PDA

View Full Version : Fetterman says he will debate Oz ahead of Pennsylvania Senate election

Gunny
09-07-2022, 06:30 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-says-he-will-debate-oz-ahead-pennsylvania-senate-election-after-refusing-accept-invitation

Trump should have stayed out of this one. WAY out. Fetterman is an unhinged lunatic and propping up Oz has given the moron a chance. Not that I think much more of Oz, but I at least don't consider him a lunatic.

Black Diamond
09-07-2022, 06:45 PM
I agree. Endorsing Oz was not a good move. Hopefully the communist makes a total fool of himself in debate.

Russ
09-07-2022, 07:16 PM
I do not believe the Fetterman will actually appear in a debate. He has too much to lose. If an audience sees Fetterman still clearly with stroke symptoms, it would be the end of his chances. And I understand he is still showing the stroke symptoms. Would you take that chance if you were him?
I expect Fetterman to hem and haw about debating, delay, delay, delay, and then late in the game suggest some debate with a ridiculous number of strings attached. Strings like: an incredibly friendly venue for him like his parents basement, he gets his questions in advance and in flash card format, the moderators are the members of The View, and a short time length like 45 minutes. And if there isn't enough demand from voters or the media that he has to have a debate, then he won't do it at all. You heard it here first.

BoogyMan
09-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Uncle Festerman seems to have a folksy way of speaking, when he can get a whole thought out, that the unionistas in PA are eating up like candy.

fj1200
09-08-2022, 06:48 AM
He campaigns in a hoody? Who does that?

Gunny
09-08-2022, 01:56 PM
I do not believe the Fetterman will actually appear in a debate. He has too much to lose. If an audience sees Fetterman still clearly with stroke symptoms, it would be the end of his chances. And I understand he is still showing the stroke symptoms. Would you take that chance if you were him?
I expect Fetterman to hem and haw about debating, delay, delay, delay, and then late in the game suggest some debate with a ridiculous number of strings attached. Strings like: an incredibly friendly venue for him like his parents basement, he gets his questions in advance and in flash card format, the moderators are the members of The View, and a short time length like 45 minutes. And if there isn't enough demand from voters or the media that he has to have a debate, then he won't do it at all. You heard it here first.I don't see his having had a strike as a deal-breaking disqualifier. I see the fact that he was a total leftard moron before he had a stroke as a deal-breaking disqualifier.

If you think being brain dead is a disqualifier for the leftards I got two words for ya: Joe Biden.

Gunny
09-08-2022, 01:56 PM
He campaigns in a hoody? Who does that?You don't? :poke:

fj1200
09-08-2022, 02:23 PM
You don't? :poke:

Now that I think about it... he's probably virtue signalling. Only about 10 years too late.

Black Diamond
09-08-2022, 02:40 PM
Now that I think about it... he's probably virtue signalling. Only about 10 years too late.

Are his hoodies red?

fj1200
09-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Are his hoodies red?

Based on a quick perusal of google images they're mostly black/dark grey, occasionally burgundy, rarely white. Read into that what you will but I think he's just sloughing off.

Black Diamond
09-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Based on a quick perusal of google images they're mostly black/dark grey, occasionally burgundy, rarely white. Read into that what you will but I think he's just sloughing off.

I think he is too. Would have been hilarious though if he were wearing the red hoodies given your idea of virtue signaling

Gunny
09-08-2022, 06:39 PM

I think he is too. Would have been hilarious though if he were wearing the red hoodies given your idea of virtue signalingHe looks to me an awful lot like the aliens in the movie "Battleship" :smoke: