PDA

View Full Version : House passes four policing bills despite Democratic division

Gunny
09-22-2022, 07:53 PM
The Dems will now claim they are all for law and order and any Republican that votes against theirs Bills is not :rolleyes:

I think I must have hit my "The Republicans better have a plan to combat all this pro-Dem propaganda" threshhold. I'm sort of resifned to fact that they do not.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3656731-house-passes-four-policing-bills-despite-democratic-division/

Black Diamond
09-22-2022, 08:10 PM
Probably not filibuster proof.

Gunny
09-22-2022, 09:02 PM
Probably not filibuster proof.I suppose it's not worth mentioning that Feds may fund police indirectly through money allocated to the States, but State and local law enforcement is allegedly funded at the state and local level. Unsurprising, but looks to me like Federal overreach once again by the Biden admin.

Black Diamond
09-22-2022, 09:51 PM
I suppose it's not worth mentioning that Feds may fund police indirectly through money allocated to the States, but State and local law enforcement is allegedly funded at the state and local level. Unsurprising, but looks to me like Federal overreach once again by the Biden admin.

Well no one challenges him right? I don't know how much improvement there will be with republican'ts controlling one or both houses. There would be some difference but maybe not what people assume.

icansayit
09-23-2022, 01:01 AM
What the Dems are hoping for with this is exactly like HUGO CHAVEZ, STALIN, MUSSOLINI, and HITLER did with police forces. FEDERALIZING Law Enforcement like they are doing, while IGNORING the Constitution, and Happily Breaking Law since they have WEAPONIZED the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOD, DOJ, and A.G. GARLAND.

Ignore me if you must. I'm just an old pain in the ass to many. But. I HAVE NEVER LIED HERE, nor have I made Up anything. I'm 75 and still able to read, and type about 60 WPM.
TALK ABOUT REPEATING HISTORY SINCE THE DOOM IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.