PDA

View Full Version : Truss-Biden meeting postponed until after funeral

Gunny
09-17-2022, 06:40 PM
If you read the beginning of the article, it looks an awful lot like said meeting on Wed based on propriety (spelled "snub") applies only to Puppethead. Looks like she's already talked to anyone else that has wanted to :laugh:

No 10 said a "full bilateral meeting" between the PM and Mr Biden would instead take place at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.

full article: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-62930439

Black Diamond
09-17-2022, 10:36 PM
If she gets gas prices lowered, Brandon will take the credit and MSM will back him up.

Gunny
09-19-2022, 08:23 PM
If she gets gas prices lowered, Brandon will take the credit and MSM will back him up.He was late to the Queen's funeral. Time will tell if good old British poise and stiff upper lip wins over a HUGE snub locked in on Joke Biden.

Black Diamond
09-19-2022, 09:25 PM
He was late to the Queen's funeral. Time will tell if good old British poise and stiff upper lip wins over a HUGE snub locked in on Joke Biden.

That was hilarious. Only way he could have topped it would have been if he couldn't control his butt again.

Gunny
09-20-2022, 06:18 PM
That was hilarious. Only way he could have topped it would have been if he couldn't control his butt again.That was a brazen show of disrespect. Bet he wouldn't be late for a meeting with Putin or Khomeini. I didn't think anyone could be a bigger piece of shit to our allies than Obama. Apparently, I thought wrong.

Black Diamond
09-20-2022, 06:38 PM
That was a brazen show of disrespect. Bet he wouldn't be late for a meeting with Putin or Khomeini. I didn't think anyone could be a bigger piece of shit to our allies than Obama. Apparently, I thought wrong.

It sure was. But I enjoyed the fact they made the Bidens wait.
And just the total cluster Biden is.