PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey customer throws drink at comedian during dispute about Biden support, char

Gunny
10-16-2022, 10:58 AM
Ridiculous. The idiots' behavior is unacceptable. Have to wonder though if this had been a Biden supporter throwing beer at a Trump voter would it have gotten the same attention?

The fact it got any attention shows where we and the media are :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-customer-throws-beer-comedian-during-dispute-about-biden-support-charges-sought

BoogyMan
10-16-2022, 04:36 PM
I can't imagine how anyone in their right mind could think, "I disagree with this person, I should throw a heavy object at her."

She handled it pretty well, but the guys in that room should have bum rushed the scumbag out of the facility.

Ridiculous. The idiots' behavior is unacceptable. Have to wonder though if this had been a Biden supporter throwing beer at a Trump voter would it have gotten the same attention?

The fact it got any attention shows where we and the media are :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-customer-throws-beer-comedian-during-dispute-about-biden-support-charges-sought

Gunny
10-16-2022, 07:06 PM
I can't imagine how anyone in their right mind could think, "I disagree with this person, I should throw a heavy object at her."

She handled it pretty well, but the guys in that room should have bum rushed the scumbag out of the facility.I don't get why people act like that. Have to remember this was NJ. I'm not seeing management allowing that to continue down here. And if it was a country venue? He'da been shown the door, I'm sure :)

icansayit
10-16-2022, 07:31 PM
Just look at what is happening ALL OVER THE COUNTRY every day. If we have no honest leadership, and nobody obeys the laws because they don't like them, and most Liberal Sanctuary cities have said opening...DEFUND the Police.
That leaves the KISS-ASS, WUSSIES behind who didn't leave with their Experienced, Honest Fellow Officers who were, and are STILL BEING TARGETED and KILLED.

If this had happened in any other state. NOTHING WOULD BE DIFFERENT.

THE IDIOTS ARE IN CHARGE.