PDA

View Full Version : 50 migrants arrive at Vice President Kamala Harris' residence, 6 more buses to NYC

Gunny
09-17-2022, 06:56 PM
I think bussing these illegals into the interior might be a short-term political win, but a long term loss if Dems are the ones that pony up and take care of them. And no, I'm not saying we should take care of them. I think the TXARNG should shut down the border, Biden and his threats be damned.

Let him send US federal troops to face off against US citizens to allow illegals into the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrants-arrive-vice-president-kamala-harris-residence-3-more-buses-nyc

Black Diamond
09-17-2022, 10:34 PM
I think bussing these illegals into the interior might be a short-term political win, but a long term loss if Dems are the ones that pony up and take care of them. And no, I'm not saying we should take care of them. I think the TXARNG should shut down the border, Biden and his threats be damned.

Let him send US federal troops to face off against US citizens to allow illegals into the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrants-arrive-vice-president-kamala-harris-residence-3-more-buses-nyc

Hamptons and Malibu next.

SassyLady
09-18-2022, 12:50 PM

Will never compare to the millions being cared for by red states.

Gunny
09-19-2022, 08:29 PM
Will never compare to the millions being cared for by red states.You don't think Republicans are lining up to give aid to illegals, do you? Maybe in AZ. Not here.

They're coming to cities when they can get to them. Apparently they've hit the Valley like locusts. The major cities in Texas are blue, like everywhere else, I assume. They're getting help.

I don't see what the Dems are crying about except getting their own shit thrown in their faces. Maybe eve some of them can see what's going on. I'm not buying the "tricked" BS either. First thing that hits that illegal's mind is "as far away from the Border as possible" when offered a free trip.

They're too much on the infrastructure and we're paying for it.

SassyLady
09-20-2022, 03:01 PM
You don't think Republicans are lining up to give aid to illegals, do you? Maybe in AZ. Not here.

They're coming to cities when they can get to them. Apparently they've hit the Valley like locusts. The major cities in Texas are blue, like everywhere else, I assume. They're getting help.

I don't see what the Dems are crying about except getting their own shit thrown in their faces. Maybe eve some of them can see what's going on. I'm not buying the "tricked" BS either. First thing that hits that illegal's mind is "as far away from the Border as possible" when offered a free trip.

They're too much on the infrastructure and we're paying for it.

My point is that there are millions more in the red states than in the blue states and the red states are forced to take care of them.

I'm thrilled they are being shipped to the sanctuary cities and states.

Gunny
09-20-2022, 06:13 PM
My point is that there are millions more in the red states than in the blue states and the red states are forced to take care of them.

I'm thrilled they are being shipped to the sanctuary cities and states.So what do you think some Dem came up with as a response to DeSantis flying illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard?

They have filed a class action lawsuit against DeSantis. That's the only thing the left knows how to do. Wait for a Republican to do something then sue them for whatever :rolleyes:

Someone needs to remind me again why these illegals are coming HERE? Joke's on them if they believe that "Greatest Country in the World" myth.