PDA

View Full Version : Bush wants to save killer of two teens

gabosaurus
10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
** Posted deleted to protect against copyright violations as no link was provided **

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 11:44 AM
:link:

would be nice once in awhile.....:poke:

gabosaurus
10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Associated Press stories can be found in every newspaper in the U.S.
Surely even you can figure that one out.

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 11:53 AM

Umm, per the rules:

Copyright Infringement - When posting something as fact, it's always best to supply a link to your source if possible. While we encourage the use of linking to sources, please refrain from posting articles in their entirety. The first paragraph or 2 would be fine with a link to the rest of the article. This is acceptable under the fair use doctrine but copying of entire articles will likely result in copyright infringement, and your post may be removed and/or edited to protect the community.

Makes sense now?

:rolleyes:

jimnyc
10-07-2007, 12:29 PM

Gabby - you must supply a link to where you quoted the article from. As per the fair use act, you shouldn't be posting the entire article either. Please post a link to the article or I'll have no choice but to remove it. I can't risk copyright violations simply because an article is posted at many sources.

April15
10-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Well maybe Bush is trying to get some soul for his trip to the hauge for his crimes against humanity.

BoogyMan
10-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I would like to poll the liberals in this thread feigning indignity over someone stopping an execution. Gabbo, what is your view on execution?

5stringJeff
10-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Bush ought to let the guy fry.

chesswarsnow
10-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hang~em~high.
2. That is strange why The President, stopped this execution.
3. The whole group should be put down like rabid animals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

mrg666
10-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Well maybe Bush is trying to get some soul for his trip to the hauge for his crimes against humanity.

can you be more specific regarding these crimes im a humble brit wino

theHawk
10-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Bush betrays conservative America again. Who woulda guessed?

mrg666
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Bush betrays conservative America again. Who woulda guessed?

again we have betrayal and humanatarium crimes and nothing substantiated ??

Yurt
10-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Gabby, I hate to admit it, but you are right. This guy who killed two people should be freed. Screw that punishment stuff and screw the the idenities of the perp and the victims, as if that means anything. I have been living in a cave, sorry, but you are right, that guy needs to be let free.

Are you sick? Or do you post shite for fun?

retiredman
10-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Gabby, I hate to admit it, but you are right. This guy who killed two people should allow me to orally satisfy him. Screw that punishment stuff and screw the the idenities of the perp and the victims, as if that means anything. I have been living in a cave, sorry, but you are right, that guy needs to be let free.

Are you available for hot man on man fun later on?

get a room

April15
10-07-2007, 08:52 PM
can you be more specific regarding these crimes im a humble brit winoCheck out the downing street memo for starters. Then realize why Blair was put out.

mrg666
10-09-2007, 07:11 AM
:link: please

10-09-2007, 09:50 AM
I am starting to hear this story from reliable sources. With that said Id still like to know why President Bush feels obligated to do this. I think we need to stop it simply because we should not be obeying judgments for the International Criminal Court. The last thing we need to do is give that court legitimacy.

jimnyc
10-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Sorry all, original post has been deleted and thread closed. Gabby was asked to provide a source, has been back to the board since and failed to do so. I'm not going to risk copyright violations at someone's refusal to provide a link.