMaher claims Noella was aware of being transgender at age two. So, she treated and dressed Noella like a girl and apparently has plans for surgery when Noella turns 16.

“At 2 years old, she started telling us she wasn’t a boy. At 4.5, she socially transitioned and at 7 she legally transitioned,” Dee told Forbes in February.

Now, the 10-year-old has a modeling career, a social media account with thousands of followers, and a website that solicits donations to “support” Noella’s “dreams.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shes-not-my-kid-anymore-father-of-10-year-old-trans-model-breaks-silence

Ten-Year-Old ‘Trans Model’ with Trans Mother Is Set to Undergo Surgery at Sixteen

A ten-year-old child, the world’s youngest transgender model, lives with her transgender mother and her mother’s trans partner and is set to undergo surgery at age 16.

Noella McMaher has recently garnered attention for modeling at the New York Fashion Week. The boy reportedly told his parents that he was a girl at age two.

He then began socially transitioning and presenting himself as a girl at just four years old. His name was legally changed when he was seven.

Noella’s mom used feminine pronouns in reference to her son and remarked, “She would refuse to wear boy clothes and have tantrums because she was so young. She knew what she wanted, but didn’t have the words to say it … I should have known earlier, as she hated anything masculine, so I brought her to a gender clinic.”

Noella reportedly told medical professionals at Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago that he was a girl.

It has been revealed by Reduxx that the child apparently lives with his biological mother and her partner, who are both transgender. Noella’s biological mom, Dee McMaher, is a social justice activist.

The outlet reports that Noella’s mother, Dee McMaher, “appears to be on hormone replacement therapy, and recently had a cosmetic mastectomy” before going on to note that “both she and her current partner are females who identify as trans masculine.”

A biography from the Point Foundation, a pro-trans organization, states that Dee McMaher is a “deaf, gay, transgender person with a background in LGBTQIA+ advocacy.”

The biography refers to McMaher with the pronoun “they” and says that she has “spent the last 10 years working as an educator and advocate for transgender children and their families.”

Dee McMaher told the Chicago Parent that she was planning on having her child undergo sex change operations at age 16 after he receives puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones.

Dee McMaher and Noella’s biological father, Timothy McCord, are divorced. McCord was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in 2016. McMaher attempted but failed to get McCord charged with a hate crime, claiming that McCord broke Noella’s arm while trying to make Noella wear boy’s pajamas.

Now, McMaher is in a relationship with another individual who identifies as transgender.

Sinead Watson, a detransitioner, told Reduxx, “I cannot believe this child was affirmed at such a young age. I cannot believe this child – this baby – was deemed wrong as young as 2. And legal changes as [sic] 6? This whole case is abhorrent.”

Watson also contended that Noella’s mother and her partner “are forcing their own ideological ideas onto their innocent baby” and said that sex change operations should be viewed as “child abuse.”

https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2022/08/29/ten-year-old-trans-model-with-trans-mother-set-to-undergo-surgery-16/

fj1200
08-30-2022, 10:25 AM
Child abuse. Pure and simple.

revelarts
08-30-2022, 11:09 AM
It's criminal child abuse.
if the nazis had done it we'd be able to see it for what it is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbXWhBIWIAApwf1?format=png&name=small
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex

Transgenders, 4 Studies Say It’s Mental Disorders
by Walt Heyer | Nov 16, 2016
https://waltheyer.com/transgenders-4-studies-say-its-mental-disorders/

tailfins
08-30-2022, 04:19 PM
This is like blaming the drug cartels for the drugs in the USA. If there were no demand, there would be no place for a supply. Whomever is promoting HIM as a model is more to blame than the malefactor "parents" who groomed him to be transgender.

From a purely Machiavellian perspective, his decision to transgender is rational. He is in a position to cash in on it provided his "parents" don't try to weasel the cash away from him. Better still would be to avoid the surgery at age 16 because men age like wine, while women age like bananas. If he plays his cards right, he could grow up to be a wealthy man.

hjmick
08-30-2022, 04:19 PM
And yet he uses the feminine pronouns...

tailfins
08-30-2022, 04:30 PM
And yet he uses the feminine pronouns...

That's what brings home the bacon. If he's smart, when the money runs out he will bring home the sausage.

fj1200
08-30-2022, 05:29 PM
This pisses me off royally for some reason. The kid started being transgender at 2 years old? And the parents just happen to both be transgender themselves? And the father has been taken out of his life?

And now in another article they state he will transition at 16 years old.

Sounds like the disgusting "mom" and whatever the other one is, started pushing this shit on a child at an early age. I agree it's child abuse, and a lot of lies.

---

It's fashion statement for parents these days. They will be the talk of their circle of parents by being able to claim being the most tolerant of the tolerant.

Gunny
08-30-2022, 09:00 PM
It's fashion statement for parents these days. They will be the talk of their circle of parents by being able to claim being the most tolerant of the tolerant.

full article: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jason-aldeans-wife-responds-tomboy-phase-backlash-online-thanks-parents-changing-her-gender

Brittany shared Pope's message on Instagram with the follow-up, "Advocating for the genital mutilation of children under the disguise of love and calling it ‘gender affirming care,’ is one of the worst evils. I will always support my children and do what I can do protect their innocence."

"The other day Memphis wanted to be a dinosaur and tomorrow Navy will want to be a cat. They're children," she said of her two kids with Jason.

"Some parents want to be accepted by society so badly that they're willing to make life-altering decisions for their children who aren't old enough to fully comprehend the consequences of those actions. Love is protecting your child until they are mature enough as an adult to make their own life decisions.
She ended her response with, "Until then, leave children alone."