PDA

View Full Version : King of Globalists

Evmetro
09-30-2022, 03:51 PM
Interesting article about how the new king is a globalist. I've been anticipating this.

From the article:

"...Apparently, Charles III is a key figure behind the World Economic Forum (WEF) that is pushing the so-called Great Reset...."

Here is the article:

https://basedunderground.com/2022/09/30/king-of-the-globalists-charles-iii-is-a-key-figure-behind-wef-thats-pushing-the-great-reset/

fj1200
10-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Meh, he couldn't even kill mummy before she turned 96. Or he ruthlessly had her killed and diabolically hid the evidence behind "old age." Not sure yet.

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Meh, he couldn't even kill mummy before she turned 96. Or he ruthlessly had her killed and diabolically hid the evidence behind "old age." Not sure yet.
That doesn't discount that he's a member of the WEF. He isn't "The" king. He just happens to be a king who is a globist.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 12:10 PM
^That makes him part of two self-important, inconsequential organizations.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 12:18 PM
Interesting article about how the new king is a globalist. I've been anticipating this.

As an aside how can you anticipate something that's been true for a couple of years?

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 08:57 PM
^That makes him part of two self-important, inconsequential organizations.

You took the blue pill didn't you fj?

https://youtu.be/zQ1_IbFFbzA

fj1200
10-01-2022, 08:59 PM
^Red pill. Blue pill. Silliness wrapped up in a metaphor from a movie.

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 09:02 PM

And yet explains your view most appropriately. At least how you present yourself here.

Evmetro
10-01-2022, 09:04 PM

I like your style.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 09:05 PM
And yet explains your view most appropriately. At least how you present yourself here.

Maybe I'm the one who took the red pill!!!

Blew your mind didn't I? Like I said; silliness.

Evmetro
10-01-2022, 09:13 PM

The red pill folks know how the blue pill folks see the world, but the blue pill folks will NEVER see the world the same way as the red pill folks do. The blue pill folks will be absolutely convinced that they can see it the same way as the red pill folks though...

fj1200
10-01-2022, 09:14 PM
The red pill folks know how the blue pill folks see the world, but the blue pill folks will NEVER see the world the same way as the red pill folks do. The blue pill folks will be absolutely convinced that they can see it the same way as the red pill folks though...

:cool:

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Maybe I'm the one who took the red pill!!!

Blew your mind didn't I? Like I said; silliness.

Never. You don't want to look at anything that might shake your perspective which is a blue pill choice.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 09:31 PM
Never. You don't want to look at anything that might shake your perspective which is a blue pill choice.

Whatevs. I've looked at plenty of your questionable links. Sometimes I point out exactly why I think it's questionable. Ofttimes; I get crickets.

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Whatevs. I've looked at plenty of your questionable links. Sometimes I point out exactly why I think it's questionable. Ofttimes; I get crickets.
And yet you still "poo poo" any info presented about WEF. It's as if you are purposefully turning a blind eye to the idea it is a globalist organization hell bent on forcing Agenda 2030 on the world.

Evmetro
10-01-2022, 09:45 PM

This post marginalizes the superior clarity that the red pill gives in the movie, since it is a politically inconvenient comparison to the red and blue in our current politics. You are clearly fighting for the blue side here.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 09:47 PM
And yet you still "poo poo" any info presented about WEF. It's as if you are purposefully turning a blind eye to the idea it is a globalist organization hell bent on forcing Agenda 2030 on the world.

So you get to be the one to claim that they took the red pill. Yeah, OK. Actually I mostly poo poo bad information masquerading as in depth thought and analysis when its questionable at best.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 09:50 PM
This post marginalizes the superior clarity that the red pill gives in the movie, since it is a politically inconvenient comparison to the red and blue in our current politics. You are clearly fighting for the blue side here.

It's amazing what levels of silliness people find for justification in cinematic metaphors. Red pill; truth. Blue pill; not truth. Very simplistic. Also simplistic is the idea that the first side to get to claim red pill has the truth on their side. I see a lot of not-truth in links posted as purporting to know the truth.

Evmetro
10-01-2022, 10:05 PM
It's amazing what levels of silliness people find for justification in cinematic metaphors. Red pill; truth. Blue pill; not truth. Very simplistic. Also simplistic is the idea that the first side to get to claim red pill has the truth on their side. I see a lot of not-truth in links posted as purporting to know the truth.

Quit trying to claim the red side. You bleed blue, but you want the credibility that comes from being a red.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 10:09 PM
Quit trying to claim the red side. You bleed blue, but you want the credibility that comes from being a red.

:laugh: I'm not claiming any side. It's all stupid. I'll give you this though; you say a lot of things that are incredibly self serving with not much to actually support it.

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 10:14 PM
So you get to be the one to claim that they took the red pill. Yeah, OK. Actually I mostly poo poo bad information masquerading as in depth thought and analysis when its questionable at best.

But the fact that the WEF is reality and you refuse to see it is just as questionable.

fj1200
10-01-2022, 10:16 PM
But the fact that the WEF is reality and you refuse to see it is just as questionable.

:confused: Where did I say it wasn't a real thing?

Evmetro
10-01-2022, 10:19 PM
:laugh: I'm not claiming any side. It's all stupid. I'll give you this though; you say a lot of things that are incredibly self serving with not much to actually support it.

Not claiming a side is a great way to conceal your leftness .

What kind of research do you do to understand what the WEF is?

fj1200
10-01-2022, 10:26 PM
Not claiming a side is a great way to conceal your leftness .

What kind of research do you do to understand what the WEF is?

When you make up your own views of people you go all in. No matter the depths of ignorance you end up finding yourself in. There's plenty of threads around here where you can find out what I'm "concealing."

Oh, so much research. Sassy and Rev have supplied me with so much that I investigate with a objective truth seeking eye. :) There's even a thread here that has quite a good sampling of the research presented.

SassyLady
10-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Kim Iversen

https://youtu.be/JWRScUZPrWY

Evmetro
10-02-2022, 12:38 AM
Kim Iversen

https://youtu.be/JWRScUZPrWY

She does a great job communicating the threat of globalism.