PDA

View Full Version : Phony Soldiers, Phony Outrage, and Phony Patriotism

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Once again, liberals have wandered into the unfamiliar waters of patriotism, righteous indignation, and pontification offered in “support of the troops.” And once again, their moral and philosophical bankruptcy, their intellectual dishonesty, and their overarching hysterics reveal far more about themselves than about their intended target, in this case radio giant Rush Limbaugh.

Congressional and Senate Democrats, along with the entire liberal political cabal, have been in a staged uproar ever since last week when Limbaugh made reference to Jesse McBeth and Scott Thomas Beauchamp who, adorning themselves with fraudulent credentials as members in good standing of the United States military, have been caught in blatant fraud, as they seek to make a case against the war.

Limbaugh’s attackers have intentionally mischaracterized his criticism of such individuals as a blanket assault on the U.S. armed forces, asserting that he derided any troops who oppose the war as “phony soldiers.”

He did no such thing, and his accusers know it. But why should they hesitate to lie about his words when they have gotten so much political mileage in the past few years by lying about virtually every other aspect of the terror war, the Republican Party, the military, and conservatism in general?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D.-NV) achieved a nauseating level of sanctimony in his desperate effort to prove that Democrats “care about the troops” (at least those who fabricate excuses for America’s surrender) while attacking Limbaugh and talk radio. Look to Democrats to invoke this latest manufactured firestorm as damming proof of the need to resurrect the “Fairness Doctrine.”

Reid knows full well that he is lying, and that his principled opposition knows that he is lying. But that is not his target audience. It is with Middle America, whose citizens he considers stupid and gullible, that Reid hopes to make his case.

But Reid tipped his hand by asserting that Republicans ought to climb aboard the bandwagon of imaginary outrage. Any time liberals begin plugging the bipartisan thing they are really seeking cover and validation from cowardly GOP members.

Furthermore, the shamelessness and brazenness of Reid’s lies stand as proof that he and his political supporters understand and accept such fraud as an inherent and viable component of the liberal-Democrat playbook.

It is hardly a news flash that the fake anguish expressed by Democrats over this contrived controversy is merely a continuation of the full-throated lies being proliferated by the Moveon.org/Democrat Party/Old media spin machine. The facts of this situation are as available as they are inarguable. They are also inconvenient to the left. So to keep their story going, Democrat mouthpieces will simply continue to ignore them.

When the truth is revealed, as it eventually will be, no liberal retractions or apologies will be forthcoming. The liberal political apparatus will simply proceed to its next target to be smeared, knowing full well that it will never be held accountable for this, or any other deception.

More than merely an attempt by Democrats to rebuild their tattered image after last week’s disgraceful treatment of General David Petraeus, their real intention is to continually build and expand a façade of perceived wrongdoing on the part of Rush Limbaugh. It is very telling that, as a purveyor of information, he poses such a raw threat to future Democrat political prospects.

Having failed miserably in every attempt to factually refute him, they now hope to eradicate his enormous influence through the “death by a thousand cuts.”

In truth, Limbaugh was very specific as to which “phony soldiers” he was referring. For Jesse McBeth, the moniker clearly fits. He was drubbed out of the military during boot camp (after only forty four days to be precise), but then went on to claim membership in the special forces and under such false credentials delivered a plethora of fabricated stories, deriding the military and the mission.

Likewise Beauchamp, who did in fact serve overseas but whose compilation of similarly fabricated fables of abuse and atrocity, while buttressing his anti-war, anti-American worldview, have been thoroughly refuted by the rest of his outfit.

Limbaugh never even went so far as to include among the phonies Senator and former presidential wannabe John Kerry (D.-MA), whose entire “tour of duty” in Vietnam exceeded McBeth’s enlistment by only two and a half months. And that brief Southeast Asian visit netted him three Purple Hearts under highly dubious circumstances.

Of course if Kerry’s version of the affair is correct, he could permanently put the matter to rest while completely discrediting his critics simply by releasing his military records, which to date he steadfastly refuses to do.

Against this murky backdrop, Democrats on Capitol Hill find an occasion in which they can wave their flags and laud their commitment to God, Country, and the troops, or at least those troops who concoct stories discrediting the terror war and the President’s strategy to win it. Such people predictably receive the unbridled adoration and support of the Democrats.

But perhaps the most telling aspect of this latest offensive is the liberal characterization of Limbaugh, on several occasions just this past week, as “unpatriotic.” This is quite the accusation coming from people who insist that the most heinous crime any conservative can commit is to “question the patriotism” of America’s leftists.

In contrast to real America, the “patriotism” of the left includes cheering for America’s mortal Islamist enemies, assuring them of their ultimate victory, downplaying or ignoring America’s successes, proliferating every false account of American atrocities against the enemy on the battlefield or in the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, and undermining the entire premise of the terror war from its inception.

It seems liberals presume to now hold complete dominion over who can be called “unpatriotic,” and who should remain permanently immune to the charge, despite any seditious words or behavior. Admittedly, they have arrived at this position of power with little resistance, their ploy of redefining “patriotism” having received far too much assistance from timid Republicans and conservatives who acquiesced to their premise.

Their arrogance having been thus compounded, it should surprise no one that the likes of Democrat Senators Reid, Obama, Durbin, along with House Democrats Pelosi and Murtha, to name just a few, will expend every effort to undermine the terror war and endanger America for purely political reasons while asserting their “patriotism.”

So abominable is their current stance that it is worthwhile to ponder, were it to fully degenerate to the point of crossing that barrier which defines open treason and blatant support of the Islamists, how their words and pronouncements would be any different from what they are today.

Yet we are supposed to believe that the real danger to the future of the nation is posed by Limbaugh’s severe, but thoroughly appropriate characterizations of McBeth and Beauchamp as “phony.”

LINK (http://www.therealitycheck.org/StaffWriter/cadamo100407.htm)

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Why is it the far right sees their fellow Americans as the enemy?

Good thing the number of people who believe such devicive bullshit as this little hate rant re dwindling every day.

When you hate half of your country you are the one who is distroying us.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 01:40 PM

Good thing the number of people who believe such devicive bullshit as this little hate rant re dwindling every day.

Fellow Americans as the enemy? Isn't that how those of you on the left treat anyone who disagrees with you? Don't you refer to President Bush as an enemy of this great Nation? How about General Petraeus? Also, it is a good thing that folks are beginning to see through the bullshit of the left. You screech, rant, and call people names, yet you want us to believe you are the defenders of freedom and liberty. What a load of crap that is. The liberal left is all that is wrong with America.

Finally, I must ask one question. Public School?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 01:50 PM

:lol::lol:

Compare what you post, and why you post it to that of what else is poted here.

chesswarsnow
10-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure the Neoliberal Party is a bunch of *Phonies*.
2. Just to listen to them makes me sick in the stomach.
3. Listening to Pelosi, Reid, Murtha, Kerry, Edwards, Obama, and others is more like listening to a habitual liar, that claims he only lied to defend the truth.
4. Problem is there is nothing true about their reality, making them all *Phonies*.
5. What is really sad I think, is half this Nation voted them into power, which more or less makes them, *Phonies* as well.:poke:
6. Drag out the squirrel::pee:Neoliberals

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

April15
10-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Fellow Americans as the enemy? Isn't that how those of you on the left treat anyone who disagrees with you? Don't you refer to President Bush as an enemy of this great Nation? How about General Petraeus? Also, it is a good thing that folks are beginning to see through the bullshit of the left. You screech, rant, and call people names, yet you want us to believe you are the defenders of freedom and liberty. What a load of crap that is. The liberal left is all that is wrong with America.

Finally, I must ask one question. Public School?Public School is not where you got your education. Bonsai is number 1 terrorist in the world. He is an enemy not just in the USofA but of the planet. No other leader has done so much to cause the end of the nation as this guy. His reasoning is like that of a drunken sailer, very poor.
The real problem with this nation today is the division of the extremes on both sides of the aisle. It is making it hard for those in the middle to contain their frustration with the ends. That is a true division of a nation created by the uniter.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 02:05 PM

Public School is not where you got your education. Bonsai is number 1 terrorist in the world. He is an enemy not just in the USofA but of the planet. No other leader has done so much to cause the end of the nation as this guy. His reasoning is like that of a drunken sailer, very poor.
The real problem with this nation today is the division of the extremes on both sides of the aisle. It is making it hard for those in the middle to contain their frustration with the ends. That is a true division of a nation created by the uniter.

Thank you for making my point for me.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 02:07 PM

When you see Half of the American people as the enemy you are being devisive.

Yes I dot like Bush and I think his policies are harming this country. Bush is not half of this country. Bush is one president whom you seem to think can do no wrong.Now remember more than half of this country agree more with me than you. You hate me and anyone who thinks like me and call me all sorts of names for not agreeing with the policies of this admin. Now go find the posts of mine where I call you and your cohorts horrible names?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Bush is one president whom you seem to think can do no wrong.

Negative! people just get bored with the notion that he does every thing wrong. I think you see more posts like this due to the kind of posting those like yourself do.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 02:24 PM

Yes I dot like Bush and I think his policies are harming this country. Bush is not half of this country. Bush is one president whom you seem to think can do no wrong.Now remember more than half of this country agree more with me than you. You hate me and anyone who thinks like me and call me all sorts of names for not agreeing with the policies of this admin. Now go find the posts of mine where I call you and your cohorts horrible names?

I despise President Bush for not protecting our borders. I despise him for not doing what he promised he would do when he ran for office. I am one of his biggest critics, but I do so fairly. I do not hate and the problem I have with liberals is their use of that word. You use it so cavalierly in an attempt to shame us into silence. Also, when I said, "you", it was a generalization of the liberal left. Not you as an individual.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 02:34 PM
America is heading in a self destructive direction due to the bad leadership we have. The majority of Americans now agree with me. Iraq is costing us lives, our future revenues, our current revenues, there is alot of corruption coming to light and the country is VERY devided. This admin makes no attempts to bridge the gap. They continue to spend like drunken sailors and the party which has for years claimed to be the fiscal party backs this as if its good for America.

When Americans speak out against this destructive path people like this thread starter call say they are the problem and that everythign they have to say is false outrage. How many years have I been listening to people call me a traitor because I did not back the destructive policies of this admin?

Ill tell you what the ourrage is not false and this original post is nothing but a huge hate spew against anyone who wants our country back on a constructive path and out of the hands of these people who do NOTHING to try and bring this country back together. I love this country as much as any of you.

Those who stand there and spew hate on their fellow Americans instead of trying to defend the policies with their own merit are harming this country.
When Bush starts acting in the interests of ALL Americans then I will no longer complain about hi leadership. Bush acts in the interest of the few instead of the many and that harms this country and his approval ratings show it. You seem to hate all those who dissaprove instead of trying to face WHY he has so few Americans behind him. Go ahead and hate us if you wish to tear the country apart in the name of your love of GWB.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Negative! people just get bored with the notion that he does every thing wrong. I think you see more posts like this due to the kind of posting those like yourself do.

As long as he does things wrong I will state them. Blame him for not doing anything right instead of those who point out his wrongdoing .

I despise President Bush for not protecting our borders. I despise him for not doing what he promised he would do when he ran for office. I am one of his biggest critics, but I do so fairly. I do not hate and the problem I have with liberals is their use of that word. You use it so cavalierly in an attempt to shame us into silence. Also, when I said, "you", it was a generalization of the liberal left. Not you as an individual.

Im glad to hear you see fault where fault is due ,I rarely hear that here. Its not an attempt at silence its an attempt at getting people to face the facts. What you call fairly means what? I talk about what I see he does as wrong. I speak out against people like Rush when I hear them saying what He said. If you would listen to the Full tape without a jaundiced eye you would realise he was refering to the soilder he had just hung up on who he called a phoney republican right on the phone to him. Its NOT false outrage it is OUTRAGE and REAL OUTRAGE at a jackass who never served himself calling people who served PHONYS because he does not like thier point of view. Its the same thing you do when you say MY outrage is phony. My outrage is perfectly real!

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 02:44 PM
As long as he does things wrong I will state them. Blame him for not doing anything right instead of those who point out his wrongdoing .

And thats fine, but to suggest hatred on the right when the majority of what you post is deliberate talks volumes. Opinions are different then the accusations.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Please go get an example of what you are talking about ?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Please go get an example of what you are talking about ?

:slap:

Look at what you state right here in this thread, one needs to go no further. You openly admit your disdain for Bush, not that you had anyone fooled or anything, but then when this is posted you reply:

A good number of people do believe this "devicive bullshit" {see other Limbaugh thread}

Some enjoy "re dwindling" rants, can you really blame them when members such as yourself enjoy nothing better than "re dwindling" the same trite day after day.

Are you feeling the hypocrisy yet?.....:poke:

stephanie
10-07-2007, 02:56 PM
I love how if we post a article showing anything criticizing the left, they automatically accuse us of being DIVISIVE, posting from the far right hate machine, or why do we HATE America.....

Yet, day after day we are bombarded with hateful, nasty articles about how conservatives, Christians, Bush, etc, are destroying this country...

Cracks me up really...:coffee:

April15
10-07-2007, 03:01 PM
And the idea that criticizeing the president is un patriotic is not devisive? Or trying to use shame to quell disention?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I love how if we post a article showing anything criticizing the left, they automatically accuse us of being DIVISIVE, posting from the far right hate machine, or why do we HATE America.....

Yet, day after day we are bombarded with hateful, nasty articles about how conservatives, Christians, Bush, etc, are destroying this country...

Cracks me up really...:coffee:

Bingo!

Tough being on the defense for 8 years, and still hearing the same thing..

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:03 PM
And the idea that criticizeing the president is un patriotic is not devisive? Or trying to use shame to quell disention?

Ok, catch onto the fact that we have pointed out quite the opposite, criticize at will but when someone chooses to voice the opposite opinion, and then accused of hatred the hypocrisy is is plain sight. Guess ya missed that part?

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 03:05 PM
So you think calling what people believe and speak out against as phony is not devisive?

What we feel is real and calling it phony is about as devisive as it gets.

I believe you believe what you are supporting is not phony. I believe it does not comport with the facts so I offer you facts to see why I believe what I believe.Many of you then say the facts are not facts and that what I believe is phoney.

Its time for the right to realise they are in the minority and that the facts lead to a differnt conclusion than they are willing to see. Instead you deny facts and call what over half of America feels is phoney.

It is the right doing the majority of the name calling like calling people phoney soldiers , phoney republicans, falsely outraged and much more. This is hate my friend and you are habouring it for a majority of AMERICANS.Do you think it makes you right?

When was the last time Bush sought to bring this country together?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:08 PM
So you think calling what people believe and speak out against as phony is not devisive?

I believe you believe what you are supporting is not phony. I believe it does not comport with the facts so I offer you facts to see why I believe what I believe.Many of you then say the facts are not facts and that what I believe is phoney.

Its time for the right to realise they are in the minority and that the facts lead to a differnt conclusion than they are willing to see. Instead you deny facts and call what over half of America feels is phoney.

It is the right doing the majority of the name calling like calling people phoney soldiers , phoney republicans, falsely outraged and much more. This is hate my friend and you are habouring it for a majority of AMERICANS.Do you think it makes you right?

Like I said, see the other thread posted about Limbaugh, and why people are talking on this issue. I really have'nt the time to talk to walls today..:rolleyes:

10-07-2007, 03:09 PM

how many times are you going to lie about this before you stop making this ridiculous claim?

10-07-2007, 03:11 PM

Look at what you state right here in this thread, one needs to go no further. You openly admit your disdain for Bush, not that you had anyone fooled or anything, but then when this is posted you reply:

A good number of people do believe this "devicive bullshit" {see other Limbaugh thread}

Some enjoy "re dwindling" rants, can you really blame them when members such as yourself enjoy nothing better than "re dwindling" the same trite day after day.

Are you feeling the hypocrisy yet?.....:poke:

She wont. she cant see a single one of her own faults.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
how many times are you going to lie about this before you stop making this ridiculous claim?

If you have critical of Bush I have not seen it 4321.

10-07-2007, 03:12 PM

Why are you so intent to defend people who pretend to be soldiers to attack their mission?

stephanie
10-07-2007, 03:13 PM
So you think calling what people believe and speak out against as phony is not divisive?

What we feel is real and calling it phony is about as divisive as it gets.

I believe you believe what you are supporting is not phony. I believe it does not comport with the facts so I offer you facts to see why I believe what I believe.Many of you then say the facts are not facts and that what I believe is phony.

Its time for the right to realise they are in the minority and that the facts lead to a different conclusion than they are willing to see. Instead you deny facts and call what over half of America feels is phony.

It is the right doing the majority of the name calling like calling people phony soldiers , phony republicans, falsely outraged and much more. This is hate my friend and you are habouring it for a majority of AMERICANS.Do you think it makes you right?

Well gee...It's so nice of you to tell me where I am in the big scheme of things...

It is the right doing the majority of the name calling like calling people phony soldiers , phony republicans, falsely outraged and much more. This is hate my friend and you are habouring it for a majority of AMERICANS.Do you think it makes you right?

:lol:Yeah...sure..
Some of the most nasty names I've been called has been by a liberal...
You just keep on living in that fantasyland you live in...:laugh2:

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Well gee...It's so nice of you to tell me where I am in the big scheme of things...

:lol:Yeah...sure..
Some of the most nasty names I've been called has been by a liberal...
You just keep on living in that fantasyland you live in...:laugh2:

Then go get the posts?

10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
If you have critical of Bush I have not seen it 4321.

That is an outright lie because I and many others have articulated the problems we have with Bush countless times before when you have claimed we defend everything he does.

You on the other hand cant admit to a single thing he has done right. Maybe its about time you guys get over Florida 2000 and realize you guys lost. You couldnt steal the election. its over. Heck the administrations two terms are nearly over. Stop freaking attacking all the good that has gone on in this nation.

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Then go get the posts?

lol, you are not very good at this. She said by most liberals, not truthmatters. miss that part did ya? :slap:

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:17 PM
That is an outright lie because I and many others have articulated the problems we have with Bush countless times before when you have claimed we defend everything he does.

You on the other hand cant admit to a single thing he has done right. Maybe its about time you guys get over Florida 2000 and realize you guys lost. You couldnt steal the election. its over. Heck the administrations two terms are nearly over. Stop freaking attacking all the good that has gone on in this nation.

Psst Bush is a republican therefore we all suck. :D

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 03:19 PM

I HAVE NOT SEEN IT!

Prove I have seen it?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:20 PM
I HAVE NOT SEEN IT!

Must of been the CIA manufacturing evidence again. :D

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Psst Bush is a republican therefore we all suck. :D

I like RON PAUL and would even consider voting for him.

I would vote for an Ike in a red hot second!

The current Republican party is populated for the most part by neo cons who I would NEVER vote for.

April15
10-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I HAVE NOT SEEN IT!Nor I!

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Nor I!

SEARCH - it does a body good!

Howver go take a look at the post Jimnyc made in reference to the good news coming from Iraq, see how many of you had anything to say? zilch because the posts will result in little bashing opportunity.

jimnyc
10-07-2007, 03:25 PM
I HAVE NOT SEEN IT!

Prove I have seen it?

Prove you saw something? LOL that's rich, why not just try opening your eyes and reading!

Nor I!

Not sure why you guys have so much trouble seeing these posts. I'm thinking the amount of hatred shown towards Bush keeps you guys from seeing the stuff the right disagrees with him on. There have been countless posts on the immigration issue alone in this very forum, at least hundreds of posts condemning the manner in which he's handled it.

jimnyc
10-07-2007, 03:27 PM
SEARCH - it does a body good!

Howver go take a look at the post Jimnyc made in reference to the good news coming from Iraq, see how many of you had anything to say? zilch because the posts will result in little bashing opportunity.

Good catch!

I waste an hour of my time posting it at the recommendation of someone from the left and it basically went ignored, other than a few trying to impugn it as if it didn't exist.

That's ok with me though, my record here on the board debating the facts is nearly flawless. :)

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Im glad to hear you see fault where fault is due ,I rarely hear that here. Its not an attempt at silence its an attempt at getting people to face the facts. What you call fairly means what? I talk about what I see he does as wrong. I speak out against people like Rush when I hear them saying what He said. If you would listen to the Full tape without a jaundiced eye you would realise he was refering to the soilder he had just hung up on who he called a phoney republican right on the phone to him. Its NOT false outrage it is OUTRAGE and REAL OUTRAGE at a jackass who never served himself calling people who served PHONYS because he does not like thier point of view. Its the same thing you do when you say MY outrage is phony. My outrage is perfectly real!

Fairly is when I give him credit for what he has done right and fault him for what he has done wrong. Some folks might say I judge him objectively.

With regards to Rush, I don't listen to him. I do find him to be a very smart person that can catch things faster than most of us, but I also don't like his diatribes and the fact he is a cheerleader for the Republican party. As for the soldier, I have my doubts about most people that start their phone calls with, "I served here..." or "I'm a conservative, but...", but since you went there, how do you feel about democrats that have never served attacking General Patraeus and other military men who agree with the POTUS? Should they keep their pie holes shut?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Good catch!

I waste an hour of my time posting it at the recommendation of someone from the left and it basically went ignored, other than a few trying to impugn it as if it didn't exist.

That's ok with me though, my record here on the board debating the facts is nearly flawless. :)

Surprised? Nevermind, I already know the answer. :laugh2:

stephanie
10-07-2007, 03:39 PM
The hate for President Bush is so over the top by liberals, they don't even see how they are the one's who is dividing this country...They really think they are the RIGHTIOUS ONES...But, it's us NORMAL folks who see them for what they are...Nuts...:coffee:

Shoot I didn't like President Clinton, but at least I could find somethings that he did good....Ummm...just let me think on it.....:laugh2:

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Fairly is when I give him credit for what he has done right and fault him for what he has done wrong. Some folks might say I judge him objectively.

With regards to Rush, I don't listen to him. I do find him to be a very smart person that can catch things faster than most of us, but I also don't like his diatribes and the fact he is a cheerleader for the Republican party. As for the soldier, I have my doubts about most people that start their phone calls with, "I served here..." or "I'm a conservative, but...", but since you went there, how do you feel about democrats that have never served attacking General Patraeus and other military men who agree with the POTUS? Should they keep their pie holes shut?

I was not all that keen on it but if he tailored his report in any way to benifit the Bush admin over the truth on the ground I would have to say he betrayed his country to some exstent. I would have not run the add if I was in the decision seat at Move on but they do have a right as Americans to say what they believe.There was a GAO report out at the same time that did not agree with Patraeus.

I dont listen to Rush either but I did listen to the UNCUT version of his show and it sure sounds like he is insulting the previous caller to any fair ear. Now if Rush was so sure he did not why did he only play the CUT version for his listeners to defend himself?

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Shoot I didn't like President Clinton, but at least I could find somethings that he did good....Ummm...just let me think on it.....:laugh2:

Sorry bout this,

1. He spent a lot of time in the oval orifice.
2. He rose to the position numerous times.

Regards,
SirNotSoFunny

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I was not all that keen on it but if he tailored his report in any way to benifit the Bush admin over the truth on the ground I would have to say he betrayed his country to some exstent. I would have not run the add if I was in the decision seat at Move on but they do have a right as Americans to say what they believe.There was a GAO report out at the same time that did not agree with Patraeus.

I dont listen to Rush either but I did listen to the UNCUT version of his show and it sure sounds like he is insulting the previous caller to any fair ear. Now if Rush was so sure he did not why did he only play the CUT version for his listeners to defend himself?

Why the double standard?

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Rush has all the right in the world to say he thinks that Americans who fight in wars but dont agree with him are phoney soldiers. I have all the right to call him a dispicable human being for saying such horrible devisive bullshit. I never once called for him to be fired or anything. I just think hes a horrible person for doing so.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 04:16 PM
You don't get it do you? Why does MoveOn.org have the right to speak their mind, but not the author of this article?

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Where did I say the author of the article cant speak?

I also think they are seeking to divide this country and spew nothing but hate for half the country. I can speak too you see and I think they are hatemongers and I just want people to try and come together. American is starting to toss the the curb this kind of talk and the numbers of those who repete and wallow in this hate speach are dwindling. You see someday Bush will not be president but this country will always have liberals. I hate Bush ,You hate half of your own countrymen.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Where did I say the author of the article cant speak?

America is heading in a self destructive direction due to the bad leadership we have. The majority of Americans now agree with me. Iraq is costing us lives, our future revenues, our current revenues, there is alot of corruption coming to light and the country is VERY devided. This admin makes no attempts to bridge the gap. They continue to spend like drunken sailors and the party which has for years claimed to be the fiscal party backs this as if its good for America.

When Americans speak out against this destructive path people like this thread starter call say they are the problem and that everythign they have to say is false outrage. How many years have I been listening to people call me a traitor because I did not back the destructive policies of this admin?

Ill tell you what the ourrage is not false and this original post is nothing but a huge hate spew against anyone who wants our country back on a constructive path and out of the hands of these people who do NOTHING to try and bring this country back together. I love this country as much as any of you.

Those who stand there and spew hate on their fellow Americans instead of trying to defend the policies with their own merit are harming this country.
When Bush starts acting in the interests of ALL Americans then I will no longer complain about hi leadership. Bush acts in the interest of the few instead of the many and that harms this country and his approval ratings show it. You seem to hate all those who dissaprove instead of trying to face WHY he has so few Americans behind him. Go ahead and hate us if you wish to tear the country apart in the name of your love of GWB.

I also think they are seeking to divide this country and spew nothing but hate for half the country. I can speak too you see and I think they are hatemongers and I just want people to try and come together. American is starting to toss the the curb this kind of talk and the numbers of those who repete and wallow in this hate speach are dwindling. You see someday Bush will not be president but this country will always have liberals. I hate Bush ,You hate half of your own countrymen.

Again with the 'hate' word. You have issues.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes I have issues with people who seek to destroy my country by fermenting hate between my fellow Americans. This threads rant seeks to call anything said which he does not agree with is not really felt by people li8ke me that we are just lying about how we feel. This is designed for nothing but hate.
People disagree in this coutnry and always have and always will. Those who seek solutions and compromises between the factions are leaders. Those hwo seek to further divide us and make sure we never join together are evil pieces of shit in my mind. The country is leaning to the idea that Bush is in the wrong path. Its time for the people to come together and get something done about it not time for the ones in the minority to hew the country in two.

stephanie
10-07-2007, 04:55 PM
:rolleyes:

manu1959
10-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Yes I have issues with people who seek to destroy my country by fermenting hate between my fellow Americans. This threads rant seeks to call anything said which he does not agree with is not really felt by people li8ke me that we are just lying about how we feel. This is designed for nothing but hate.
People disagree in this coutnry and always have and always will. Those who seek solutions and compromises between the factions are leaders. Those hwo seek to further divide us and make sure we never join together are evil pieces of shit in my mind. The country is leaning to the idea that Bush is in the wrong path. Its time for the people to come together and get something done about it not time for the ones in the minority to hew the country in two.

your lot was once in the minority you didn't shut up.....

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Im not saying they have to shut up but if they care about the country they dont need to say the other 60% are a pack of phoneys who dont belive what they are backing. This is all that auther had to say. I believe in the two party system I just want people to stop trying to chop the country in two and just tell us why they want this or that done. I have never suggested the Rs dont believe in what they say. I have said they are beig fooled by the corporations but I never said you lie about what you believe just to hurt the country now have I.

stephanie
10-07-2007, 05:17 PM
I have to laugh when the liberals try and convince themselves, that they are a majority...

Most people are conservative, in their thinking and living.....
They don't believe in the radical views of the Progressives...
:salute:

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Can you prove that?

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brunitedstatescanadara/85.php?nid=&id=&pnt=85&lb=btot

This is a pretty interesting study of what Americans think about policy when they are allowed to choose without labels what the country should do.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Im not saying they have to shut up but if they care about the country they dont need to say the other 60% are a pack of phoneys who dont belive what they are backing. This is all that auther had to say. I believe in the two party system I just want people to stop trying to chop the country in two and just tell us why they want this or that done. I have never suggested the Rs dont believe in what they say. I have said they are beig fooled by the corporations but I never said you lie about what you believe just to hurt the country now have I.

So 60% can call 40% hateful, but the 40% can't call the 60% phoney? OK comrade.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 05:45 PM
never said they could not , just saying I can then say they are working to destroy the country instead of trying to move it forward.

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 05:55 PM

The phoniest part about this thread is you. I can't belive you are over here still trying to hide your hypocrtical ways.

stephanie
10-07-2007, 05:59 PM

The phoniest part about this thread is you. I can't belive you are over here still trying to hide your hypocrtical ways.

All I can do is roll my eyes, shake my head....then :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
All I can do is roll my eyes, shake my head....then :laugh2:

I hear ya but don't you somehow feel you have done that so much when on a topic with this one? The eyes roll so much ya get dizzy. :bang3:

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 06:17 PM
insults, insults, insults cant you people just discuss something with out always saying people you dont agree with dont believe what they say the believe?

Try just once to find common ground instead of demonizing anything people who differ from you say.

stephanie
10-07-2007, 06:18 PM
I hear ya but don't you somehow feel you have done that so much when on a topic with this one? The eyes roll so much ya get dizzy. :bang3:

:rolleyes:

:coffee:

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 06:25 PM
insults, insults, insults cant you people just discuss something with out always saying people you dont agree with dont believe what they say the believe?

Try just once to find common ground instead of demonizing anything people who differ from you say.

Ummm, what?http://i21.tinypic.com/33xak21.jpg

Try just once to look at your very first statement on this thread, see the hypocrisy in the statement, perhaps common ground can be had after that.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 06:28 PM

So says the forum Rodney King. Wasn't it you calling us hateful? Wasn't it you that started with the insults?

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Once again, liberals have wandered into the unfamiliar waters of patriotism, righteous indignation, and pontification offered in “support of the troops.” And once again, their moral and philosophical bankruptcy, their intellectual dishonesty, and their overarching hysterics reveal far more about themselves than about their intended target, in this case radio giant Rush Limbaugh.

Congressional and Senate Democrats, along with the entire liberal political cabal, have been in a staged uproar ever since last week when Limbaugh made reference to Jesse McBeth and Scott Thomas Beauchamp who, adorning themselves with fraudulent credentials as members in good standing of the United States military, have been caught in blatant fraud, as they seek to make a case against the war.

Limbaugh’s attackers have intentionally mischaracterized his criticism of such individuals as a blanket assault on the U.S. armed forces, asserting that he derided any troops who oppose the war as “phony soldiers.”

He did no such thing, and his accusers know it. But why should they hesitate to lie about his words when they have gotten so much political mileage in the past few years by lying about virtually every other aspect of the terror war, the Republican Party, the military, and conservatism in general?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D.-NV) achieved a nauseating level of sanctimony in his desperate effort to prove that Democrats “care about the troops” (at least those who fabricate excuses for America’s surrender) while attacking Limbaugh and talk radio. Look to Democrats to invoke this latest manufactured firestorm as damming proof of the need to resurrect the “Fairness Doctrine.”

Reid knows full well that he is lying, and that his principled opposition knows that he is lying. But that is not his target audience. It is with Middle America, whose citizens he considers stupid and gullible, that Reid hopes to make his case.

But Reid tipped his hand by asserting that Republicans ought to climb aboard the bandwagon of imaginary outrage. Any time liberals begin plugging the bipartisan thing they are really seeking cover and validation from cowardly GOP members.

Furthermore, the shamelessness and brazenness of Reid’s lies stand as proof that he and his political supporters understand and accept such fraud as an inherent and viable component of the liberal-Democrat playbook.

It is hardly a news flash that the fake anguish expressed by Democrats over this contrived controversy is merely a continuation of the full-throated lies being proliferated by the Moveon.org/Democrat Party/Old media spin machine. The facts of this situation are as available as they are inarguable. They are also inconvenient to the left. So to keep their story going, Democrat mouthpieces will simply continue to ignore them.

When the truth is revealed, as it eventually will be, no liberal retractions or apologies will be forthcoming. The liberal political apparatus will simply proceed to its next target to be smeared, knowing full well that it will never be held accountable for this, or any other deception.

More than merely an attempt by Democrats to rebuild their tattered image after last week’s disgraceful treatment of General David Petraeus, their real intention is to continually build and expand a façade of perceived wrongdoing on the part of Rush Limbaugh. It is very telling that, as a purveyor of information, he poses such a raw threat to future Democrat political prospects.

Having failed miserably in every attempt to factually refute him, they now hope to eradicate his enormous influence through the “death by a thousand cuts.”

In truth, Limbaugh was very specific as to which “phony soldiers” he was referring. For Jesse McBeth, the moniker clearly fits. He was drubbed out of the military during boot camp (after only forty four days to be precise), but then went on to claim membership in the special forces and under such false credentials delivered a plethora of fabricated stories, deriding the military and the mission.

Likewise Beauchamp, who did in fact serve overseas but whose compilation of similarly fabricated fables of abuse and atrocity, while buttressing his anti-war, anti-American worldview, have been thoroughly refuted by the rest of his outfit.

Limbaugh never even went so far as to include among the phonies Senator and former presidential wannabe John Kerry (D.-MA), whose entire “tour of duty” in Vietnam exceeded McBeth’s enlistment by only two and a half months. And that brief Southeast Asian visit netted him three Purple Hearts under highly dubious circumstances.

Of course if Kerry’s version of the affair is correct, he could permanently put the matter to rest while completely discrediting his critics simply by releasing his military records, which to date he steadfastly refuses to do.

Against this murky backdrop, Democrats on Capitol Hill find an occasion in which they can wave their flags and laud their commitment to God, Country, and the troops, or at least those troops who concoct stories discrediting the terror war and the President’s strategy to win it. Such people predictably receive the unbridled adoration and support of the Democrats.

But perhaps the most telling aspect of this latest offensive is the liberal characterization of Limbaugh, on several occasions just this past week, as “unpatriotic.” This is quite the accusation coming from people who insist that the most heinous crime any conservative can commit is to “question the patriotism” of America’s leftists.

In contrast to real America, the “patriotism” of the left includes cheering for America’s mortal Islamist enemies, assuring them of their ultimate victory, downplaying or ignoring America’s successes, proliferating every false account of American atrocities against the enemy on the battlefield or in the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, and undermining the entire premise of the terror war from its inception.

It seems liberals presume to now hold complete dominion over who can be called “unpatriotic,” and who should remain permanently immune to the charge, despite any seditious words or behavior. Admittedly, they have arrived at this position of power with little resistance, their ploy of redefining “patriotism” having received far too much assistance from timid Republicans and conservatives who acquiesced to their premise.

Their arrogance having been thus compounded, it should surprise no one that the likes of Democrat Senators Reid, Obama, Durbin, along with House Democrats Pelosi and Murtha, to name just a few, will expend every effort to undermine the terror war and endanger America for purely political reasons while asserting their “patriotism.”

So abominable is their current stance that it is worthwhile to ponder, were it to fully degenerate to the point of crossing that barrier which defines open treason and blatant support of the Islamists, how their words and pronouncements would be any different from what they are today.

Yet we are supposed to believe that the real danger to the future of the nation is posed by Limbaugh’s severe, but thoroughly appropriate characterizations of McBeth and Beauchamp as “phony.”

LINK (http://www.therealitycheck.org/StaffWriter/cadamo100407.htm)

You started a thread about what now?

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM

You just have to get it sometimes.... There is just not a good smilie to show one shaking thier head at such density. I just can't believe it's denial at this point, it has to be slight retardation to some degree.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
You dont have the time to actually say something?

Come on Lt Dan you can do better than that.

Sir Evil
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
You dont have the time to actually say something?

Come on Lt Dan you can do better than that.

:laugh2:

Very good, at least you have a humorous side. What the hell happened to the remaining portion of the brain? You have simply ignored anything I said anyway, you refuse to see the error in your ways. But glad you know how to laugh.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 09:02 PM

A thread about how not only democrats can call a person phony and unpatriotic.

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
You started a thread about hate and I called you on the hate.

82Marine89
10-07-2007, 09:28 PM
You started a thread about hate and I called you on the hate.

I've read the story twice, yet I still don't see any anger coming from the author. You on the other hand have done nothing but spew hatred from when you first posted on this thread.

musicman
10-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Rush has all the right in the world to say he thinks that Americans who fight in wars but dont agree with him are phoney soldiers.

Nice try, TM - but Rush didn't say that - remember?

BoogyMan
10-07-2007, 09:50 PM

Have you looked in that mirror you are holding up here TM? What makes those fellow Americans the enemy is their lust for power above all things and their incredible hypocrisy. How about posting something that YOU actually thought, all by yourself, without the daily dose of KOS or DU rhetoric?

Once again, look directly into that hypocrisy mirror you keep holding up, you are the only one you will see TM.

10-07-2007, 11:54 PM
I HAVE NOT SEEN IT!

Prove I have seen it?

You've seen it every time we've responded to that baseless accusation. But you keep claiming you havent seen it. despite having seen it multiple times.

10-07-2007, 11:57 PM
The hate for President Bush is so over the top by liberals, they don't even see how they are the one's who is dividing this country...They really think they are the RIGHTIOUS ONES...But, it's us NORMAL folks who see them for what they are...Nuts...:coffee:

He signed Republican bills for welfare reform and balancing the budget.

Granted he turned around and took credit for them when he fought them tooth and nail till the end, but he still signed them.