PDA

View Full Version : DoD equity chief goes dark on social media after Fox News Digital reports Anti-White

Gunny
09-14-2022, 06:23 PM
Nothing obvious nor hypocritical here :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/department-of-defense-equity-chief-goes-dark-social-media-fox-news-digital-report-anti-white-posts

A diversity chief at the Department of Defense's education wing (https://www.foxnews.com/category/politics/defense/pentagon) went dark on social media after Fox News Digital found that she posted disparaging posts about White people on Twitter.
The chief diversity, equity and inclusion officer at the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), Kelisa Wing, described herself on Twitter as a "woke administrator." Fox News Digital reported that Wing published tweets (https://www.foxnews.com/media/woke-department-defense-equity-chief-writes-anti-white-posts-exhausted-white-folx) calling White people "Karens," a derogatory word.
Wing's Twitter account was put on private and her LinkedIn account (https://www.foxnews.com/category/tech) appeared to be deleted. Fox News Digital previously downloaded a copy of her account profile. It indicated she worked at the DoD for 16 years and was promoted as DEI chief in December 2021

SassyLady
09-14-2022, 08:47 PM
It's almost like they can't help themselves from looking stupid. This administration wants to put in extremists from every woke group there is. And yet patriotic Christians are considered the racists and violent people.

icansayit
09-15-2022, 02:17 PM
None of this is new news to me. Even as far back as during the Clinton White House years. It has been a Political Pentagon, Flag Officer, CYA Game.
Anybody remember when the CLINTON gang removed all of the "W'S" from all of the typewriter, and computer keyboards before Bush moved into the W/H?

I cannot repeat anything I remember from my time in a SECURE position in the Navy comms. But I also CANNOT DENY knowing about such BS long before I retired.

The Pentagon is full of Left-over Bureaucrats (unelected) who put POLITICS before the SAFETY of the AMERICAN PEOPLE. And the proof is when Clinton, and Obama fired hundreds, and even thousands of Experienced military people who REFUSED TO KISS ASS just to get their pensions.

Gunny
09-15-2022, 04:57 PM
None of this is new news to me. Even as far back as during the Clinton White House years. It has been a Political Pentagon, Flag Officer, CYA Game.
Anybody remember when the CLINTON gang removed all of the "W'S" from all of the typewriter, and computer keyboards before Bush moved into the W/H?

I cannot repeat anything I remember from my time in a SECURE position in the Navy comms. But I also CANNOT DENY knowing about such BS long before I retired.

The Pentagon is full of Left-over Bureaucrats (unelected) who put POLITICS before the SAFETY of the AMERICAN PEOPLE. And the proof is when Clinton, and Obama fired hundreds, and even thousands of Experienced military people who REFUSED TO KISS ASS just to get their pensions.I made 1 to 2 trips a week to the Five-Sided Puzzle palace for several years. I worked in the Navy Annex up the hill. Don't have to tell me anything. I've been screeching on deaf ears about it for a couple of decades now.

icansayit
09-15-2022, 07:35 PM
I made 1 to 2 trips a week to the Five-Sided Puzzle palace for several years. I worked in the Navy Annex up the hill. Don't have to tell me anything. I've been screeching on deaf ears about it for a couple of decades now.

If I could remember all of the scary BS I had to read, to edit, and even type. The govt. would call me another Julian Assange. Thankfully. My older growing GRAY matter between my ears only remembers the OFTEN shock, and unbelievability in passing as I did my job. Don't know if I told anyone, but I worked 3 years at CINCLANTFLT headquarters in the Comm Center as CMS Custodian as well.
If anyone has ever read Tom Clancy's "RED STORM RISING" back in the 80's. He described so much detail in that building as accurate. But he was never in the building. Which told me. LOOSE LIPS are everywhere.
Now the FIVE-SIDED-PUZZLE Palace is full of WOKE, RADICAL, KISS-ASSES and BOTH RUSSIA and CHINA are HAPPY PILGRIMS.

jimnyc
09-16-2022, 07:58 AM
And if this were a white person writing the same about black people?

Look, there are bad eggs on ALL sides. But the way things are handled often only embolden others to do the same, or have no reason to fear any such antics.

Gunny
09-16-2022, 04:44 PM
And if this were a white person writing the same about black people?

Look, there are bad eggs on ALL sides. But the way things are handled often only embolden others to do the same, or have no reason to fear any such antics.She needs to be canned. I can tell you from first-had observation, the DoD and service "equity officers" are almost all back or Hispanic, and almost all activist. It's all about whitey keeping them down.

The fact is, if you are white in the Navy or Marine Corps you better not be a white male and tight enough up for promotion that you have to compete with a minority for a slot that has to be quota-filled by a minority or you're going home. Minority promotion quotas a are filled before qualifications come into play.