PDA

View Full Version : Migrants bussed from Martha's Vineyard to US military base, US attorney seeks DOJ 'in

Gunny
09-16-2022, 04:53 PM
So wealthy leftards can dump migrants off at military bases? Wouldn't want those low-class wetbacks messing up THEIR little World :rolleyes:

Is that kidnapping? If it works, guess Abbott can save lots of money in shipping. Plenty of Federal military bases around here.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrants-bused-marthas-vineyard-us-military-base-us-attorney-seeks-doj-input-response

fj1200
09-16-2022, 06:10 PM
From what I understand the migrants were asked where they wanted to go.... Were they asked where they wanted to go when they were bussed to the local military base?

Gunny
09-16-2022, 06:19 PM
From what I understand the migrants were asked where they wanted to go.... Were they asked where they wanted to go when they were bussed to the local military base?I have no idea. What I have heard here is they are asked something along these line: Would you like to go to a sanctuary state where you are welcomed or stay here where it's overcrowded and no guarantee of any support?

I wonder what Biden's Federal minions aske them when they whisk them off in the middle of the night to Nowhereville in red states?

SassyLady
09-17-2022, 12:54 AM
I'm thinking all the cities, counties and states that have been the landing spots for illegals need to do a class action suit against Homeland Security.