PDA

View Full Version : Operation Demoralize is Back

BoogyMan
09-24-2022, 10:46 AM
We have all seen it before and we can all see it again. The media has now focused its efforts on destroying conservatives running for office. The constant flood of think pieces being puked up into the national conscience, the Dan Rather level lies about national candidates, the passive-aggressive questioning, and the straight up one-sidedness. Don't fall for it.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/operation-demoralize-is-back/

I understand how demoralizing the current situation is. The border is wide open. The full apparatus of the criminal justice system from DOJ to FBI to state prosecutors are weaponized for Democrat political purposes. To his (dis)credit, Biden has been able to do substantial and long-lasting damage to the country with just a 50/50 Senate.

Yet the narrative as recently as a month ago was that a red wave was coming in November.

That has changed. There is a concerted media effort to create the counter-narrative that the red wave has failed. Even though we are just entering the prime election season, and Republicans still lead in the generic ballot.

It happens every election cycle. Operation Demoralize.

What is it? “The media swarms and lies. Tells you it’s over, wants you to give up. Happens every single time.” Melissa Chen described it back in 2020:

“Feeling exhausted & demoralized? They want you to think you’re all alone, swimming against the tide. You’re not. That’s the goal – to break your will, to train your attention on the inane and frivolous, to siphon it away from issues of existential gravity, of global import.”

View the early and notoriously inaccurate polling in this context. View the mainstream media analysis in this context. View Biden’s increasing incitement of conflict between Americans in this context. This is Team Obama 101 stuff.

Operation Demoralize will only get worse.

Don’t fall for it.

Gunny
09-24-2022, 05:02 PM
We have all seen it before and we can all see it again. The media has now focused its efforts on destroying conservatives running for office. The constant flood of think pieces being puked up into the national conscience, the Dan Rather level lies about national candidates, the passive-aggressive questioning, and the straight up one-sidedness. Don't fall for it.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/operation-demoralize-is-back/I didn't know it had gone anywhere. Seems to me we have been under a constant barrage of morale beatdown since 2008. What's the use of showing up at the polls for a sure loss?:rolleyes:

One area I wish the right would quit the "Mr Nice Guy routine and call a spade a spade, is it needs to hammer home, with plenty of available evidence, that the MSM and Admin are gaslighting/lying everyone constantly.

That really IS a Charlie McCarthy dummy with a hand up it's ass to make its eyes move and mouth speak occupying the stage as President.