PDA

View Full Version : Putin ally recommends Russia use low-yield nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Gunny
10-02-2022, 10:33 AM
"Liberate" the region. Annex it. Then declare martial law and nuke it. The Donbas region glowing in the dark for a thousand years or so ought to solve everyone's issue. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't spend a second in moral distress if someone put a bullet in Kadyrov's head. He's like the proverbial terrier standing behind Putin's leg yapping his fool head off trying to start a bunch of shit he has no chance of finishing.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-ally-recommends-russia-use-low-yield-nuclear-weapons-ukraine

Black Diamond
10-02-2022, 03:33 PM
"Liberate" the region. Annex it. Then declare martial law and nuke it. The Donbas region glowing in the dark for a thousand years or so ought to solve everyone's issue. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't spend a second in moral distress if someone put a bullet in Kadyrov's head. He's like the proverbial terrier standing behind Putin's leg yapping his fool head off trying to start a bunch of shit he has no chance of finishing.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-ally-recommends-russia-use-low-yield-nuclear-weapons-ukraine

How is the US going to "respond decisively" if they use tactical nukes.

Gunny
10-03-2022, 05:01 PM
How is the US going to "respond decisively" if they use tactical nukes.Have you seen the bobblehead idiot in the WH? I really couldn't say. I am quite sure the Pentagon has a response plan.

What I have heard most is an all-out conventional attack by NATO. Russia wouldn't stand a chance. Don't know how that negates Russia's strategic nukes, but the idea is to not escalate into global thermonuclear war if it can be avoided.

Black Diamond
10-04-2022, 04:13 AM
Have you seen the bobblehead idiot in the WH? I really couldn't say. I am quite sure the Pentagon has a response plan.

What I have heard most is an all-out conventional attack by NATO. Russia wouldn't stand a chance. Don't know how that negates Russia's strategic nukes, but the idea is to not escalate into global thermonuclear war if it can be avoided.
Yeah sounds like world War iii to me.

Gunny
10-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Yeah sounds like world War iii to me.I would just about any use of nuclear weapons by any major player will trigger whatever anyone envisions WWIII is going to be.

Even a one-off by an insignificant little gnat like N Korea assures retaliation by a "superpower" (mainly, us). That would trigger China, which would trigger Australia, Japan, the UK and whoever else opposes China in the Pacific. Russia is only more likely at the moment because of Putin compounding is blunders with military incompetence Biden probably envies.

The World is a dangerous place and a much smaller one due to advanced technology. We are part of the World whether or not we like it. Our arrogance doesn't exempt us from the consequences. If China goes to war with Russia or India, we STILL get the fallout here.

Caving to any of their demands will only make it more insatiable.